After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Imagine having to deal with the 2nd amendment except with alien tech...

Reporter: I'm here at the scene downtown where the most recent ultra-mass shooting has occurred. So far 824 people have been reported missing and are assumed to have been vaporized by a wide action atom disruptor of some sort used by the shooter. The shooter was captured alive and taken into custody by police. What we know so far is he is a white male in his mid 30's and may be mentally ill....

:unimpressed:

Sound like a radio message on fallout lol

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:dead: I commend anyone for going at it with @Rhakim hes showing us exactly how disinformation works. Hes just counter arguing everything and since this isn’t a taboo subject he can do it with out getting an ist/ism attached.

Just shows that you can always debate a topic rather logical or not
He's a stellar debater though. I'll give him that. :manny:

I learned in grad school that one could win any argument, no matter the topic. Anybody skilled enough can win any argument, rather it is right or wrong or true or false. We, as humans, really don't know anything as an absolute fact. Every research paper can be criticized. Everything can be questioned. The only thing we really know as an absolute fact in my opinion is that nothing can't create something. Still some will argue that :francis:

Firsthand knowledge is the only thing that can really convince people, but even that can be questioned. Our senses do deceive us at times. That's why each individual has to make up their own mind for themselves by looking at the evidence, reading/listening/watching experts in the field, listening to experiencers' accounts, etc.

It's clear that some reach the conclusion that ufo/aliens exist, me included. For others they don't.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He's a stellar debater though. I'll give him that. :manny:

I learned in grad school that one could win any argument, no matter the topic. Anybody skilled enough can win any argument, rather it is right or wrong or true or false. We, as humans, really don't know anything as an absolute fact. Every research paper can be criticized. Everything can be questioned. The only thing we really know as an absolute fact in my opinion is that nothing can't create something. Still some will argue that :francis:

Firsthand knowledge is the only thing that can really convince people, but even that can be questioned. Our senses do deceive us at times. That's why each individual has to make up their own mind for themselves by looking at the evidence, reading/listening/watching experts in the field, listening to experiencers' accounts, etc.

It's clear that some reach the conclusion that ufo/aliens exist, me included. For others they don't.
This discussion does need people who are critical of it tho. Cause there are legit issues and concerns and questions that we just don't have.

The problem becomes when you are basically a "professional debunker" like a Mick West, where you're entire identity is to shout the idea down no matter what is presented.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Here's the supposed "best" ufo picture

ufo-calvine-photo.webp

The guy thinks it's US tech, but who knows. This picture was hidden for decades and the gov pressured them not to release it. I wonder how many other pictures like this there are. I post it to show that the government does pressure people to not publish photos.

It reminds me a ton of the McMinneville photos, all the way to the fact that you can see something right above the "UFO" that it could clearly be hanging off of. Some people think it's a star decoration on edge dangling from fishing line, like this.

1661183598857-png.53998

However, the idea that it's real and it's a stealth aircraft is an interesting one. Stealth aircraft can have weird fukking profiles. It's hard to find a picture of a stealth aircraft from a perfectly head-on position, so for most of these photos, look at them as they are and imagine what they would look like at different angles.

Nighthawk:
Image-4-F-117A-Nighthawk-Stealth-Fighter.jpg

Spirit:
Image-1-B-2-Spirit-Stealth-Bomber.jpg

Sagitta:
image-1600-82399946a70e688bdb1bc1af037b7455.jpeg

X47-A:
images

X47-B:
images

I have no idea if it's a hoax, a stealth aircraft, or something alien - there just isn't enough to go on from that photo. Supposedly there's more photos, which if true could make it possible to rule one or more options out.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:dead: I commend anyone for going at it with @Rhakim hes showing us exactly how disinformation works. Hes just counter arguing everything and since this isn’t a taboo subject he can do it with out getting an ist/ism attached.

Just shows that you can always debate a topic rather logical or not. Pick and choose who and what to believe based on just how you perceive it.

Which is even more reason why disclosure needs to occur this whole civilization is built on lies, greed, and ignorance.

Well, I'm definitely showing how disinformation works, that's for sure, but it's not my disinformation I'm exposing. :francis:

You've had 14 pages to debunk anything I've said or show where I'm pushing "disinformation". Instead of countering a single one of my points, you randomly suggest there should be a "ist/ism" attached to what I'm saying, claim I'm not logical, and then randomly insert "lies, greed, and ignorance" at the end as if that has anything to do with what I'm saying. But you can't actually say a single real thing I've said or done wrong.

On every topic we've discussed in this thread, I'm the one who is adding more information to the picture. I'm the one who keeps adding the full context, the complete witness accounts, the additional information missing from the cheap summarized tale. So how the hell can you characterize that as disinformation just because I come to a different conclusion from the evidence? At least I'm putting the real evidence out there, with sources, as opposed to some other posters who only put out half the story or literally make up shyt without any reference at all.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not mixing anything

I literally read news sites everyday.. I don’t have a “twitter feed” this is shyt I see on the front page of MSN, CNN, Google news everyday :mjlol:

From cybersecurity to basic news… it was a part of my job nikka. I get texts about shyt you would never see on tv.

So again, what is this distracting from?

