After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes like @Rhakim are the reason the government hasn't released, their fragile and limited mentalities can't grasp the idea that humans aren't the end be all, its basically like an Ant saying humans don't exists despite getting stepped on several times. Human cognitive ability and intelligence isn't the end be all.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I imagine Dr. @Rhakim going to interview those 30-60 African school children that claimed they saw and made contact with aliens like:

Dr. Rhakim: So you said you saw what again:jbhmm:

Kids: Aliens, sir…

Dr. Rhakim: What did they look like.. draw them for me

*Kids drawing*

*Dr. Rhakim see’s one kids draw some Aliens with hair*

*Dr. Rhakim hears reggea music in the background*

*Dr. Rhakim looks at a newspaper and see’s a reggea concert being held 2 miles away*

Dr. Rhakim: Ahhhh, I understand now. What you kids really saw were rastafarians smoking in the field :ohhh:

Kids: But they were short with pale skin:dahell:

Dr. Rhakim: So they were irish rastafarians :ahh:

Kids:.. but they had a ship :dahell:

Dr. Rhakim: that was a silver minibus :ahh:

Kids: But they had large, black eyes:dahell:

Dr. Rhakim: So the rastas had on sunglasses :takedat:

Kid: But my dad is Jamaican, he doesn’t…

Dr. Rhakim: No he’s not, i know your dad :hubie:

Kids: :what:.. but…

Dr. Rhakim: I said rastafarians.. case closed you children of peons :ufdup:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I imagine Dr. @Rhakim going to interview those 30-60 African school children that claimed they saw and made contact with aliens like:

*Kids drawing*

*Dr. Rhakim looks at a newspaper and see’s a reggea concert being held 2 miles away*

Dr. Rhakim: Ahhhh, I understand now. What you kids really saw were rastafarians smoking in the field :ohhh:

Dude is @The Feds

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

*Kids drawing*

Yooo i am dying :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

This is why i tagged little bro in the first OP because i couldnt wait to see him spin this shyt

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@jaydawg08, it is interesting. If you're unbiased and merely don't like my certitude, then why are you only attacking me? Why aren't you saying a word to these guys filling the thread who are certain about UFOs being alien despite zero solid evidence behind it that has ever been shown to any of us?

You realize you're arguing against @jaydawg08's position, not mine, right?

I'm the one who fully accepts context clues and bread crumbs if there's enough evidence already to come to a conclusion. He's the one saying that we can never decide until we know absolutely everything.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Of course "disclosure" is shorthand for "disclosure of aliens". No one is talking about "disclosure that aliens aren't real" when they use the word disclosure in these conversations.

So about all those previous times you lied on me, I'm still waiting for the admittance of fault. Are you just going to keep ignoring those while you move on to the next thing?

I’m not arguing anything damn everything is a debate huh Breh. I can’t debate you on your perception. We just don’t share the same perspective.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rhakim sees light come pouring in his window as a UFO descends
He goes outside and looks up

Rhakim: Hmmm. Hologram or weather balloon.

*Little green man comes out

Rhakim: Nice costume

*Gets beamed up and dragged to the anal probe table

Rhakim: Crazy set design.

:dead:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
2ac8c854ee174f3c5fd3fbe55c8d57d2.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
@Rhakim sees light come pouring in his window as a UFO descends
He goes outside and looks up

Rhakim: Hmmm. Hologram or weather balloon.

*Little green man comes out

Rhakim: Nice costume

*Gets beamed up and dragged to the anal probe table

Rhakim: Crazy set design.

I swear this would be the perfect tv show character.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yooo i am dying :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

This is why i tagged little bro in the first OP because i couldnt wait to see him spin this shyt

My brother is out here showing us in live action how the government keeps things secret. Basically if you don’t see it than it isn’t real…But hold on it only applies to certain activities anything else we can take peoples words for.

Folks who were litteraly trusted professionals their whole career. Until they decided to make up some random story about UFOs. Suddenly these people are no longer competent….Can’t have their words taken serious now we need tools to measure and proof oh yeah and the picture better be UHD with no smearing.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yet strangely, I'm the one who doesn't mind posting actual photos, actual quotes, actual historical context and information, actual evidence.

While y'all are still stuck with nothing beyond pro-UFO hype movies, personal attacks on my character, and "But he says he has an anonymous source who says he saw something!!!"

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Let's clarify again that most of the kids were White and well-off, because this whole story has repeatedly been falsely painted as if they were some innocent rural Black Africans who knew nothing of alien pop culture, and not the reality that they were mostly rich white kids in 1994 in one of Africa's modern megacities and had been surrounded by alien hype all week.

And only 32 out of 250 kids who were out in the playground have ever been named/interviewed as having seen anything unusual, even though all 250 kids were out there. Numerous children and all the adults said they saw no aliens anywhere.

