After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This may explain how they space travel by disorting time and energy mass. shyt is amazing as you think deeper about it.

Coli sky daddys:wow:

Its amazing the things yall believe are possible if you just replace "god" with "aliens":mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They dont have explanation they just ignore it. For example, these crafts can go 0 to 40k mph in a sec in any way on a dime in the sky or ocean.

We dont have the energy or propulsion in any way secret or not to do that shyt
Whats crazy is you guys are arguing with guys that’s arguing against our own military members that have seen these things and don’t know wtf they are.

There are no “chinese” or “russian” drones capable of flying all the way tf over here, going in and out of the water, and surrounding/engaging our military war ships and fighter pilots off our coast without getting fukked up.

The video is right here in this thread and it was leaked by one of the whistleblowers

Lets also discuss how those “chinese spy balloons” didn’t have any chinese tech in them

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Technology has petty much stagnated
We need some alien tech to revere engineer :mjgrin:

It hasn’t stagnated business wise it’s ingenious you just keep giving minor annual upgrades or access to capabilities. The same with this alien information they are slowly and steady providing a trail of breadcrumbs that some see and others don’t. I guess they call it sustainability.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli sky daddys:wow:

Its amazing the things yall believe are possible if you just replace "god" with "aliens":mjlol:

Well gods to our ancestors and aliens both come from above right? They both helped society right? I mean even satan wasn’t that bad originally but something another god is jealous. God was fighting against other gods.

Who were these gods? I mean it’s a gang of historical representations of non human like beings All around the world. And human nature is to copy cat for the most part.

I find it ironic how indigenous tribes seem to have more knowledge about their creation than the “educated world”.

Just imagine after a flood and you crept out of the cave some tall blue dude or small grey dude was there to help you out. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we find out the reasons we were different races is as a marker. When I look at the ancient stuff it seems as if different races had a different entity that taught them.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Technology has petty much stagnated
We need some alien tech to revere engineer :mjgrin:

Its been that way on purpose. Telsa knew about free energy etc.. the greedy elites dont want the earth to progress. We still using Oil breh fukking Oil. Its about control

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its been that way on purpose. Telsa knew about free energy etc.. the greedy elites dont want the earth to progress. We still using Oil breh fukking Oil. Its about control
When I found out about some of the smaller individual inventors who would get their inventions basically stolen it was at that point I checked out.

We can just look at apple as an example for the tech. Look at how minor the updates are. And I know a lot of you brehs work in tech and things depending on what aspect you are working on how many years ahead of the releases tech is the researched tech .

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A certain subset of people aren’t going to be able to handle all the truths that will be found out with disclosure… and we all know who that subset of people are…

Some of them are in this very thread

"Disclosure" would be fascinating, I'm depressed enough about the current state of the world that I would welcome any major disruption to the status quo.

But you're gonna be annoyed as fukk 2 years, 5 years, 10 years from now when you're still saying this exact shyt and literally nothing of consequence has happened. :francis:

"Disclosure is just around the corner, I can feel it! I promise you! If only those a$$holes wouldn't stop stalling!" :mjcry:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

You didn't answer the question though. Are you referring to the video or to the eyewitness claims?

Because the videos are meaningless. They show literally nothing of interest at all, no impressive physical capabilities, nothing.

The eyewitness claims, on the other hand, are incredible. But eyewitnesses are so unreliable that I don't take them to mean much. So a couple pilots think they saw something amazing, and so....what? What am I supposed to do with that?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Congressman a select few were briefed by the agencies today about the UFO topic and supposedly there were some top secret shyt discussed. One congressman stated that their technology can turn us into charcoal and they just too advance.. @Rhakim congressman admitting Aliens are real.

There will be a UFO hearing before the end of July.

I actually didn’t watch these videos until now

The Charcoal comment is disinformation to what he’s trying to say (which is why I intended to ignore the video).

What he is ACTUALLY saying is that if these crafts and beings in these crafts wanted to fukk us up, they would’ve a long time ago and the tech they have could’ve disintegrated us a long time ago.

He’s saying that the government knows these crafts/beings have been around for hundreds of years by what he’s been briefed upon and that the pentagon knows about it and the government has been covering it up for decades.

What he’s also defending is the whistleblowers, specifically the military members who are risking their careers, reputations, pensions, and their lives to come forward with their proof and testimony and being threatened by the government and even their superiors to not come forward and testify in front of congress.

I would take the Charcoal comment out. It’s being used out of context to make dude sound crazy or to sensationalize for clicks but thats not what he meant.

He’s saying that with what he’s been briefed with, if these crafts were made by china or russia with all this cold war rhetoric, we would’ve got smoked a long time ago

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dealt with crackheads since the 80s .. now trannys but not ready for aliens :russ:

Bro people aint ready. People on earth were spoonfed lies about religion race etc... if they announce tomorrow that there are numerous alien species some Black Skinned some look like the greys cats insects people will lose it. Was jesus an alien etc.. :sas2:

Then add to the fact people will want this technology for every day use

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Trump must be in major trouble. If Bible-Thumping GOPers are relying on a intergalactic power instead of divine one, then they are screwed for real.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You didn't answer the question though. Are you referring to the video or to the eyewitness claims?

Because the videos are meaningless. They show literally nothing of interest at all, no impressive physical capabilities, nothing.

The eyewitness claims, on the other hand, are incredible. But eyewitnesses are so unreliable that I don't take them to mean much. So a couple pilots think they saw something amazing, and so....what? What am I supposed to do with that?
Both. Because the pilot that saw the ufo, is telling you what he saw and how it moved. the video, the next squad went up, and begins to film an object going against 120 knot winds. He also told you what he saw on the first test run and how it moved.

I actually knew of this pilot. He was the squad leader on a documentary about aircraft carriers back in the early 00s. When I saw him, I knew I recognised him. Dude has been in service for a loooong time. very credible and respected. That's how I knew it was real. He's not just some random pilot, he's a commander, David Fravor of the pacific fleet.