Especially when only one major news outlet is basically the only ones covering it?

The slow rolling of alien information is a sideshow to dealing with day to day life.

The same politician that’s getting a world altering briefing about aliens is going to go home and try to get a tax cut for the rich. Or block your right to vote.

We’re either dealing with high level sociopaths or these guys have decided there are other priorities.

I’d focus on our priorities.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It reminds me a ton of the McMinneville photos, all the way to the fact that you can see something right above the "UFO" that it could clearly be hanging off of. Some people think it's a star decoration on edge dangling from fishing line, like this.

1661183598857-png.53998

However, the idea that it's real and it's a stealth aircraft is an interesting one. Stealth aircraft can have weird fukking profiles. It's hard to find a picture of a stealth aircraft from a perfectly head-on position, so for most of these photos, look at them as they are and imagine what they would look like at different angles.

Nighthawk:
Image-4-F-117A-Nighthawk-Stealth-Fighter.jpg

Spirit:
Image-1-B-2-Spirit-Stealth-Bomber.jpg

Sagitta:
image-1600-82399946a70e688bdb1bc1af037b7455.jpeg

X47-A:
images

X47-B:
images

I have no idea if it's a hoax, a stealth aircraft, or something alien - there just isn't enough to go on from that photo.
Yeah, it's an interesting case. It could be that the craft is making a turn, and we're seeing more of the top of it, as opposed to a side profile. If real, I think the stealth aircraft idea is probably the most likely. It could be alien, but that's less likely I think.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Announcing aliens wouldn't do a damn thing.

People got bills and kids to feed.

Gen Z too busy on Tiktok.

Black folks would still be getting our asses whooped.

Mass shootings

This.

If they officially announced that Aliens are real there would not be world wide panic. People would talk about that sh*t for 2 days and forget all about that sh*t.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm pretty sure you're actually talking about the Dogon people, and that claim has been debunked. They never said anything came from the Sirius system, it was just considered striking that an anthropologist claimed they knew about the Sirius system because the 2nd star in the system isn't visible to the naked eye. But under further study, it turned out that the anthropologist had likely created most of the mythology himself.

No the Dogon never mentioned that they come from Siruris. The story is that beings came down from Siruis and taught mankind.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No the Dogon never mentioned that they come from Siruris. The story is that beings came down from Siruis and taught mankind.

I said, "They never said anything came from the Sirius system." Aliens simply weren't part of their mythology, that's just something white people made up about them.

In 1976, a American named Robert K. G. Temple wrote a book called "The Sirius Mystery", which claimed that the Dogon people had been visited and taught by beings from Sirius. But nothing in the Dogon people's own mythology ever says this. Yes, Sirius features prominently in their myths, but Sirius features prominently in the myths of a lot of cultures because it's literally the brightest star in the sky. Since it's a binary star rotating together with a burnt-out white dwarf, there's almost no chance that Sirius ever had advanced life.

The Sirius Mystery is just a western Ancient Aliens style bullshytting book. Alien visitation is not part of Dogon mythology.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, I'm definitely showing how disinformation works, that's for sure, but it's not my disinformation I'm exposing. :francis:

You've had 14 pages to debunk anything I've said or show where I'm pushing "disinformation". Instead of countering a single one of my points, you randomly suggest there should be a "ist/ism" attached to what I'm saying, claim I'm not logical, and then randomly insert "lies, greed, and ignorance" at the end as if that has anything to do with what I'm saying. But you can't actually say a single real thing I've said or done wrong.

On every topic we've discussed in this thread, I'm the one who is adding more information to the picture. I'm the one who keeps adding the full context, the complete witness accounts, the additional information missing from the cheap summarized tale. So how the hell can you characterize that as disinformation just because I come to a different conclusion from the evidence? At least I'm putting the real evidence out there, with sources, as opposed to some other posters who only put out half the story or literally make up shyt without any reference at all.

That’s the issue I’m not trying to debunk anything you stated. It’s what you believe based on what you have been exposed to within your life. We don’t All have the same exposure and experiences. 2 things can be right or wrong at the same time.

I’m just saying it’s literally always someone who wants to debunk something. It’s the same bs game played all over the place. You won’t believe anything until you decide to and that’s on you.

We are ignorant to other things this is just another thing we are ignorant of. Because of lack of information due to defense/corporate security.
And if you try to debunk that well….

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Rhakim, you have blood on your hands. Out here shilling for whatever dark power is concealing this technology from humanity. Traitorous at best, genocidal at worst. Have you drank the nectar from the breakaway society yet? Is it sweet? Sweet enough to justify the theft of trillions of taxpayer dollars, the countless lives lost. I have to know how much they are paying you. I'm actually finding difficult to physically type this out due to the shaking.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
@Rhakim, you have blood on your hands. Out here shilling for whatever dark power is concealing this technology from humanity. Traitorous at best, genocidal at worst. Have you drank the nectar from the breakaway society yet? Is it sweet? Sweet enough to justify the theft of trillions of taxpayer dollars, the countless lives lost. I have to know how much they are paying you. I'm actually finding difficult to physically type this out due to the shaking.

I am starting to think bro @Rhakim is the feds???