After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bro people aint ready. People on earth were spoonfed lies about religion race etc... if they announce tomorrow that there are numerous alien species some Black Skinned some look like the greys cats insects people will lose it. Was jesus an alien etc.. :sas2:

Then add to the fact people will want this technology for every day use

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The shyt that kills me is....

Let Kylie Jenner go to lunch and we get pictures in 8k from 7 different angles, 3 high res videos, satellite imagery, infrared, etc

But a goddamn alien??? All we get is...

a31.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The shyt that kills me is....

Let Kylie Jenner go to lunch and we get pictures in 8k from 7 different angles, 3 high res videos, satellite imagery, infrared, etc

But a goddamn alien??? All we get is...

a31.jpg
Wouldn’t that be the plan though?

There’s media outlets specifically catered to following these celebs around, having the masses give a fukk about these ordinary people who are being worshipped just for being popular, rich, and being on tv…

But if there was some real shyt, serious shyt, or something possibly positive that could shift the entire worlds thought process.. wouldn’t you think they would try to hide, discredit, or delete whatever evidence or whoever’s lives just to keep that from coming out?

Every kind of video evidence gets “debunked” no matter how clear or grainy it comes out as..

There’s even video from our own military out now and people still trying to debunk it

But lets look at Kylie Jenner in 4k, that’s alright to put out there

Yall got to understand who actually owns all these media outlets.. the Foxs, the CNN’s, all the way to the gossip columns

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn’t that be the plan though?

There’s media outlets specifically catered to following these celebs around, having the masses give a fukk about these ordinary people who are being worshipped just for being popular, rich, and being on tv…

But if there was some real shyt, serious shyt, or something possibly positive that could shift the entire worlds thought process.. wouldn’t you think they would try to hide, discredit, or delete whatever evidence or whoever’s lives just to keep that from coming out?

Every kind of video evidence gets “debunked” no matter how clear or grainy it comes out as..

There’s even video from our own military out now and people still trying to debunk it

But lets look at Kylie Jenner in 4k, that’s alright to put out there

Yall got to understand who actually owns all these media outlets.. the Foxs, the CNN’s, all the way to the gossip columns

It’s by design. It really frustrates me because I see how conscious and woke posters are to other aspects of life but for some reason this aspect here is just too far fetched?

They tell us the stuff that keeps us debating and arguing back and forth politics etc but everything else is “national security”.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want to believe.

My antenna is up tho for fukkery.

Too much overlap between the people pushing these stories and the conspiracy minded folks who have had their pumps primed to cry that this is a NWO plot.

It’s a little too convenient of a distraction from actual pressing business that we need to address.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
A certain subset of people aren’t going to be able to handle all the truths that will be found out with disclosure… and we all know who that subset of people are…

Some of them are in this very thread

You know what fukk them. Those are the same people that dismissed this as nonsense. Then they want to make it like it’s some government psyop. No matter how you swing it this is real.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well gods to our ancestors and aliens both come from above right? They both helped society right? I mean even satan wasn’t that bad originally but something another god is jealous. God was fighting against other gods.

Who were these gods? I mean it’s a gang of historical representations of non human like beings All around the world. And human nature is to copy cat for the most part.

I find it ironic how indigenous tribes seem to have more knowledge about their creation than the “educated world”.

Just imagine after a flood and you crept out of the cave some tall blue dude or small grey dude was there to help you out. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we find out the reasons we were different races is as a marker. When I look at the ancient stuff it seems as if different races had a different entity that taught them.

Im mostly talking about the arrogance and self righteousness of coli athiest and science buffs. In one breath they will mock you,call you stupid for believing in God. Or for not buying the theory of evolution. But then in the next breath they quick to believe in aliens based on nothing. When Alien existence not only cracks open the door for God. But also potentially slams the door on their theories about big bangs,evolution etc. Basically everything youve ever been taught.
Its just weird to be arrogant while basically admitting your probably wrong about alot:mjlol:

but I agree with you. Its crazy to automatically assume that we know more about human origins. Then people who were possibly closer to the origin. Who may have had access to knowledge we havent found and arent aware of.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Both. Because the pilot that saw the ufo, is telling you what he saw and how it moved. the video, the next squad went up, and begins to film an object going against 120 knot winds. He also told you what he saw on the first test run and how it moved.

The next squad went up well after the initial interaction, and there's no indication they're even the same thing. An object going against 120 knot winds, like maybe a...plane?

There's literally nothing in the video that shows it's not a distant, backlit plane.

I actually knew of this pilot. He was the squad leader on a documentary about aircraft carriers back in the early 00s. When I saw him, I knew I recognised him. Dude has been in service for a loooong time. very credible and respected. That's how I knew it was real. He's not just some random pilot, he's a commander, David Fravor of the pacific fleet.

And yet even "respected" people make all sorts of mistakes. For example, even though they've had plenty of time to check each other's accounts and refresh their memories, there have been numerous discrepancies regarding what actually happened that day.

Does that mean nothing happened, just because there's so many discrepancies? No, eyewitnesses are notoriously unreliable, so we have to expect discrepancies. But it means that claiming to know any aspect on the interaction with certainty is unwarranted.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Well gods to our ancestors and aliens both come from above right? They both helped society right? I mean even satan wasn’t that bad originally but something another god is jealous. God was fighting against other gods.

Who were these gods? I mean it’s a gang of historical representations of non human like beings All around the world. And human nature is to copy cat for the most part.

I find it ironic how indigenous tribes seem to have more knowledge about their creation than the “educated world”.

Just imagine after a flood and you crept out of the cave some tall blue dude or small grey dude was there to help you out. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we find out the reasons we were different races is as a marker. When I look at the ancient stuff it seems as if different races had a different entity that taught them.

The question is???? Who bought White people to earth? The blond hair gene didnt appear until 12k years ago :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I want to believe.

My antenna is up tho for fukkery.

Too much overlap between the people pushing these stories and the conspiracy minded folks who have had their pumps primed to cry that this is a NWO plot.

It’s a little too convenient of a distraction from actual pressing business that we need to address.
What pressing business is this distracting from?

Only station actively covering this is NewsNation (aka WGN Chicago).

Every other station is either not following this story, mocking it, or giving it minimal air time

But everyday we here about Russia vs. Ukraine.. everyday we’re sending billions of our taxes for a War over damn near nothing.

Everyday they’re talking about the same shyt.. or some fear mongering shyt about China. North Korea shot another missile in the Japan sea….

Some billionaire just blew a bunch of rich people up sightseeing the Titantic.. spent millions on that

2 billionaire idiots that own social media platforms are about to oil wrestle because theyre egos are too inflated

Celebrities doing weird shyt again..

Our VP just put out a statement about the administration tackling airplane bathrooms… airplane bathrooms… is this what they’re distracting us from with this?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What pressing business is this distracting from?

Only station actively covering this is NewsNation (aka WGN Chicago).

Every other station is either not following this story, mocking it, or giving it minimal air time

But everyday we here about Russia vs. Ukraine.. everyday we’re sending billions of our taxes for a War over damn near nothing.

Everyday they’re talking about the same shyt.. or some fear mongering shyt about China. North Korea shot another missile in the Japan sea….

Some billionaire just blew a bunch of rich people up sightseeing the Titantic.. spent millions on that

2 billionaire idiots that own social media platforms are about to oil wrestle because theyre egos are too inflated

Celebrities doing weird shyt again..

Our VP just put out a statement about the administration tackling airplane bathrooms… airplane bathrooms… is this what they’re distracting us from with this?

And one of the dudes who was involved in the search for extra terrestrial activity died in that same event. Straight sitting board member at SETI.