After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That isn't evidence of aliens visiting Earth.

That is 'He say/she say'.​
It's apparently sufficient enough that a bipartisan bill lead by the Democratic Senate Majority leader has been proposed with specific language regarding NHI, eminent domain, a panel put together by the President, etc.

We'll have to see how it all plays out, but it's apparently serious enough that Congress is taking legit action

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
It's apparently sufficient enough that a bipartisan bill lead by the Democratic Senate Majority leader has been proposed with specific language regarding NHI, eminent domain, a panel put together by the President, etc.

We'll have to see how it all plays out, but it's apparently serious enough that Congress is taking legit action
It's not sufficient to conclude 'aliens'.​

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That's the purpose of objectively verifiable material/biological evidence, not hearings.​
The investigation (which includes hearings) will potentially bring forward verifiable material/biological evidence

I have no idea why I'm having to spoon feed you common sense logic on this subject

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
The investigation (which includes hearings) will potentially bring forward verifiable material/biological evidence

I have no idea why I'm having to spoon feed you common sense logic on this subject
Until such evidence is produced, there is no logical reason to conclude 'aliens'.

You aren't spoon feeding anything, but trying to justify your argument with 'It might be, therefore, you're stupid if you doubt me.'​

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My view is skewed cuz I read this series called 3-body problem and all of this shyt was going on :wow: shyt seems so plausible, was written by a Chinese physicist.

I've been wanting to read that for years, just haven't gotten around to getting it for myself.

All religions would take a ridiculous hit :dead: and then you gotta think about diplomacy, if aliens touch down and want to communicate, which country is gonna facilitate that? If technology is shared does every country get access? Every country is gonna try to be the main point of contact for them

I'm just not seeing it. Religions are generally ambivalent towards aliens, the Vatican acknowledged the possibility decades ago. There's nothing in the Bible that rules out other civilizations on other planets.

Scientists would take a bigger hit at first, especially if the "violates physical laws" stuff turned out to be true. Have you seen how hard guys like Neil deGrasse Tyson are going against it? They'd get over it though.

Government would really be thrown for a fukking loop though. Might be a nice reset.

It's not happening though, so this is all just theoretical.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
I've been wanting to read that for years, just haven't gotten around to getting it for myself.
Definitely an eye-opener. One of the most plausible 'alien invasion' scenarios written, IMO.

Also, iirc, the Gov't has a manual just in case of alien visitation that was written by a theologian. Can't remember his name, though.​

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Until such evidence is produced, there is no logical reason to conclude 'aliens'.

You aren't spoon feeding anything, but trying to justify your argument with 'It might be, therefore, you're stupid if you doubt me.'​
Your misusing words. There's no logical reason to DEFINITIVELY state 'aliens'. But there is reason to be open to the aliens conversation, simply due to high level witness testimony and the apparent information given to Congress and now a bipartisan bill calling for Disclosure.

I've already stated numerous times ITT that I don't even fully believe in this whole thing. But anyone who tries to definitively state it can't be aliens, frankly is an idiot.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So are we gonna get some SOLID irrefutable hardcore proof???:dahell:

No :skip:

This shyt gonna go down like the 2020 election fraud. Half the UFO community going to be eternally disappointed, upset that everything they were teased with turned out to be a big nothingburger. The other half is going to insist, "No, no, that was enough evidence!" and continue trying to fight the battle from the fringes indefintely, claiming either that disclosure already happened (like the "Trump is running the government behind the scenes" conspiracy) or that disclosure is gonna happen next year....every year.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Your misusing words. There's no logical reason to DEFINITIVELY state 'aliens'. But there is reason to be open to the aliens conversation
Sure, but being open =\ I MUST state that 'aliens visited Earth'.

Stating 'There is insufficient evidence to conclude alien visitation' is logical.​

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No :skip:

This shyt gonna go down like the 2020 election fraud. Half the UFO community going to be eternally disappointed, upset that everything they were teased with turned out to be a big nothingburger. The other half is going to insist, "No, no, that was enough evidence!" and continue trying to fight the battle from the fringes indefintely, claiming either that disclosure already happened (like the "Trump is running the government behind the scenes" conspiracy) or that disclosure is gonna happen next year....every year.
I just wanna point out that @Rhakim specifically stated there would be no disclosure......... then literally hours later the "UAP Disclosure Act of 2023" ammendment was presented lol

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No, you've just made it apparent that anyone who disagrees with your opinion 'can't read'.​
I've stated over and over again that evidence beyond witness testimony aka "he said/she said" was reportedly presented to Congress. For one reason or another you either misread that statement, or decided to ignore it