After a second watch, Dark Knight Rises >>> Avengers

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
those of you calling TDKR atleast pretend you know youre in the minority with that opinion...

Avengers is not a better movie...and no one can convince me otherwise

TDKR had the better character development, emotion, acting, directing, etc...Avengers had better action sequences but ive grown out of going to see movies for action

Did u say character development????

The two main villains and catwoman had little screen time. There was no development at all. Bane's death was so anti climatic. U buggin. Every character in avengers was developed in previous movies.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to clarify. This ain't DC vs Marvel. I think "The Dark Knight" is a much better movie than "The Avengers". A classic even.

Having said that, "TDKR" was garbage. Easily worse than "The Avengers", which was only just a fun, epic pop corn movie.

Let me break it down like this. "TDKR" and "Avengers" are two of your friends, both in the same club. "TDKR" spends the whole night trying to get a 10, "Avengers" tries to get a 7. At the end of the night "TDKR" goes home alone, "Avengers" goes home with a strong 7. Am I supposed to praise "TDKR" for what it was trying to do, but failed? :wtf:

Fred.

:whoo:.......The thread, close it:wow:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
sure tdkr has flaws but at least it takes some chances, it has some plot twists, it tries to surprise the viewer.
Avengers as most of the marvel movies are predictable, play it safe, take no chances, nothing. Some fake deaths, good wins over evil.... the end

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
sure tdkr has flaws but at least it takes some chances, it has some plot twists, it tries to surprise the viewer.
Avengers as most of the marvel movies are predictable, play it safe, take no chances, nothing. Some fake deaths, good wins over evil.... the end

Hmmm . . so good didn't win vs evil in the TDKR?
The Avengers was the culmination of a connected universe at the time. Characters from four different franchises combining for a different franchise. It had never been done in cinematic history. No matter the chances took in TDKR the Avengers took more. :umad:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Hmmm . . so good didn't win vs evil in the TDKR?
The Avengers was the culmination of a connected universe at the time. Characters from four different franchises combining for a different franchise. It had never been done in cinematic history. No matter the chances took in TDKR the Avengers took more. :umad:
Oh shyt it's captain marvel, cant get a post past you man :russ:
i was talking about taking chances with the plot..... Characters from four different franchises combining for a different franchise- this is not a risk this was a money grab move :yeshrug:
Sure tdkr had a happy ending... but at least it had some twists and turns along the way

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Oh shyt it's captain marvel, cant get a post past you man :russ:
i was talking about taking chances with the plot..... Characters from four different franchises combining for a different franchise- this is not a risk this was a money grab move :yeshrug:
Sure tdkr had a happy ending... but at least it had some twists and turns along the way
How is it not a risk when it was never done previously. They made history.
Like what? I like the movie but they revealed the female villain too late and skipped a bunch of shyt just to push the movie along. How does Batman crawl out of a hole and get back to Gotham so fast? He probably would have to walk weeks just to get to civilization.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Like what? I like the movie but they revealed the female villain too late and skipped a bunch of shyt just to push the movie along. How does Batman crawl out of a hole and get back to Gotham so fast? He probably would have to walk weeks just to get to civilization.
He's bruce wayne, everybody knows him
like i said the avengers plot is so simple and linear, its hard to find plot holes

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
he's batman :dahell:

how did hulk magically learn how to control his powers
how do the powers of the tesseract just change per convenience

it goes both ways

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it goes both ways
First, saying"he's Batman" doesn't answer the question, it ignores it with a hand wave.

Second, at the end on the incredible hulk movie Banner is shown in a cabin in the middle of no where training to activate his hulk powers at will. He is shown to have succeeded when his eyes glow green while he is completely calm.

Third, the cube is shown to open a portal across the universe in the first Cap movie. Red skull was draining it's power to make energy weapons but that was never its purpose. He didn't understand what he had he just knew it had unlimited power or at least they never found a limit.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

it goes both ways

First, saying"he's Batman" doesn't answer the question, it ignores it with a hand wave.

Second, at the end on the incredible hulk movie Banner is shown in a cabin in the middle of no where training to activate his hulk powers at will. He is shown to have succeeded when his eyes glow green while he is completely calm.

Third, the cube is shown to open a portal across the universe in the first Cap movie. Red skull was draining it's power to make energy weapons but that was never its purpose. He didn't understand what he had he just knew it had unlimited power or at least they never found a limit.
:sas2:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
How does that translate to him getting around the world in record time?
he was prepared to travel the world in record time in the event he needed to

he's batman. And thats how it works; batman is prepared for all situations because he prepares himself for all situations.