After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
26 pages of speculation and NO evidence.

There's no reason to believe aliens have EVER visited this planet, or even exist.

'Bu-bu-but the probability......'

Nah, b. The Great Filter >>>>> Probability​

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
26 pages of speculation and NO evidence.

There's no reason to believe aliens have EVER visited this planet, or even exist.

'Bu-bu-but the probability......'

Nah, b. The Great Filter >>>>> Probability​
Evidence has been presented to Congress, and will again in closed/open door sessions at the end of July... The evidence that was presented was convincing enough for Chuck Schumer (Democrat Senate Majority Leader) to push for the "UAP Disclosure Act" that was presented today

So yes, the evidence that is being presented is literally being taken seriously by high ranking Congressional politicians and law makers

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't a trial.

Biological/material claims require biological/material evidence, not stories.​
It was a hearing, where eye witness testimony (which apparently involved first hand testimony) was given in addition to other forms of evidence. What that is, people speculate documents, pictures, videos, etc.

Once again eye witness testimony is evidence. Can't believe I have to type that out

Whatever that evidence is, and we don't know because it was given in closed door testimony due to it being Classified, we now have Senate Majority leader Chuck Schumer on board with very specific language in a bipartisan bill about disclosure

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
It was a hearing, where eye witness testimony (which apparently involved first hand testimony) was given in addition to other forms of evidence. What that is, people speculate documents, pictures, videos, etc.
Material/biological claims require material/biological evidence.

It wasn't a trial.

Talking/speculation/blurry photos & videos isn't evidence of aliens.​

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Material/biological claims require material/biological evidence.

It wasn't a trial.

Talking/speculation/blurry photos & videos isn't evidence of aliens.​
You're making up your own definition of evidence. That's perfectly fine, for you that's what you classify as evidence. However that's not what evidence actually means.

But hopefully we all get those pictures/videos/bodies/crafts etc.. without the eyewitness testimony and evidence that was presented by Grusch and others we wouldn't be getting a bill that is asking for those things

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim I have some genuine, sincere questions that might help us understand your mindset better.

1) All of the information in this thread aside, do you think it is logical that aliens likely exist somewhere in our vast universe?

Yes, of course. Though our knowledge of the actual processes that bring about life, and lead it to evolve to advanced life, are so rudimentary that virtually any answer for the Drake equation is possible. Our lack of signals or evidence is a strike against the idea in our near vicinity, through.

2) You mentioned that you are Christian. Do your religious beliefs influence your thoughts on the possibility of aliens?

I'm not trying to ask any "gotcha" questions. This isn't a rhetorical trick on my end. I'm just genuinely interested in your answers.

No, my religious beliefs are completely irrelevant to my thoughts on aliens. I don't see why they would be different theologically than any other non-Christian culture. My ideas on aliens are entirely based on my views on science and human nature.

Yall think any of them alien girls got ass :patrice:

The thread with that madeup Chat-GPT alien study claims from the other weak claimed that aliens didn't even have an anus. No ass at all.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
You're making up your own definition of evidence.
No. I'm asking for material/biological evidence of aliens crashing into the Earth instead of stories/hearsay.

That's it.

If someone told you they won a million dollars, but could NEVER provide a receipt or ANY actual proof, would you believe them?​

Last edited: