After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have enough evidence to say 'Yes' or 'No'. The 'evidence' so far hasn't been convincing and neither proves nor disproves the hypothesis.

That about covers MY stance and why I used that phrase.​
There is no universal hypothesis and most testimonies don't claim these ships came from outer space, you should probably do more research on the matter. The gist is that there are unidentified objects flying in our airspace and the US has admitted to not knowing of their origin or how they even work. Their words. The fact that this is going to Congress should let you know that there is credibility to the evidence. You can ignore all the testimony if you'd like but that's just not how evidence works.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
There is no universal hypothesis and most testimonies don't claim these ships came from outer space, you should probably do more research on the matter.
Stop it.

There is no material, biological, or physical evidence establishing aliens visiting Earth from space, or from some other dimension, or from within the Earth, or living amongst us, or 'creating/guiding' us, etc.

Miss me with that 'Do your own research' thing. Been reading sci-fi for years.​

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ever heard the phrase 'Beyond a reasonable doubt?'

There's nothing unreasonable about not believing aliens visit(ed) this planet.

Ask @Luken

That’s cool but another form I use to make decision is what is the more likely scenario based on analyzing the information that has been presented.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it.

There is no material, biological, or physical evidence establishing aliens visiting Earth from space, or from some other dimension, or from within the Earth, or living amongst us, or 'creating/guiding' us, etc.

Miss me with that 'Do your own research' thing. Been reading sci-fi for years.​
There is plenty of evidence you are just an arrogant know--it -all that needs shyt right in front of you to come to a conclusion. There are several scientific theories that are supported by non physical or material evidence. Several. And just because YOU decide you don't believe evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
There is plenty of evidence you are just an arrogant know--it -all that needs shyt right in front of you to come to a conclusion.
There is neither biological, material, nor physical evidence of aliens visiting Earth. Just stories and blurry photos/videos. There's nothing 'arrogant' about what I've stated and there's no requirement that evidence has to be 'in front of me'.

Just present and objectively verifiable.

What's 'arrogant' is insisting that I MUST conclude, now, rather than wait for convincing evidence BEFORE concluding one way or the other.​

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This lame ass nikka @Rhakim out here pissed cause he getting closer and closer to the wrong side of history. Word of people in the field is better than yours. Congress isn't holding a conference to discuss your garbage ass debunking theories, they're listening to experts. I know that burns your soul but fukk it, stay mad :umad:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This lame ass nikka @Rhakim out here pissed cause he getting closer and closer to the wrong side of history. Word of people in the field is better than yours. Congress isn't holding a conference to discuss your garbage ass debunking theories, they're listening to experts. I know that burns your soul but fukk it, stay mad :umad:

You guys sound exactly like the crypto bros did in their threads and you're going to go out just as sad. :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If it were, then it is extraordinarily unlikely that we would have alien visitors. All indications are that the universe is flat three-dimensionally (meaning there are no warp-like shortcuts), that visiting anything more than the nearest stars would be logistically prohibitive, and that any space-faring civilization that could actually travel the stars would almost certainly have thousands of planets and spend time with before they got around to us. Not to mention that it would be extremely difficult to account for a lot of UFO claims in combination with the utter lack of real UFO evidence unless stuff beyond our current understanding is going on.
When I say our current knowledge, I mean fundamental concepts like math, physics, chemistry etc. It’s not like if aliens are proven to exist that 1+1 won’t equal 2. Most of the sciences that will be challenged are sciences that are mostly theoretical like astrophysics.

Maybe they already visited thousands of other planets. They could have visited us thousands of years ago in ancient times, dropped off technology hidden deep in the ocean that can synthesize the tools needed to study us over time and left. It would explain the lack of their presence for so long and the ancient civilizations longing for their return building monuments and temples.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Supposed abductees say the greys can telepathically control you and can force you to do certain things against your will. It’s all speculation. If they didn’t have that power, I think they could be overpowered by a human. They are supposedly small, frail, and weak looking.
If they did have that power they could destroy this entire planet in like a day. And I’m just talking about one of them.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If they did have that power they could destroy this entire planet in like a day. And I’m just talking about one of them.
That is the question. Why haven’t they? If they are really making hybrids, as has been widely reported. And they are using it for planetary takeover, which has also been reported. Maybe the greys and their creators can’t survive on earth for an extended period of time. That may be why they are making hybrids. I think it means they want our resources, our infrastructure. Or they want to integrate with us humans. Why? Nobody knows. Maybe they ran the scenarios and that’s the best way to control us. Maybe it’s the best way for them to get our resources without destroying the planet with a war. But really we don’t know. It is scary.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
When I say our current knowledge, I mean fundamental concepts like math, physics, chemistry etc. It’s not like if aliens are proven to exist that 1+1 won’t equal 2. Most of the sciences that will be challenged are sciences that are mostly theoretical like astrophysics.

The fundamental concepts of physics would likely change, because under those fundamental concepts there's virtually no way they could even arrive here without violating what we know about the laws of physics.

The fundamental concepts of biology would likely change too, because interacting with beings from another planet for the first time ever would almost certainly upend much of what we know.

If any of the many ridiculous claims about their spacecrafts' special powers are true, then that would also violate physical law and completely change those fields of physics and engineering.

If our governments really have known about them and were recovering crafts or communicating with them in any way, then the entire last century of history and politics would change, and absolutely everything would be re-evaluated in that light (including the fact that we can't imagine how such a coverup would be remotely possible with what we currently understand of politics).

And then just look right above where people want to give them telepathy, that would completely change everything we know of physics and biology as well.