After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We have been people with first hand accounts within the retrieval program that have come forward to back up Grusch's claims.. multiple respected journalists have reported it, and multiple government officials have stated this as well. Evidence has been presented in multiple forms through legal means that it needed to be.

Your bias is blinding you to what has really been said and how little exposure/evidence regarding the program those people actually have. But it useless to argue with true believers. Just remember this comment.

This is no "disclosure" coming. The US government does not have a single alien craft or alien body.

This is the problem that I have with yourself with this discussion. You're coming across as bad as Mick West, who is basically as bad as those UFO obsessed people when you take snippets of the story that try to debunk certain aspects while literally leaving whole parts of the story out because it fits a narrative

And this is the problem I have with you. Rather than countering my actual evidence, data, or facts, you're forced to resort to character attacks and ad hominems. "You're as bad as Mick West!" is a meaningless statement. The evidence and logic are both on my side. If you believe that's wrong, then rebut my statements with concrete counterevidence. Don't just default to logical fallacies like Ad Hominem, Argument from Authority and False Authority, Appeal to Motive, Argument from Anecdote, Argument from Incredulity, etc. They're called "logical fallacies" for a reason.

You honestly believe that so many officials in high places from our government are so incompetent at their jobs that rather a fukn MEDIOCRE VIDEO GAME PROGRAMMER is somehow the only guy who has the correct answers? lol

Let me count the ways in which this statement is misguided, beyond the obvious Ad Hominem and False Authority fallacies.

1. The "officials at high places in our government" who have spoken up don't have any real experience analyzing these videos or evidence, and have made little effort to. Calling them "incompetent" isn't fair, they're hardly even trying. Which high-up government person has done enough investigation firsthand to even be relevant to the discussion? The congressman in the OP is most famous for Bigfoot advocacy and legalizing the eating of roadkill. These aren't serious investigators.

2. Most of the people in government who are looking at the evidence DO have the correct answers. Let's count:

- Sean Kirkpatrick is the director of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) He testified under oath to the Senate armed forces committee that they have found "no credible evidence thus far of extraterrestrial activity, off-world technology or objects that defy the known laws of physics”.

- Ronald Moultrie, the head of Intelligence at the Pentagon, testified under oath before Congress that most UAPs can be explained with enough work.

- Scott Bray, Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence, testified under oath before Congress that they have not detected anything that suggested non-terrestrial origin.

Those are the actual government officials who have looked into this shyt. They all appear to generally be on Mick's side of the debate, not yours.

3. Attacking West's credentials is silly and feels desperate. Mick West has a STEM degree from the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, won programming competitions as a student, was a successful programmer (Tony Hawk, Spider-Man, Guitar Hero) who was able to retire at the age of 35, has extensive experience in real-life modeling via writing numerous simulations to model various aspects of natural and manmade phenomena, has published highly regarded peer-reviewed research in a scientific journal, has a pilot's license, and has been studying most of these issues for over a decade. He has more than enough background to do this shyt.

But, more importantly, the line of attack is ridiculous because he's not doing this alone. The broader Metabunk community involves hundreds of people, many of whom are experts in a variety of different fields including engineers, technicians, and PhD scientists of various sorts. Much of the shyt that Mick West puts before them and they break down together is likely getting more attention from more experienced people than it ever did from government. How do you explain the Chilean Navy incident, which you completely ignored, where they proved that Iberia Airlines flight IB6830 was in the exact part of the sky that the helicopter was filming for the entire duration of the interaction and would have looked exactly that size from that distance?

Y'all keep tossing out these broad generalized insults, without even realizing that the insults apply to yourselves far more than me. If my comment is too difficult to respond to, then just answer ONE question. How can Sean Kirkpatrick, who has seen far more evidence than you have, state under oath that AARO has seen "no credible evidence thus far of extraterrestrial activity, off-world technology or objects that defy the known laws of physics”?

