After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Absence of evidence is not evidence of abscence. You believe something without sufficient evidence. I reserve judgement until sufficient evidence is forthcoming.

Nothing more, nothing less.​
If you were able to read properly you would see I've already stated my stance on this subject.. that I'm open to the craft idea and would like more evidence to be put forth. But I'm a big proponent of the Whistleblowers and Congress continuing to treat this with seriousness

Nothing more, nothing less​

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I can and saw NO evidence of aliens coming to Earth other than hearsay.

Nothing more, nothing less.

There you go with that condescension again.​
Thank you for letting everyone know your stance on the issue. Like I said I'll no doubt see you in the next UFO thread at the end of July, when there will be hearings with the House Intelligence Committee on the 26th where you can let people know again you don't believe in the topic

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Thank you for letting everyone know your stance on the issue. Like I said I'll no doubt see you in the next UFO thread at the end of July, when there will be hearings with the House Intelligence Committee on the 26th where you can let people know again you don't believe in the topic
Because there won't be any material or biological evidence, then, either, other than 'He said/They said'.......just like EVERY other time, and you will spend multiple posts trying to say that hearsay IS evidence....

jimbean

Pro
Daps
71MTbRmLY8L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The terrifying thing is if stories like travis walton and barney abductions were actually true

:damn:
And there are hundreds, if not thousands, of other people claiming they were abducted too. If you read their stories, shyt’s scary :huhldup:

The greys can come in your house through the walls, paralyze you, extract semen, take samples, and you can do nothing about it. Then they supposedly try to wipe your memory, and they put you back in your house, sometimes with the wrong cloths. You then wake up out of the trance and can’t remember what happened in the last hour. Then you dream about it, and your subconscious remembers. shyt’s terrifying to think of, and you can do nothing to stop it.

Some people say if you get abducted once, there’s a high percentage chance you’ll get abducted again because they want to check up on you and take more samples. It’s a never ending nightmare. You are afraid to go to sleep. The government can’t help you. You just have to take it.

There are stories like this all over. Look into David Jacob’s on other people who have interviewed these “experiencers” (the preferred term for abductee)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The terrifying thing is if stories like travis walton and barney abductions were actually true

That Barney shyt was the most convincing case ever. The military even stated that they seen unidentified objects in that area on radar during that time.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I imagine Dr. @Rhakim going to interview those 30-60 African school children that claimed they saw and made contact with aliens like:

Dr. Rhakim: So you said you saw what again:jbhmm:

Kids: Aliens, sir…

Dr. Rhakim: What did they look like.. draw them for me

*Kids drawing*

*Dr. Rhakim see’s one kids draw some Aliens with hair*

*Dr. Rhakim hears reggea music in the background*

*Dr. Rhakim looks at a newspaper and see’s a reggea concert being held 2 miles away*

Dr. Rhakim: Ahhhh, I understand now. What you kids really saw were rastafarians smoking in the field :ohhh:

Kids: But they were short with pale skin:dahell:

Dr. Rhakim: So they were irish rastafarians :ahh:

Kids:.. but they had a ship :dahell:

Dr. Rhakim: that was a silver minibus :ahh:

Kids: But they had large, black eyes:dahell:

Dr. Rhakim: So the rastas had on sunglasses :takedat:

Kid: But my dad is Jamaican, he doesn’t…

Dr. Rhakim: No he’s not, i know your dad :hubie:

Kids: :what:.. but…

Dr. Rhakim: I said rastafarians.. case closed you children of peons :ufdup:

Still laughing at this shyt.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Alot of people have reported these things happen after the individual is induced in a dream like state. Alot of higher ups have alluded to it being related to consciousness and people have vivid dreams that are indistinguishable from reality. These "abuctions" could be hiding from us in plain sight and our dreams are just portals into another reality. I always found it strange how real void dream could feel, like of our brains can produce reality when we are "sleep" there is alot we haven't figured out and scientist are just as puzzled with the dream phenomena.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. Y'all trying to convince people that aliens crashed/came here without one SHRED of evidence other than 'He said/They said', while I'm not convinced that's the case because there is NO evidence other than 'He said/They said'.

That's the point of this thread and you can stop trying to be condescending.

Thanks.​

He said she said is good enough for the law and public opinion and other scientific theories but not this one correct?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You low key arguing against yourself if you really overstand what this phrase means.
I don't have enough evidence to say 'Yes' or 'No'. The 'evidence' so far hasn't been convincing and neither proves nor disproves the hypothesis.

That about covers MY stance and why I used that phrase.​