After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Who is he going to name? The way things are going, I feel like he's just going to toss a couple typical conspiracy theory deaths (JFK was going to tell us everything!), and then throw in a random third party or may or many not have been part of the project somehow.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
"What's above is below"...something like that. I think there is a reason we can't explore the majority of the ocean/anartica. We aren't allowed to.

Where did you get the idea that we can't explore the majority of the ocean? We can get virtually anywhere, we just have limited craft so if we don't have reasons to we don't do it. And you mostly have to go straight up and straight down so you don't have time to poke around.

There may be places we can't explore, but I'm not aware of them unless it's like "the mouth of an active volcano." Otherwise we can explore all of i if we wanted to. Deep sea trawlers are straped shyt off all over

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Who is he going to name? The way things are going, I feel like he's just going to toss a couple typical conspiracy theory deaths (JFK was going to tell us everything!), and then throw in a random third party or may or many not have been part of the project somehow.
I'd say the way things are going, a lot of this information seems to already be in the hands of Congress.. the language of the Disclosure Bill seems to point to the fact that they know a good amount of information that aren't available publicly

I guess we'll find out more when he actually testifies.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Y'all better hope aliens aren't here. If so we are gonna go the way of the American Indian.

I believe life is out there and if we want our way of life to survive we need to meet them as equals not them coming for a visit.
Ppl don’t understand this

All this cope that maybe they’re enlightened

When I hear white ppl say it I’m like have you learned nothing from your own ancestors?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
One thing in @Rhakim favor is that why are we the only country talking about this?

Why haven’t ppl from other countries come forward?

Or maybe they have and I’m not aware

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Ppl don’t understand this

All this cope that maybe they’re enlightened

When I hear white ppl say it I’m like have you learned nothing from your own ancestors?

Y'all better hope aliens aren't here. If so we are gonna go the way of the American Indian.

I believe life is out there and if we want our way of life to survive we need to meet them as equals not them coming for a visit.

What has happened EVERY time a technologically advanced civilization encountered a 'lesser' one?

Also, how would the Gov't. keep anything like that a secret when the President of the United States can't even get a blowjob without errbody knowing?​
:francis: