After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They stormed the capitol over some shyt that was publicly televised what yall think gonna happen once they tell us aliens have been chilling here for years? :beli:
Oh this place will turn into a shytshow. They aren’t going to release any info until they absolutely HAVE TO.

Pretty sure TBTB will be in some bunkers or miles below ground when whatever happens, happens.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What pressing business is this distracting from?

Only station actively covering this is NewsNation (aka WGN Chicago).

Every other station is either not following this story, mocking it, or giving it minimal air time

But everyday we here about Russia vs. Ukraine.. everyday we’re sending billions of our taxes for a War over damn near nothing.

Everyday they’re talking about the same shyt.. or some fear mongering shyt about China. North Korea shot another missile in the Japan sea….

Some billionaire just blew a bunch of rich people up sightseeing the Titantic.. spent millions on that

2 billionaire idiots that own social media platforms are about to oil wrestle because theyre egos are too inflated

Celebrities doing weird shyt again..

Our VP just put out a statement about the administration tackling airplane bathrooms… airplane bathrooms… is this what they’re distracting us from with this?

You’re mixing actual pressing business with junk that fills your newsfeed. I’m obviously not referring to celeb stories.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh this place will turn into a shytshow. They aren’t going to release any info until they absolutely HAVE TO.

Pretty sure TBTB will be in some bunkers or miles below ground when whatever happens, happens.
I've said it before I'll say again

Look what these people did over toilet paper, and chicken sandwiches.

Imagine telling them that there is an extra terrestrial species capable of destroying the planet in a flash hanging out in random places around the world.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing but a distraction.
I’ll counter and say your distractions are a distraction for this in the distraction Olympics.

This is literally the biggest story ever if not amongst them. It has everything you’d want in a sci-fi or crime thriller. But it’s more pressing news. We are talking about billions of dollars, murder, theft of material, intimidation, slander, just everything All in one and further Clarifies creation theory.

Brother what story is bigger than this? We don’t really give a damn about Russia/Ukrainian Japan Korea. Really think about do we give a damn what’s going on over there? Just look at the popular news stories in legacy media right now

They will inform us that cocaine was found on the premises at the White House but still won’t release a fully disclosed Kennedy investigation. And we literally say day in and day out how corrupted things are world wide and here in the states.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The next squad went up well after the initial interaction, and there's no indication they're even the same thing. An object going against 120 knot winds, like maybe a...plane?

There's literally nothing in the video that shows it's not a distant, backlit plane.
no no, you misunderstood. After 4 days of sightings, they sent up decorated Cmdr Fravor to see for himself, accompanied by another pilot, they saw it and it zipped right passed them after observation. His team told him about it, he went up there, and he saw it for himself. and then ANOTHER squad went up, and saw the exact same object whizzing around the cat point area an hour later. that's 4 pilots in one day, and footage. 120 knots, is not possible to move that way against the wind, and those are pros telling you that. esp going 3k mph.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You’re mixing actual pressing business with junk that fills your newsfeed. I’m obviously not referring to celeb stories.
I’m not mixing anything

I literally read news sites everyday.. I don’t have a “twitter feed” this is shyt I see on the front page of MSN, CNN, Google news everyday :mjlol:

From cybersecurity to basic news… it was a part of my job nikka. I get texts about shyt you would never see on tv.

So again, what is this distracting from?

Especially when only one major news outlet is basically the only ones covering it?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rhakim @Piff Perkins

im not reading through this thread for multiple reasons

i also dont trust bigfoot trump supporters, joe rogan, tom delange from blink182, bob lazar, ancient aliens guy or any of that sh!t

wit that said i lived by laguardia airport my whole life and i seen a UFO and they are definitely real

i cant say where its from or who is inside but its definitely foreign/futuristic technology

my experience was a mass sighting as i was with my entire family (7 of us) circa 1992

So you would bypass information because you don’t like the person who sent it? That doesn’t make the information irrelevant. What’s wrong with believing? Unless hundreds of thousands or possibly more people are just crazy when it comes to only this subject…

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congressman a select few were briefed by the agencies today about the UFO topic and supposedly there were some top secret shyt discussed. One congressman stated that their technology can turn us into charcoal and they just too advance.. @Rhakim congressman admitting Aliens are real.

There will be a UFO hearing before the end of July.

This decade so far has been the closest to a real life Sci fi thriller that humanity has ever seen.

And were only 3 years in :banderas:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
at 1:10:13 he starts talking about Stan Lee and Spider-Man.
He did

I was going to talk about it but… i think it’s better if people watch and form their own opinions.

I mainly posted it because a lot of shyt he said seemed out there to me but it sounded familiar

In other vids (maybe this one too) I think he talked about the Sumerians, talks about European religion getting most their shyt from Africa, talks about etymology and how it affects how people pray and what the modern world calls “aliens”, talks about symbology, talks about why black people are victimized in this era, etc.

I mainly posted it because people here were talking about why they don’t have “sightings” in Africa… well it’s because some don’t think of it how we think of it.

Africans have been talking about “Aliens” for decades.. maybe centuries.. other cultures too. They just don’t call them Aliens.

If you really wanna go down a rabbit hole, look up Billy Carsons too. And there’s another African dude who is bigger but I forget how to spell his name

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Bro people aint ready. People on earth were spoonfed lies about religion race etc... if they announce tomorrow that there are numerous alien species some Black Skinned some look like the greys cats insects people will lose it. Was jesus an alien etc.. :sas2:

Then add to the fact people will want this technology for every day use
Imagine having to deal with the 2nd amendment except with alien tech...

Reporter: I'm here at the scene downtown where the most recent ultra-mass shooting has occurred. So far 824 people have been reported missing and are assumed to have been vaporized by a wide action atom disruptor of some sort used by the shooter. The shooter was captured alive and taken into custody by police. What we know so far is he is a white male in his mid 30's and may be mentally ill....

:unimpressed:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This decade so far has been the closest to a real life Sci fi thriller that humanity has ever seen.

And were only 3 years in :banderas:

We are in the age of the aquarius breh this is what the Mayans/Jesus talking to the disciples/etc...

Age of enlightenment everything coming to truth and hidden lies motives destroyed

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We are in the age of the aquarius breh this is what the Mayans/Jesus talking to the disciples/etc...

Age of enlightenment everything coming to truth and hidden lies motives destroyed
Zamalek also talked about zodiacs as well, how there is no “African calendar”.

Spoke on the importance of women (for my female posters), spoke on Jesus, the symbolism of crosses, the use of symbolism itself, spoke on witchcraft, voodoo, Interracial relationships, homosexuality, etc.

Dude said so much shyt and it’s only after 2 or 3 interviews i watched. It’s a lot

So not saying I fully believe him.. he even said to study critical thinking and read/listen critically so you don’t have to believe him

But basically he’s saying that black people themselves came from the stars and forgot who we were. I figured since it’s a respected African man saying it, maybe it would resonate with some Coli members.