After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every predator on thr planet preys on species or groups weaker than its own.

Why would that change?
I mean thats a fair argument dont get me wrong, however
every predator on the planet doesn’t prey on EVERY group weaker than its own :youngsabo: may i introduce you to a copybara :youngsabo:

Seriously though, an alien lifeform that can actually get here may have a different thought process than a human.

Hopefully :mjcry: Not trying to fight Frieza :mjcry:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine having to deal with the 2nd amendment except with alien tech...

Reporter: I'm here at the scene downtown where the most recent ultra-mass shooting has occurred. So far 824 people have been reported missing and are assumed to have been vaporized by a wide action atom disruptor of some sort used by the shooter. The shooter was captured alive and taken into custody by police. What we know so far is he is a white male in his mid 30's and may be mentally ill....

:unimpressed:
This comment will be under rated for all of eternity.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You’re missing the “everything we’ve been taught” part. We would have to change our whole approach to “science”. Years and years of research would go down the drain. Anything we think we know about physics would be wrong. Pretty much what we’ve been taught about math would be wrong. Etc

Maybe you’re right about the religion part.
Why do you think so? I think our current knowledge and understanding of the universe is correct for the most part

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why do you think so? I think our current knowledge and understanding of the universe is correct for the most part

If it were, then it is extraordinarily unlikely that we would have alien visitors. All indications are that the universe is flat three-dimensionally (meaning there are no warp-like shortcuts), that visiting anything more than the nearest stars would be logistically prohibitive, and that any space-faring civilization that could actually travel the stars would almost certainly have thousands of planets and spend time with before they got around to us. Not to mention that it would be extremely difficult to account for a lot of UFO claims in combination with the utter lack of real UFO evidence unless stuff beyond our current understanding is going on.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
so they don't know fukking shyt more than we know

tic tac aircraft

cool, fukk you

we got the memo and saw the video years ago

I swear to fukkin Alex Jones, nobody cares about the tic tac shyt

they need to give us real shyt or fukkin shut up about it

This x100.

People gonna have to learn how to handle that there aren't going to be any huge revelations coming. There is no smoking gun video. There is no alien craft in government possession. There are no alien bodies. There's just going to be a dribble of the same shyt that we've already heard and the same sorts of videos that we've already seen. Some whistleblower is going to testify, "They told me it was just a human-made device but I think it came from aliens!" and some other whistleblower is going to testify, "They have a secret problem to recover crashes! They didn't say they're explicitly alien crashes, but I bet they are!" and people are going to groan and then keep waiting for real evidence that is never going to come.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Imagine having to deal with the 2nd amendment except with alien tech...

Reporter: I'm here at the scene downtown where the most recent ultra-mass shooting has occurred. So far 824 people have been reported missing and are assumed to have been vaporized by a wide action atom disruptor of some sort used by the shooter. The shooter was captured alive and taken into custody by police. What we know so far is he is a white male in his mid 30's and may be mentally ill....

:unimpressed:

You forgot, "Indications are that he acquired his atom disruptor legally."

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This x100.

People gonna have to learn how to handle that there aren't going to be any huge revelations coming. There is no smoking gun video. There is no alien craft in government possession. There are no alien bodies. There's just going to be a dribble of the same shyt that we've already heard and the same sorts of videos that we've already seen. Some whistleblower is going to testify, "They told me it was just a human-made device but I think it came from aliens!" and some other whistleblower is going to testify, "They have a secret problem to recover crashes! They didn't say they're explicitly alien crashes, but I bet they are!" and people are going to groan and then keep waiting for real evidence that is never going to come.
There have been people with first hand accounts within the retrieval program that have come forward to back up Grusch's claims.. multiple respected journalists have reported it, and multiple government officials have stated this as well. Evidence has been presented in multiple forms through legal means that it needed to be.

You honestly believe that so many officials in high places from our government are so incompetent at their jobs that rather a fukn MEDIOCRE VIDEO GAME PROGRAMMER is somehow the only guy who has the correct answers? lol

This is the problem that I have with yourself with this discussion. You're coming across as bad as Mick West, who is basically as bad as those UFO obsessed people when you take snippets of the story that try to debunk certain aspects while literally leaving whole parts of the story out because it fits a narrative

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I'm a believer and 100% want disclosure. However, the general public isn't ready. They just aren't. That's why they have been slow walking this shyt the past few years. They are gradually introducing ideas so they can make the disclosure shock less severe. Once they admit that aliens are real, it gets real crazy real quick. What are their motivations? Are they hostile? Have they been abducting people? What can be done about it? If they are so much more advanced than us, the answer is we can do nothing about it. That will scare the public. I don't know what a good communication strategy would be to minimize this fear. I think this is why they haven't disclosed yet.
Nah, I think they are. The bigger problem is you are openly admitting there is a force more powerful than the US government (or any coalition of nations). Also, the lawsuits would be epic.

I personally think the faith issues won't be that overwhelming except for fundamentalists. A lot of Trekkies or people who accept evolution are religious so their world view is already adjusted.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
listen to experts with decades of real life experience that say they saw a ufo that had tech we wouldn’t have for another 100 years :ehh:

or

listen to coli nikkas that go from being russian war experts to submarine experts to ufo experts in the span of 2 months :lolbron:

gee i wonder which one I should pick :mjlol:
:ahh:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Now Chuck Schumer on board. This is not a fukking game.

“The American public has a right to learn about technologies of unknown origins, non-human intelligence, and unexplainable phenomena.

“We are not only working to declassify what the government has previously learned about these phenomena but to create a pipeline for future research to be made public,”

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There have been people with first hand accounts within the retrieval program that have come forward to back up Grusch's claims.. multiple respected journalists have reported it, and multiple government officials have stated this as well. Evidence has been presented in multiple forms through legal means that it needed to be.

You honestly believe that so many officials in high places from our government are so incompetent at their jobs that rather a fukn MEDIOCRE VIDEO GAME PROGRAMMER is somehow the only guy who has the correct answers? lol

This is the problem that I have with yourself with this discussion. You're coming across as bad as Mick West, who is basically as bad as those UFO obsessed people when you take snippets of the story that try to debunk certain aspects while literally leaving whole parts of the story out because it fits a narrative
the fact that Mick West is his go to for all of his rebuttals is :dead:

Almost as bad as the rastafarians theory he conjured up in his 20 seconds of googling

The same Mick West that got destroyed on live TV by Ross Coulthort (sp?) when trying to discredit Gruschs legal representation