After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A 62 page amendment clearly people who have received briefings acknowledge something is occurring. At this point I’m past trying to help others understand it’s real. If they don’t understand it at this point they were disingenuous in the first place.

Sometimes you just have to use common sense.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
That is the question. Why haven’t they? If they are really making hybrids, as has been widely reported. And they are using it for planetary takeover, which has also been reported. Maybe the greys and their creators can’t survive on earth for an extended period of time. That may be why they are making hybrids. I think it means they want our resources, our infrastructure. Or they want to integrate with us humans. Why? Nobody knows. Maybe they ran the scenarios and that’s the best way to control us. Maybe it’s the best way for them to get our resources without destroying the planet with a war. But really we don’t know. It is scary.
Not sure i buy into the existence of grays. I think that's the image they put in media to make the idea of aliens seem more outlandish and conspiratorial. I feel like if there are aliens they look like us, or very similar to us.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folks are out here debating basic existence whereas the government is literally putting forth policies and laws to include a disclosure initiative.

If a person doesn’t believe at this point I got it. But I’m not wasting my time trying to explain it any further. They will see in full when they decide to.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Not sure i buy into the existence of grays. I think that's the image they put in media to make the idea of aliens seem more outlandish and conspiratorial. I feel like if there are aliens they look like us, or very similar to us.

The story from various circles is that some of the aliens look like human beings because they're us and we're them from the distant past and the "grays" are just androids. Which makes sense and explains why they act so odd.

Because if you're exploring a planet with a hostile species you wouldn't go on your own like it's a Star Trek episode you'd send humanoid robots. And it appears that that's what they do.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
The story from various circles is that some of the aliens look like human beings because they're us and we're them from the distant past and the "grays" are just androids. Which makes sense and explains why they act so odd.

Because if you're exploring a planet with a hostile species you wouldn't go on your own like it's a Star Trek episode you'd send humanoid robots. And it appears that that's what they do.
I actually think it’s us from the past. i don’t want to get into how I think humanity is much older than what they’re telling us, but I think we go back far enough, and we were advanced enough once upon a time that it could be a possibility. Especially with how different the galaxy must have looked in different times. But really that’s a whole other conspiratorial rabbit hole.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"What's above is below"...something like that. I think there is a reason we can't explore the majority of the ocean/anartica. We aren't allowed to.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Y'all better hope aliens aren't here. If so we are gonna go the way of the American Indian.

I believe life is out there and if we want our way of life to survive we need to meet them as equals not them coming for a visit.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
30 pages of.......

aliens1-5ad5062f3037130037462d1c.jpg

.....but those skeptical of all this are accused of not being logical.

:mindblown:

'Bu-bu-but they had hearings and said they have harder evidence on the way, so you're stupid if you don't believe solely based on the many hoaxes, stories, and blurry photos/videos WE think are good enough yet don't prove anything!!!'​

• Dap
Reactions: MMS