I don't care about secret murmurings. You suggest that YOU already have enough evidence. What have you seen that he hasn't?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
“bu bu but ufo believers make me laugh”

already told y’all dude aint really what he thinks he is :manny:

This thread is going to be an exact repeat of the memecoins threads.

November 2021: "This idiot doesn't know what he's talking about! He's just a contrarian hater! He's just biased! Arrogance without knowledge!"

2022-2023: [tumbleweeds blow across the thread as exchanges continue to collapse, creators continue to be indicted, and the memecoins wallow in irrelevance]

You've contributed nothing to the thread other than to insult me. So come back in a year and we'll see all the amazing disclosure that has been revealed disillusioned posters arguing over the exact same blurry shyt they're already arguing over with no meaningful difference in national opinion or evidence of the US government involved in any alien shyt at all.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
the government always makes the same excuse when it comes to aliens and UFOs, they saw people couldn't handle it

:camby:
I don't think the government will ever tell the public anything paranormal

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the government always makes the same excuse when it comes to aliens and UFOs, they saw people couldn't handle it

:camby:
I don't think the government will ever tell the public anything paranormal

"The government" has never made that excuse. Random-ass people who know nothing claim that is the excuse.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Your bias is blinding you to what has really been said and how little exposure/evidence regarding the program those people actually have. But it useless to argue with true believers. Just remember this comment.

This is no "disclosure" coming. The US government does not have a single alien craft or alien body.
It's laughably ironic that you can't see your own bias on this subject, because I think you're a very smart poster and one of the best on this forum.

I am not one of those people who believe in this subject with conviction.. I am open to the discussion but am a true skeptic on this topic, in the sense that I want things to be publicly available and for the discussion to push forward whether it's "aliens" or human tech and everything in between. I however do consider the reports into my account, in that they've presented evidence to Congress and the ICIG investigation.

You and people like Mick West literally aren't skeptics.. You have made your bed in this subject by stating there is no disclosure. That no crafts are there, and that govt officials are lying. Alright cool that's your perspective.... Then why TF are you consistently in these threads if you've made up your mind on the topic trying to CONVERT people to your point of view? That's the issue I have with people like yourself and Mick West.

And this is the problem I have with you. Rather than countering my actual evidence, data, or facts, you're forced to resort to character attacks and ad hominems. "You're as bad as Mick West!" is a meaningless statement. The evidence and logic are both on my side. If you believe that's wrong, then rebut my statements with concrete counterevidence. Don't just default to logical fallacies like Ad Hominem, Argument from Authority and False Authority, Appeal to Motive, Argument from Anecdote, Argument from Incredulity, etc. They're called "logical fallacies" for a reason.
I certainly haven't attacked you, I've stated my issue with people like Mick West who you consistently prop up in these discussions are literally just as bad as the grifters within the UFO community who are so embedded in their point of view that they aren't open to any other conclusion no matter what is presented.

I've already rebutted your statement.. THERE ARE MULTIPLE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS THAT HAVE GIVEN THE ICIG AND CONGRESS EVIDENCE.. Let me repeat it again since you apparently have a tough time when it comes to this subject THERE ARE MULTIPLE GOVERNMENT OFFICALS THAT HAVE GIVEN THE ICIG AND CONGRESS EVIDENCE.

However your point of view is that the reporters apparently aren't credible because he's mostly an energy reporter and is right wing (Michael Shellenberger).

Let me count the ways in which this statement is misguided, beyond the obvious Ad Hominem and False Authority fallacies.

1. The "officials at high places in our government" who have spoken up don't have any real experience analyzing these videos or evidence, and have made little effort to. Calling them "incompetent" isn't fair, they're hardly even trying. Which high-up government person has done enough investigation firsthand to even be relevant to the discussion? The congressman in the OP is most famous for Bigfoot advocacy and legalizing the eating of roadkill. These aren't serious investigators.

2. Most of the people in government who are looking at the evidence DO have the correct answers. Let's count:

- Sean Kirkpatrick is the director of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) He testified under oath to the Senate armed forces committee that they have found "no credible evidence thus far of extraterrestrial activity, off-world technology or objects that defy the known laws of physics”.

- Ronald Moultrie, the head of Intelligence at the Pentagon, testified under oath before Congress that most UAPs can be explained with enough work.

- Scott Bray, Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence, testified under oath before Congress that they have not detected anything that suggested non-terrestrial origin.

Those are the actual government officials who have looked into this shyt. They all appear to generally be on Mick's side of the debate, not yours.
Sean Kirkpatrick has admitted on record that AARO does not have the classification to review everything that it should (Title 10 vs Title 50). We've talked about this before and you decided to conveniently ignore it and not include it.. I wonder why?

UAPs no doubt can be explained, but we also have stories/discussions/videos of things that AREN'T easily explained

We have other government officials who are stating things that are in confliction of Scott Bray. So why would I just dismiss those people? Why would anyone? It's not logical unless you have a preconceived idea and are not open to the discussion. Once again you and Mick West are the same in my eyes, you've made up your minds on this topic and honestly there's no point in continuing conversation with someone who does this, and hasn't seen all the evidence.

There's no point in continuing conversations with someone who is this way on a topic where you can just dismiss anyone who doesn't fit into your own argument, like a Christopher Mellon. So moving forward I won't with you.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Doctor Debater @Rhakim

Can you explain these early sightings of UFOs

Most of the public events have obvious answers, and the private events are clearly inexplicable because they're the stories of single witnesses from thousands of years ago. But you just linked dozens of stories and Brandolini's law suggests it would be stupid to respond to all of them while you're just writing a single sentence.

So tell me the three you think are the most important, why you think they're important, and what you think they represent. And I'll respond to those three.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
/It's laughably ironic that you can't see your own bias on this subject, because I think you're a very smart poster and one of the best on this forum.

Where did I say I wasn't biased? Every human is biased, I do my best to only be biased in the direction of the previous established evidence. But no one is ever unbiased.

You and people like Mick West literally aren't skeptics.. You have made your bed in this subject by stating there is no disclosure. That no crafts are there, and that govt officials are lying.

Which government officials have I ever accused of lying? Please stop making shyt up.

I've already rebutted your statement.. THERE ARE MULTIPLE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS THAT HAVE GIVEN THE ICIG AND CONGRESS EVIDENCE.. Let me repeat it again since you apparently have a tough time when it comes to this subject THERE ARE MULTIPLE GOVERNMENT OFFICALS THAT HAVE GIVEN THE ICIG AND CONGRESS EVIDENCE.

There were hundreds of people that gave evidence of election fraud against Trump in the 2020 election. How did that work out? It doesn't matter how much "evidence" is given if the quality of the evidence sucks. It's a meaningless statement if you don't know WHAT the evidence is.

- What if the evidence is additional ambiguous videos?

- What if the evidence is documentation of a top-secret craft retrieval program, but there's no evidence the retrieved craft are alien in origin as opposed to just foreign drones?

- What if the evidence is shyt like, "Well, this metal has an interesting mix of isotopes that we haven't seen before", which doesn't actually prove extraterrestrial origin at all?

- What if the evidence is just suggestive secondhand memos from other people with the same ambiguous thoughts?

Saying, "But they gave evidence!", by itself, doesn't prove anything.

However your point of view is that the reporters apparently aren't credible because he's mostly an energy reporter and is right wing (Michael Shellenberger).

As well as the fact that Shellenberger barely qualifies as a journalist (his background is in corporate PR, not journalism, and his own speaker bio doesn't use the word journalist anywhere) and he has a history of jumping on every new contrarian wave that gets him attention. Like the way he jumped from the environmental movement to the nuclear movement to the anti-environmentalist movement to the anti-woke movement to now the UFO movement.

But for the most part, I'm just beyond bored with secondhand claims that have zero substance. Shellenberger has never seen anything that matters himself. He's just listening to stories and then repeating them for views.

Sean Kirkpatrick has admitted on record that AARO does not have the classification to review everything that it should (Title 10 vs Title 50). We've talked about this before and you decided to conveniently ignore it and not include it.. I wonder why?

Because the people I was speaking to claim that the shyt we've seen is ALREADY enough to know we're not alone. Yet Kirkpatrick, who has seen far more evidence than everyone in this thread combined, has not seen one iota of such. So how can people in this thread claim they know a pro-NHI answer when someone way about their pay grade hasn't seen it?

And I'm sure Moultrie and Bray have all the security clearance they need. Are you saying that they lied under oath?

We have other government officials who are stating things that are in confliction of Scott Bray. So why would I just dismiss those people? Why would anyone?

Are you talking about Congressmen who don't know jack shyt? Or who exactly? Bray would have to be lying under oath, so name me the government official who has testified under oath that we have direct evidence of NHI, and what this supposed evidence is.

There's no point in continuing conversations with someone who is this way on a topic where you can just dismiss anyone who doesn't fit into your own argument, like a Christopher Mellon. So moving forward I won't with you.

I'll point out, yet again, that you went an entire comment without producing a single shred of actual evidence or a single logical breakdown of an event. You have offered NOTHING but Ad Hominem attacks, Arguments from Authority, and Arguments from False Authority.

You're bytching so much about me "dismissing people" because you can't offer any evidence on your own. All you offer is lists of suspect people. That's not a valid argument for any subject.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This thread is going to be an exact repeat of the memecoins threads.

November 2021: "This idiot doesn't know what he's talking about! He's just a contrarian hater! He's just biased! Arrogance without knowledge!"

2022-2023: [tumbleweeds blow across the thread as exchanges continue to collapse, creators continue to be indicted, and the memecoins wallow in irrelevance]

You've contributed nothing to the thread other than to insult me. So come back in a year and we'll see all the amazing disclosure that has been revealed disillusioned posters arguing over the exact same blurry shyt they're already arguing over with no meaningful difference in national opinion or evidence of the US government involved in any alien shyt at all.
Playing the victim like a female will get you nowhere, scram lil guy

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Man if aliens ever get revealed @Rhakim
Getting negged back to the stone age

"THOUGHT THEY WERENT REAL bytch"
"Guess you had to phone home"

I'm 100% fine with that, the revelation would be way more fascinating than the worries about being negged. :skip:

But sad that no one here has enough integrity to make it go both ways. When a year goes by and aliens still haven't been revealed, will I be repped for being right? Two years? Five years? When are they ever going to admit it?

They're not. Unless there is a brand-new visit from some star-tripping brehs that have never been here before, 2040 is going to roll by and we still won't have jack shyt of proof.

[The AI-created deep fake videos and Chat-GP39 created false narratives are gonna be annoying as fukk by that stage though. :scusthov: ]

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Yeah so in case y’all didn’t realize disclosure is happening.

IMG-9432.jpg

IMG-9433.jpg

And notice it says disclosure. And even after all my logic and theory I add a motherfukker so y’all ignant nikkas hear me.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Where did I say I wasn't biased? Every human is biased, I do my best to only be biased in the direction of the previous established evidence. But no one is ever unbiased.
Finally a correct point you've made.. good job, thank you for admitting that you're biased on this subject. I'm pointing out to you that you MORE biased than others.

Which government officials have I ever accused of lying? Please stop making shyt up.
Uhhh the ones who said we have crafts in our possession? Come on now dude, slow down remember what you actually typed

There were hundreds of people that gave evidence of election fraud against Trump in the 2020 election. How did that work out? It doesn't matter how much "evidence" is given if the quality of the evidence sucks. It's a meaningless statement if you don't know WHAT the evidence is.

- What if the evidence is additional ambiguous videos?

- What if the evidence is documentation of a top-secret craft retrieval program, but there's no evidence the retrieved craft are alien in origin as opposed to just foreign drones?

- What if the evidence is shyt like, "Well, this metal has an interesting mix of isotopes that we haven't seen before", which doesn't actually prove extraterrestrial origin at all?

- What if the evidence is just suggestive secondhand memos from other people with the same ambiguous thoughts?