*Kids drawing*

Not one kid, a huge proportion of them. And this is crazy cause they didn't even draw the pictures until AFTER the first UFOologist had already coached them, yet many of them were still drawing dred-headed Black people with sunglasses.

d-unnamed027_orig.jpg
Sans%2Btitre%2B5.jpg
Sans%2Btitre%2B3.jpg
d-unnamed028.jpg
d-unnamed032_orig.jpg
d-unnamed025.jpg
d-emilyb_orig.jpg

"KAYLEIGH: We saw some people - a white one, a red one, a black one. The black one was sitting on the spaceship."

"DANIEL: Yeah, it almost looked like a real person except it was fairly plump. At first I thought it was just some boy from the compound [labourers’ quarters] playing around, but the hair was - it looked more like our hair, it wasn’t curly. That thing almost looked like a hippie."

"NATHANIEL C: We saw a black man running around."

"CHARITY S: I saw something silver on the ground amongst the trees, and a person in black. And that’s all I saw."

"LUKE N: I didn’t see the spaceship but I saw the little black guy, he looked - he was all black, and it looked like he had long hair."

"EMILY B: I saw the little black men. They had longish hair and it was all black. And they had big black eyes. That’s all I saw."

"LISEL P: And I saw a black man, he was just in black, and he had big eyes. Well I thought twice. I thought it was an alien, and then I thought maybe it was the gardener or someone."

Actually, no, the majority of the kids who commented on their skin color said they looked like Black people in their initial statements, before the UFOologists came. I'm glad you at least acknowledged that there was a rastafarian concert in the close vicinity that week. Not only does the long haired black men with a van, and wearing sunglasses, perfectly fit rasta fans, but rich white kids would have been unfamiliar with rastas, who were stigmatized in Zimbabwae society at the time. Now, which makes more sense to you?

Option A) The kids, who had been hyped all week by a previous false UFO sighting (it was a rocket re-entering the atmosphere), saw some short pale-skinned aliens with huge bald heads, and somehow mistook them for Black people with long black dreds. They saw a craft flying in, but forgot that it flew and claimed it was just sitting there. They communicated telepathically with the aliens and got a message of world peace and environmentalism, but then totally forgot about that and said they aliens hadn't communicated with them at all. And it was only after the UFOologists spent the next two months convincing them that they had seen something amazing, that all the true memories of the sighting came flooding back and this silly mistaken Black shyt went away so they could talk about stereotypical bald-headed Grays flying in on multiple ships and talking about environmentalism (which just happened to be the favorite topic of John Mack, the 2nd UFOologist to come in and talk to them).

Option B) The kids, hyped all week by UFO talk and a false sighting, saw unfamiliar Black rastas with shades standing next to a sun-glared van in the grass nearly 800 feet away, and in their excitement maybe 6-7 of them thought they were getting their own UFO sighting and began hyping up the others to agree with them. Most of the students described the Black people and van fairly accurately at first, and accurately said the "UFO" was just sitting there and there was only one of them with one of the hippies standing on top of it, but a few of them copied the descriptions/images they had gotten about aliens and UFOs off of TV. Then, when the UFOologists came in excitement and starting building up the alien narrative, more and more kids began picking up the stories where the UFOologists wanted to hear, until they really believed they had seen that too.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Actually, if you look at the above statements, many kids didn't see any craft at all, and several of the ones who did see a craft just described it as a silver thing sitting in the grass without any "spaceship" characteristics.

Unless you think UFOs have a windshield in the front and rows of square passenger windows on the side, this shyt looks like a minibus or a caravan. And remember, this is AFTER the kids had been coached by the first UFOologist, and they're still drawing shyt that looks more like a fan than a flying saucer.

d-liselp_orig.jpg
d-liselmack.jpg
d-seanr_orig.jpg
d-daniel_orig.jpg
d-unnamed007_orig.jpg
d-unnamed011_orig.jpg
d-unnamed016_orig.jpg
d-unnamed032_orig.jpg

124998901-classic-vintage-yellow-volkswagen-transporter-camper-van-parked-in-the-park-devon-uk-august-26.jpg
vw_microbus_1964.jpg
Sans%2Btitre%2B7.jpg
arielkombivan.jpg

Remember, the kids were over 700 feet away, the object was sitting in the grass, and it was in the middle of a sunny day so it was probably reflecting sunlight, which would make it harder to see and look like it had "lights". The fact that kids saw one of them standing on top of the van makes sense.

When you compare the stories and pictures made BEFORE the alien enthusiasts got a hold of those kids, compared to the stories long afterwards, you can see the difference. The issue is that you've been focused on their adult stories and late, post-influence interviews. When you look at the evidence closest to the moment you get a different story.

Last edited:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A declassification bill on ufos in my lifetime?

This is worth following.
Don’t bother, certain folks in here will label you as a “ufo believer” and have more expertise than those with decades of experience despite having zero accolades, relevant experience, or access to classified info. :ehh:

move along nothing to see here (end sarcasm) :heh: