After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They already make simple-ass drones that can both fly through the air and navigate underwater, but you don't think the world's militaries have that technology?

When the aircraft is in flight, all four of the units are facing upwards and spinning their props at the higher of the two speeds. Once it lands on the water, the units rotate to face downward and then spin at the lower speed, pulling the drone beneath the surface. In order to move both vertically and horizontally once it's fully submerged, the drone adjusts the angle and thrust of each propulsion unit as needed.

And yes, once it's done with being underwater, the drone can go back to the surface and fly away.

But honestly, I'm doubtful of most of the claims about UAPs flying underwater, because the only videos I've seen where they were supposedly doing that, it was clearly an optical illusion based on poor video resolution followed by an overactive compression algorithm, and in reality it was just flying with the water in the background the whole time.

Yes, it is clear there are a LOT of problems with our military being able to deal with simple-ass drone shyt. You see that all over the world. That doesn't make them UFOs.

But I also think you're badly underestimating how difficult it is to find shyt in the water. Sailors on Navy ships have fallen overboard and failed to be found on multiple occasions, even though they fell right next to the fukking ship. Something floating on the surface is hard to find, something that sinks below the surface is damn near impossible to find.

We also don't know how much has been identified, but is being kept secret from the public (and even from other parts of the military, for operational security), because the Pentagon doesn't want other nations to know what we actually have, or know how much we know about what they have. For all you know, they recovered lots of these drones, but are purposely pretending that they didn't because they don't want China/Russia to know that we've got their material and are analyzing it.
Uhhh it specifically makes them a UFO.. What is the literal definition of a UFO? Come on now

So according to your logic, which military is the one sending out 50+ drones near the US coasts near military warships? No I don't think a military is able to mass produce these drones to the point they are able to send them out to ocean for benign reasons other to mess with the US. The military spy balloons were easily identified and known... these aren't

By your very logic.. the Pentagon and other agencies keep these sorts of stories from the public because they DON'T know what these things are and they AREN'T easily identifiable. By your logic they, also could have recovered craft/items that we don't have possess the tech for and we don't know how they function

Oh wait... there literally are whistleblowers/Intelligence Community members stating exactly this. I have no idea why you are able to be open to the logic of one, while also not the other

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Joe Rogan. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

That's the Varginha incident. Almost every part of how he told the story is wrong, and some of it is so blatantly cap its fukking crazy.

1. The incident didn't begin with a UFO crash. It began when three teenage girls claimed they saw a "devil" on the street. It was later determined that they had just freaked out after seeing a dirty, mostly naked disabled man who lived in the neighborhood they were walking through.

They described the creature as brown, dirty, skinny, unsteady, hairless, with limited clothing, didn't talk, looked sick, red eyes, crouching in the dirt next to the wall.

Here are the recreations people made of the "alien" based on the girls' description:

varginha-alien-model-kit.jpg
brazilian-ufo-alien.jpg

Now, here is the mentally ill man who lived in that EXACT home closest to where the girls saw the creature, who couldn't speak, was very skinny, often wore limited clothing, crouched all the time, and played in the dirt by walls.

Luiz Antônio de Paula, known as "Mudinho"

mudinho.jpg

It's literally the exact dude. :dead:

image_thumb%255B1%255D

There had been heavy rains recently, so he probably got muddy which explains "brown" and "oily". The second two girls didn't see him until the first girl screamed and claimed she saw the devil, so that's how they got caught up in the hysteria. They never said it was an alien at first, they said they saw a devil, the alien shyt got added by other people later.

What are the chances that someone who looked and acted EXACTLY like the alien in question would be living in the house next door to the sighting?

2. No one else ever saw this creature. No one got any pictures.

3. AFTER rumors about the girls' sighting spread through the town and an atmosphere of hysteria developed, some people started claiming they had seen a crashed object and maybe it was a UFO. But they had no evidence, no clear description, and the vague rumors didn't even surface until the hysteria was already in full force.

4. A rumor spread that there was a pair of small aliens which had been taken into the local hospital. But the hospital said they were a couple with dwarfism who were expecting a baby. Not a single hospital employee has ever stated that they treated an alien there (not to mention how stupid the idea is that there would be a full-fledged government/military operation to deal with the aliens, yet they would just take the aliens to a regular-ass city hospital).

5. Some citizens started claiming that the police, firefighters, and military all deployed full force and were in operations around the city. But everyone in the police, firefighting, and military deny this - not just the leaders, but the regular people. Not a single firefighter or police officer or soldier has ever come forward saying they were involved in any sort of UFO operation. There were military exercises going on near the city at the time, but they were regular training exercises, nothing unusual.

6. The military officer who died was Marco Eli Cherese. But literally nothing that Joe Rogan said about his death was true. He had nothing to do with the events of that day or any other unusual events, no one had even seen him picking up an alien or all that other stupid rubbish that Joe Rogan was going on about. He'd been dealing with an infected cyst under his armpit for months, and the surgery to have it removed had already gotten scheduled BEFORE any of the above events took place. The surgery finally took place a few weeks after the "incident", and while he was in the hospital afterwards, the infection spread to his blood and he died. Literally no one had connected him to the "alien" events until after his death, and his death clearly had nothing to do with aliens. It was just a random-ass rumor that started afterwards by people taking advantage of the fact that a poor guy died young.

The entire story is one of the wildest examples of how mass hysteria can grip an area and make something out of nothing. Just the dumbest shyt - three teenage girls freaking out cause they got scared by a disabled guy. After that, literally nothing else happened. And yet people under the throes of hysteria had to twist every unrelated event - two dwarves having their baby, a soldier unfortunate enough to have a routine surgery go wrong, a military training exercise nearby - into some wild story.

