After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The next squad went up well after the initial interaction, and there's no indication they're even the same thing. An object going against 120 knot winds, like maybe a...plane?

There's literally nothing in the video that shows it's not a distant, backlit plane.
I'm pretty sure the airspace a carrier group is operating in off the shores of Cali would be highly restricted. And they were tracking these things with radar for weeks. And there were up to 10 at a time... C'mon breh. Add onto all of that we also have first hand eye witness accounts of four Navy pilots.

You really just gonna :hubie: and keep it moving? :ohlawd:
no no, you misunderstood. After 4 days of sightings, they sent up decorated Cmdr Fravor to see for himself,

They were tracking them on radar for two weeks.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
The next squad went up well after the initial interaction, and there's no indication they're even the same thing. An object going against 120 knot winds, like maybe a...plane?

There's literally nothing in the video that shows it's not a distant, backlit plane.

And yet even "respected" people make all sorts of mistakes. For example, even though they've had plenty of time to check each other's accounts and refresh their memories, there have been numerous discrepancies regarding what actually happened that day.

Does that mean nothing happened, just because there's so many discrepancies? No, eyewitnesses are notoriously unreliable, so we have to expect discrepancies. But it means that claiming to know any aspect on the interaction with certainty is unwarranted.

What discrepancies?

Because on multiple plane and ship radars they all saw the same thing. And with infrared sensors as well. That is, ultra high speed objects traveling at not 120knots but 20,000mph to 100,000mph to even 200,000 mph or higher within less than 1 minute. Which would be impossible with known aviation technology.

And the problem for the pseudo-skeptics is that these sorts of objects have been observed routinely since at least WW2 by thousands of people via radar and infrared technology.

Pilots, astronauts, officials, citizens, etc...have all observed them. And ordinarily they can dismiss it and it goes away but it seems like the dam has burst and they can't wave it away anymore.

Now I still don't think the govt will "officially" ever come clean because they can't. Human civilization would implode if they did. But certain factions in the govt are coming clean whereas before they didn't and that's why things are changing in a way that they haven't before.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Senator Rubio stated two weeks that there are more high officials coming out about the UFO crash retrieval program

I see you posted a video from the Post Disclosure World channel :gladbron:

I've been watching Ryan, "UFO Jesus" for years now. Glad to see other are as well :obama:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm pretty sure the airspace a carrier group is operating in off the shores of Cali would be highly restricted. And they were tracking these things with radar for weeks. And there were up to 10 at a time... C'mon breh. Add onto all of that we also have first hand eye witness accounts of four Navy pilots.

You really just gonna :hubie: and keep it moving? :ohlawd:

They were tracking them on radar for two weeks.
I been out there too

If the Navy couldn’t shoot that shyt out the air and it was running laps around their ships/aircraft it wasn’t a drone and it definitely was serious to them.

Dude is basically trying to discredit and debunk the Navy at this point. Like they’re trying to pull a hoax like the kids in africa who he believes saw a bus full of rastafarians :mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Zamalek also talked about zodiacs as well, how there is no “African calendar”.

Spoke on the importance of women (for my female posters), spoke on Jesus, the symbolism of crosses, the use of symbolism itself, spoke on witchcraft, voodoo, Interracial relationships, homosexuality, etc.

Dude said so much shyt and it’s only after 2 or 3 interviews i watched. It’s a lot

So not saying I fully believe him.. he even said to study critical thinking and read/listen critically so you don’t have to believe him

But basically he’s saying that black people themselves came from the stars and forgot who we were. I figured since it’s a respected African man saying it, maybe it would resonate with some Coli members.

There are multiple African tribes who stated they came from Siruis Star system. I believe it was the Mandinka people and the Zulus.

Ancient Kemet aint worship the stars for no reason they knew. Its funng because people dismiss the ancients etc.. but the elites and government agencies go straight to ancient civilizations and locations for information.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There are multiple African tribes who stated they came from Siruis Star system. I believe it was the Mandinka people and the Zulus.

Ancient Kemet aint worship the stars for no reason they knew. Its funng because people dismiss the ancients etc.. but the elites and government agencies go straight to ancient civilizations and locations for information.
That’s what he was saying in the video

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Here's the supposed "best" ufo picture

ufo-calvine-photo.webp

The guy thinks it's US tech, but who knows. This picture was hidden for decades and the gov pressured them not to release it. I wonder how many other pictures like this there are. I post it to show that the government does pressure people to not publish photos.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
One thing I’ve learned on my relatively short time on this planet about humans is that nikkas gon believe whatever the fukk they want to believe. It’s almost impossible to get people to see what reality is when they’re invested in something entirely different.

Take that as you may

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Here's the supposed "best" ufo picture

ufo-calvine-photo.webp

The guy thinks it's US tech, but who knows. This picture was hidden for decades and the gov pressured them not to release it. I wonder how many other pictures like this there are. I post it to show that the government does pressure people to not publish photos.
I have no idea what to make of this type of picture.. however I will point out to anyone making the assertion that this is a reflection of a rock in water, that it was taken here

ympvu82l4fh91.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
no no, you misunderstood. After 4 days of sightings, they sent up decorated Cmdr Fravor to see for himself, accompanied by another pilot, they saw it and it zipped right passed them after observation. His team told him about it, he went up there, and he saw it for himself. and then ANOTHER squad went up, and saw the exact same object whizzing around the cat point area an hour later. that's 4 pilots in one day, and footage. 120 knots, is not possible to move that way against the wind, and those are pros telling you that. esp going 3k mph.