Saying, "But they gave evidence!", by itself, doesn't prove anything.
And there was an investigation into voter fraud, just like there is nearly every election cycle. There is a task force that is in place specifically for voter fraud who then took the evidence presented and make a conclusion and sometimes convict individuals of voter fraud.

Let me help you connect the dots because apparently you seem to be struggling... The whistleblower and others stated that AARO (the investigative unit in charge of this topic) wasn't able to be read into everything, and that there are certain SAPs that are operating without their/Congress knowledge.

So let me ask you big brain.. which evidence was presented to the ICIG and to Congress? Oh you don't know? Well then once again you are not an authority on what actually was presented. I've never made the assertation that I do, but I'm also not dumb enough pretend that I have either. You on the other hand have stupidly pretended to know what was presented. This is what I mean by you being more biased on this subject than someone like myself. I don't have the evidence... you apparently are stupid enough to pretend you do. And yes I'm gonna say stupid, because that's exactly what it should be called when someone pretends to know something (like you are) when they aren't aware of ANY evidence at all...zero.. zilch.. nada.

Let me repeat for you again.... The evidence was presented through legal means and to Congress, you and I aren't aware of exactly WHAT evidence, there is an investigation that is still taking place on this discussion. Hope this helped

As well as the fact that Shellenberger barely qualifies as a journalist (his background is in corporate PR, not journalism, and his own speaker bio doesn't use the word journalist anywhere) and he has a history of jumping on every new contrarian wave that gets him attention. Like the way he jumped from the environmental movement to the nuclear movement to the anti-environmentalist movement to the anti-woke movement to now the UFO movement.

But for the most part, I'm just beyond bored with secondhand claims that have zero substance. Shellenberger has never seen anything that matters himself. He's just listening to stories and then repeating them for views.
Reporting a story that sources are giving you, is different that posing your OWN POV and opinion on a subject.. Can't believe I actually have to type that out. Shellenberger never once made his own assertations on the subject, if you actually read the article which at this point seems doubtful.

This is normally how investigative journalism works. Someone with information gives you something, you verify through other means and then report on this. It's up to the reader to draw their own conclusions, however Shellenbergers piece was more in line with "do others within the UAP/Govt believe the same things as Grusch?" and the answer to that was "Yes.. certain people back up his claims"

Because the people I was speaking to claim that the shyt we've seen is ALREADY enough to know we're not alone. Yet Kirkpatrick, who has seen far more evidence than everyone in this thread combined, has not seen one iota of such. So how can people in this thread claim they know a pro-NHI answer when someone way about their pay grade hasn't seen it?

And I'm sure Moultrie and Bray have all the security clearance they need. Are you saying that they lied under oath?
I'm stating that according to Grusch and others, THEY AREN'T AWARE OF THE PROGRAM AND CRAFTS. That's the assertation and the entire point of the Whistleblower complaint.. Come on now dude, I swear I gotta keep repeating the same things over and over again and it feels like you aren't even aware of the BASICS of the complaint

I'll point out, yet again, that you went an entire comment without producing a single shred of actual evidence or a single logical breakdown of an event. You have offered NOTHING but Ad Hominem attacks, Arguments from Authority, and Arguments from False Authority.

You're bytching so much about me "dismissing people" because you can't offer any evidence on your own. All you offer is lists of suspect people. That's not a valid argument for any subject.
You know why I haven't presented evidence? Because we aren't privy to it. It was sent WITHIN THE WHISTLEBLOWER COMPLAINT (I'm gonna keep on repeating this until it finally clicks for you dude) and was sent to higher govt officials within the intelligence community within an ongoing investigation that has enough support that triggered Congressional hearings.

I don't pretend to have seen all the evidence, like yourself and Mick West. It's idiotic to do so, and honestly shows how dishonest you are in your conversation.. which is why I originally stated probably best to not even converse in these conversations but maybe I'm mistaken because it appears that you lack the very basic level understanding of the entire complaint. So I can be here to inform instead.