The "whistleblower" claimed the US government was retrieving 1-2 crashes every five years. If that's just the USA, then there must be a dozen crashes a year around the world, right?
what do you think about the airforce pilot that saw the tic tac?

and before you call it a drone, no drone, no amount of energy that we possess or that other country's wouldn't know about, can make something go that fast, it's bending gravity.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which is why it's fake. Virtually everyone in the country has a high quality camera in their pocket yet nobody has any clear video of anything. I don't think it's a coincidence that there are less cases of people claiming they saw aliens either. Think about all the alleged crashes and stories of seeing aliens on land in the 50s-90s vs now. Surely someone would have stumbled across a crash site and put something on IG Live by now.

So let’s see an advanced technology isn’t able to be photographed without showing some type of distortion. A craft that defies what we currently understand about shyt pretty much everything can’t possibly provide disruption to them. I’ve spent the good part of the past 20 years working within reconnaissance to include electronic warfare. So I got to kind of mesh between the scif world and the tactical world and now I’m on a different end working with defense and I see exactly how come people don’t know/care/understand/acknowledge. This is an outstanding plan they put in place surrounding this phenomena.

The public does not understand the capabilities we currently have. They don’t know what is currently being worked on. They don’t know what is being researched. And they don’t know what capabilities are involved in SAP.

Literally whole complexes full of war reserve materials that don’t see the light of day unless you are assigned to the research and testing team. All kind of cool tech is exercised at dugway/Nellis/white sands/fort Irwin..

You’ll have people who were in the military for years who don’t know or understand about the capabilities. The sensors the devices that are used and the location of the devices.

And that’s besides the point not everything hidden in WRM and SAPs are actually national defense related but rather tech they don’t want to unveil to enemies and the public.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

and before you call it a drone, no drone, no amount of energy that we possess or that other country's wouldn't know about, can make something go that fast, it's bending gravity.

They dont have explanation they just ignore it. For example, these crafts can go 0 to 40k mph in a sec in any way on a dime in the sky or ocean.

We dont have the energy or propulsion in any way secret or not to do that shyt

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So let’s see an advanced technology isn’t able to be photographed without showing some type of distortion. A craft that defies what we currently understand about shyt pretty much everything can’t possibly provide disruption to them. I’ve spent the good part of the past 20 years working within reconnaissance to include electronic warfare. So I got to kind of mesh between the scif world and the tactical world and now I’m on a different end working with defense and I see exactly how come people don’t know/care/understand/acknowledge. This is an outstanding plan they put in place surrounding this phenomena.

The public does not understand the capabilities we currently have. They don’t know what is currently being worked on. They don’t know what is being researched. And they don’t know what capabilities are involved in SAP.

Literally whole complexes full of war reserve materials that don’t see the light of day unless you are assigned to the research and testing team. All kind of cool tech is exercised at dugway/Nellis/white sands/fort Irwin..

You’ll have people who were in the military for years who don’t know or understand about the capabilities. The sensors the devices that are used and the location of the devices.

And that’s besides the point not everything hidden in WRM and SAPs are actually national defense related but rather tech they don’t want to unveil to enemies and the public.

Sure, fair point. We're talking about beings and tech that presumably come from light years away, meaning they would have abilities that break our perception of physics and perhaps even reality. But all the alleged reports we have claim aircraft have been detected by radar and allegedly seen by US pilots. Crashed sites have allegedly included aircraft and alien bodies that have been physically retrieved. I don't believe any contact has been made, but at the same time...if these beings exist in the physical world, we would be able to see them if they weren't cloaked right? And if there was a crash landing that made their cloaking tech inoperable, we would see the craft. OR if the craft was invisible yet impacting the physical world we would surely perceive that. For instance lets say an invisible aircraft crashed into some trees. We'd see the trees react physically, surely.

I think all of this stuff is a feint for US military tech. I agree, I'm sure there's shyt we have no idea about that would blow our minds. Imagine seeing the B-2 Spirit bomber before it was officially revealed. You'd probably think it was alien technology if you saw a glimpse of it in the sky. Now imagine something that won't come out until like...2027.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
let's just say it's true. now what?

:unimpressed:

Nothing. Rent is still due and people will go on with life. This is exactly why we are pushing for disclosure. It is ridiculous that government is withholding information like this. Just release it already. 30 years ago it would have been a huge deal, now it would make second page if a celebrity died.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Are you talking about the video or the claimed eyewitness sightings without video?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They dont have explanation they just ignore it. For example, these crafts can go 0 to 40k mph in a sec in any way on a dime in the sky or ocean.

We dont have the energy or propulsion in any way secret or not to do that shyt

Show me a video of anything doing that.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nothing. Rent is still due and people will go on with life. This is exactly why we are pushing for disclosure. It is ridiculous that government is withholding information like this. Just release it already. 30 years ago it would have been a huge deal, now it would make second page if a celebrity died.
A certain subset of people aren’t going to be able to handle all the truths that will be found out with disclosure… and we all know who that subset of people are…

Some of them are in this very thread

Last edited:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
@Rhakim @Piff Perkins

im not reading through this thread for multiple reasons

i also dont trust bigfoot trump supporters, joe rogan, tom delange from blink182, bob lazar, ancient aliens guy or any of that sh!t

wit that said i lived by laguardia airport my whole life and i seen a UFO and they are definitely real

i cant say where its from or who is inside but its definitely foreign/futuristic technology

my experience was a mass sighting as i was with my entire family (7 of us) circa 1992