But the other follow-up pilots didn't see anything physically impossible. The one that got it on FLIR didn't even have a visual, and nothing on FLIR shows impossible movement.

I really suggest you read a full breakdown of the incident. There are numerous discrepancies and inconsistencies in the stories, and the certainty given by the "best narrative" that UFO seekers make out of the event isn't necessarily the most accurate one.

Here are just a few points I think you have to take seriously about the encounter.

1. Those first two pilots that went up, Fravor and Dietrich, have dramatically different accounts of how long the tic tac encounter lasted. Fravor claims that he had a visual on the Tic Tac for 5 minutes. Dietrich claims the visual was for 8-10 seconds. Dietrich's WSO, Slaight, agrees that it was just 8-10 seconds. That's a WILD discrepancy, and gives you the idea of how pumped up they were and thus how potentially inaccurate their accounts might be.

2. The initial and primary visual of those two pilots on the tic tac was from 20,000 feet away, and supposedly it was a 40' white object against a frothy white background. So they're already amped up told they're looking for some UAP that's been messing around the ship, and then they see something at quite a distance against a difficult background. So there's a good chance that their minds were adding a lot of details there.

3. The pilots and WSOs were in constant communication with each other during the interaction and talked about it afterwards. Thus they are not particularly independent witnesses - every interpretation of events was constantly being influenced by what the other pilot/WSO were saying, as well as influenced by the radar operator and their narrative about UAPs. Of course, there are still discrepancies. But there may have been even more if they weren't feeding off of each other's narrative.

Finally, before Fravor had his encounter, this little evidence that the "objects" were moving unusually at all in the previous four days. At least according to one radar operator, they were basically travelling like balloons. I quote this part in full:

Another potential inconsistency concerns the nature of the UAP’s behaviour. Day has repeatedly stated that the UAP were “All going about 100 knots”. On numerous occasions he has described tracking them from off the Californian coast down south to off the Mexican coast. He has described what he saw on his radar scope, “If you can imagine snowflakes slowly falling through the sky, that’s kind of the way they appeared and tracked towards the south”.

There is also contention over whether the UAP were displaying the quick movements in the days leading up to the intercept on the 14th of November. Voorhis has been asked ‘Before the interrogation, they never did any extreme manoeuvres?’ Voorhis has responded “Exactly. Any time they appeared, they’d just be doing this whole drift south thing at 100 knots or so”. Voorhis has reiterated this sentiment several times including this comment, “They were just like 100 knots, same direction…This went on and on for days until we got the word there was going to be an interrogation…It wasn’t until the interrogation that they started going a little nuts”. In his interview with Mick West, Voorhis makes is abundantly clear that the UAP were simply travelling along at around 100 knots and not displaying quick movements until the day and time of the intercepts.

As you already mentioned, and is detailed in the link, the prevailing winds up there were around 100 knots. So for four days, they were basically just drifting by in the wind. That sound nothing like what Fravor observed, which again casts at least a bit of doubt over how accurate his observation was and what he may have been misinterpreting.

Like I said, if you actually care about this sighting, then read this page in full. There are a LOT of discrepancies between the different people in the account and a lot of open questions about what was seen.

One last one.....are you aware there was a submarine doing live test-fire exercises right in the vicinity of the whole incident? And that one of the test projectiles it may have been firing was a long, white, cylindrical object? And that Fravor reported unexplained frothy water at that point, and then noticed the white cylinder leave from there? Hmmmm....

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What discrepancies?

Because on multiple plane and ship radars they all saw the same thing. And with infrared sensors as well. That is, ultra high speed objects traveling at not 120knots but 20,000mph to 100,000mph to even 200,000 mph or higher within less than 1 minute. Which would be impossible with known aviation technology.

LOL, this isn't remotely true. The things sighted on ship radar were totally different than the claims made by the pilots, the claims made by the pilots were different from each other, the videos of infrared sensors are nothing like the claims from visuals. There are an insane number of discrepancies, and your speed claims are ridiculous compared to the actual evidence.

I really, really recommend you read the real accounts.

Now I still don't think the govt will "officially" ever come clean because they can't. Human civilization would implode if they did.

This is a consistently ridiculous claim. You have absolutely zero justification for saying that human society would implode.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I'm pretty sure you're actually talking about the Dogon people, and that claim has been debunked. They never said anything came from the Sirius system, it was just considered striking that an anthropologist claimed they knew about the Sirius system because the 2nd star in the system isn't visible to the naked eye. But under further study, it turned out that the anthropologist had likely created most of the mythology himself.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: I commend anyone for going at it with @Rhakim hes showing us exactly how disinformation works. Hes just counter arguing everything and since this isn’t a taboo subject he can do it with out getting an ist/ism attached.

Just shows that you can always debate a topic rather logical or not. Pick and choose who and what to believe based on just how you perceive it.

Which is even more reason why disclosure needs to occur this whole civilization is built on lies, greed, and ignorance.