After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I agree with this, and I can only speak for myself and say that I never believed that we had crafts/alien bodies etc. and I've been one of those people that just casually believed that the govt simply knew more about these UFO's then they were letting on.

It's only recently that I've become open to the idea of crafts (and still HIGHLY skeptical of the body claims) and I'll be satisfied with a conclusion if this bill is pushed forward and an investigation is presented and certain facts are disclosed to the public.

If they come away with the conclusion that Grusch and others were misinformed and/or lied to, I'll revert my position back to what I originally thought

What would make you willing to admit that there's a chance we do have crafts/items/etc? You need photos? Testimony? Kirkpatrick to come out and admit it?

I would believe there was a chance we had crafts if any of the following occurred:

1) Multiple respectable people within the program testify that they worked on unambiguously alien bodies.

2) Multiple respectable people within the program testify that they worked on unambiguously alien craft - it has to be technology clearly unlike any human technology, not just "well we aren't used to seeing this shape" or "well, the isotope concentrations in the metal are a bit unusual".

3) Multiple respectable people working within the recovery program stated they had been told by their supervisors that they were working on alien craft.

4) Multiple supervisors of the program state that the known subjects of the program are alien craft or alien bodies.

5) Photos or video of the craft emerge that clearly show a non-human vessel, and there are multiple verifications from within the program that this is really the craft they had.

6) Photos or video of an alien body emerge, and there are multiple verifications from within the program that the photo/video is legit what they saw.

7) Kirkpatrick states that any of the above is true, even if we can't see it yet.

Any of those 7 things happen, and I will have serious doubts that I might be wrong. If more than one of them happens including any of the final four, then I'll probably drop my skepticism and go straight to a middle position. And if they happen in confluence with any actual public verified UFO event (one with REAL pictures and multiple witnesses, not this previous bullshyt), then I'll become a believer too.

But you know what I expect to see?

A) Guys claiming that they began to believe they were working on alien craft, but were never told so directly

B) Sketchy, unconvincing evidence of alien craft, like, "The metal was really strong!" or "It bent in a way I wasn't used to", or "But the isotope ratios were odd!", without anything about the actual craft itself being clearly alien.

C) At most one crackpot making fall wilder claims, but they don't align with other witness claims.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Rhakim I have some genuine, sincere questions that might help us understand your mindset better.

1) All of the information in this thread aside, do you think it is logical that aliens likely exist somewhere in our vast universe?
2) You mentioned that you are Christian. Do your religious beliefs influence your thoughts on the possibility of aliens?

I'm not trying to ask any "gotcha" questions. This isn't a rhetorical trick on my end. I'm just genuinely interested in your answers.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I would believe there was a chance we had crafts if any of the following occurred:

1) Multiple respectable people within the program testify that they worked on unambiguously alien bodies.

2) Multiple respectable people within the program testify that they worked on unambiguously alien craft - it has to be technology clearly unlike any human technology, not just "well we aren't used to seeing this shape" or "well, the isotope concentrations in the metal are a bit unusual".

3) Multiple respectable people working within the recovery program stated they had been told by their supervisors that they were working on alien craft.

4) Multiple supervisors of the program state that the known subjects of the program are alien craft or alien bodies.

5) Photos or video of the craft emerge that clearly show a non-human vessel, and there are multiple verifications from within the program that this is really the craft they had.

6) Photos or video of an alien body emerge, and there are multiple verifications from within the program that the photo/video is legit what they saw.

7) Kirkpatrick states that any of the above is true, even if we can't see it yet.

Any of those 7 things happen, and I will have serious doubts that I might be wrong. If more than one of them happens including any of the final four, then I'll probably drop my skepticism and go straight to a middle position. And if they happen in confluence with any actual public verified UFO event (one with REAL pictures and multiple witnesses, not this previous bullshyt), then I'll become a believer too.

But you know what I expect to see?

A) Guys claiming that they began to believe they were working on alien craft, but were never told so directly

B) Sketchy, unconvincing evidence of alien craft, like, "The metal was really strong!" or "It bent in a way I wasn't used to", or "But the isotope ratios were odd!", without anything about the actual craft itself being clearly alien.

C) At most one crackpot making fall wilder claims, but they don't align with other witness claims.
Fair enough.

So the language that is in the actual "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Disclosure Act" has A LOT of language that points to actual "credible testimony and evidence" in their bill.. it states multiple

It goes into very in-depth detail and wording on specific things such as:

1)Eminent domain over craft found, which basically points to Congress saying "We want all control over crafts, not private aerospace companies"

2) a timeline of when these disclosures need to be presented, bypassing past hurdles due to language used in the Atomic Energy Act of 1954

3) Appointing someone who "has had no previous or current involve ment with any legacy program or controlling authority relating to the collection, exploitation, or reverse engineering of technologies of unknown origin or the examination of biological evidence of living or deceased non-human intelligence." (Which is just language that makes it sound like THERE ARE legacy programs involved with UAPs)

4) All Federal Government records concerning unidentified anomalous phenomena should carry a presumption of immediate disclosure and all records should be eventually disclosed to enable the public to become fully informed about the history of the Federal Government’s knowledge and involvement surrounding unidentified anomalous phenomena.

This type of language within the bill sounds VERY specific and taken very seriously. They don't draft a bill this specific with language this precise without evidence

Do you not hold these sorts of things as giving these stories more weight? Because obviously elected officials and those who have been given access to the evidence presented by Grusch and others are taking this VERY seriously in a bipartisan manner

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

I am pretty sure once Americs declassify their information Europe and Australia is next.

I am certain Russia and China not going to do shyt.

How would yall feel if it comes out that our latest tech like Lasers CPUs etc.. comes from UFO crashes

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
The words of several high ranking officials throughout the military, government, civilians etc. holds more credibility than your skepticism. All of these people aren't lying. There is something out there more intelligent than us and you just need to accept it.
I don’t think it’s as bulletproof as you’re making it out to be

A sceptic on Reddit but it perfectly

“• ⁠Because one Senator funneled federal funds to some crazy paranormal-believing financial supporters, their views can now be reported as coming from "government contractors."
• ⁠Because the History Channel "ancient aliens" guy got placed on the UFO panel the military was forced by Congress to create, that same guy's crazy alien theories can now be referred to as a coming from "a senior Pentagon source."
• ⁠Because David Grusch filed a "reprisal" complaint about his treatment, he can be referred to as a "whistleblower." (He's "whistleblowing" over process and procedures, not about aliens... The latter would be a "leak", if it were actually true.)
• ⁠Other government officials confirming that they've "seen the complaint" or "can confirm his claims", referring to the whistleblower complaint, can be taken out of context to make it seem as if they confirm the UFO stories...”

Whole thing is a scam.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think it’s as bulletproof as you’re making it out to be

A sceptic on Reddit but it perfectly

“• ⁠Because one Senator funneled federal funds to some crazy paranormal-believing financial supporters, their views can now be reported as coming from "government contractors."
• ⁠Because the History Channel "ancient aliens" guy got placed on the UFO panel the military was forced by Congress to create, that same guy's crazy alien theories can now be referred to as a coming from "a senior Pentagon source."
• ⁠Because David Grusch filed a "reprisal" complaint about his treatment, he can be referred to as a "whistleblower." (He's "whistleblowing" over process and procedures, not about aliens... The latter would be a "leak", if it were actually true.)
• ⁠Other government officials confirming that they've "seen the complaint" or "can confirm his claims", referring to the whistleblower complaint, can be taken out of context to make it seem as if they confirm the UFO stories...”

Whole thing is a scam.
Some of what your saying is easily dismissed by sheer productive investigative reporting.

Some of the reporters who broke this story, then corroborated as well, wouldn't go to the History Channel UFO guy... because they are actually respected journalists who have a reputation to maintain and instead of placing their careers in the hands of a guy from a meme, would instead stake it upon multiple sources with much better information.

David Grusch filed a complaint, but then also backed that up by leaking to Congress on what information he had regarding UFO's and was not alone in doing so. Whether that information is credible.... that's up to Congress and the people "in the know" with high security clearances to conclude

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Some of what your saying is easily dismissed by sheer productive investigative reporting.

Some of the reporters who broke this story, then corroborated as well, wouldn't go to the History Channel UFO guy... because they are actually respected journalists who have a reputation to maintain and instead of placing their careers in the hands of a guy from a meme, would instead stake it upon multiple sources with much better information.

David Grusch filed a complaint, but then also backed that up by leaking to Congress on what information he had regarding UFO's and was not alone in doing so. Whether that information is credible.... that's up to Congress and the people "in the know" with high security clearances to conclude

And to piggyback, Grusch stated "non-human spacecraft" multiple times. Obviously "non-human" implies "alien" (for the remedial folks). :comeon:

What leans me towards all this shyt being true is this dudes colleagues vouching for him. :hubie:

He's coming out with some unbelievable/bizarre claims, but when I see his colleagues vouching for his integrity and expertise, then I gotta recognize, he maybe telling the truth. Multiple colleagues and peers (within his field) view him as honorable, and highly-credible. What your coworkers think about you, says a lot to me (specifically when it's positive). Ppl will be quick to invalidate you, but validated individuals with their own livelihoods and reputations to lose, are backing him (and his claims).

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I have already proved aliens exist in my book called democrips vs rebloodlicans

Cause I'm the governor of Minnesota, a Navy Seal. I went to Area 51 with my camera crew and they didn't want to let me in. Why would they hire something from the governor? Therefore it's undeniable proof, the aliens exist. Thank you for your service.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Many can’t even fathom a transgender persons way of life let alone an extraterrestrial being. We ain’t ready if they are out there.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall think any of them alien girls got ass :patrice:

104.eo.RachelNichols.StrTrk.082012.jpg

:ehh: