After a second watch, Dark Knight Rises >>> Avengers

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
how he win the final hand to hand fight then? Oh he was more prepared? lol And I want it both ways.
well first of all

dJmnoW.gif

he didn't

secondly he survived longer because he rebuilt his body while healing so he could go up the pit. He was literally a stronger person.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
There's no way to compare anything to Avengers. They did the slow burn and they made people care about characters that no one cared about.

Marvel had sold all their popular characters and started over with IM, Cap, and Thor. I collected comics in the 90s and I didn't give a fukc about these 3. I had no clue who Mandarin even was.

So we are talkin Batman - the best comicbook character ever - vs the scraps off Marvel's floor. For MCU to even pull this off was amazing. Fast forward to GotG and Ant Man. That's a hella feet. Meanwhile, Spiderman and Superman tank hard.

Avengers was not deep or complicated. It was comicbooks turned into movies. TDKR was aiight but Catwoman wasn't Catwoman and Bane wasn't Bane. Robin wasn't Robin. I don't need no elseworlds reimagining, just use the comics (see Doomsday from BvS).

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
There's no way to compare anything to Avengers. They did the slow burn and they made people care about characters that no one cared about.

Marvel had sold all their popular characters and started over with IM, Cap, and Thor. I collected comics in the 90s and I didn't give a fukc about these 3. I had no clue who Mandarin even was.

So we are talkin Batman - the best comicbook character ever - vs the scraps off Marvel's floor. For MCU to even pull this off was amazing. Fast forward to GotG and Ant Man. That's a hella feet. Meanwhile, Spiderman and Superman tank hard.
:francis: you sure breh

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
well first of all

dJmnoW.gif

he didn't

secondly he survived longer because he rebuilt his body while healing so he could go up the pit. He was literally a stronger person.
OK my mistake but just saying 'cause he is prepared' isn't good enough IMO. It is knit-picking because I like the movie but I would have been interested if they actually showed how he got back to Gotham so quickly.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
OK my mistake but just saying 'cause he is prepared' isn't good enough IMO. It is knit-picking because I like the movie but I would have been interested if they actually showed how he got back to Gotham so quickly.
it is when its ACTUALLY THE ANSWER.

Batman prepares himself for all contingencies and situations that can present himself.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Spiderman's new series is widely considered wack. MoS was divisive but as you see, they are putting Cav El in the passenger seat and adding Bats. In fact, he's in Suicide Squad too. Basically he will be like Stan Lee in every DCCU flick.
you can't say spiderman and superman tanked hard when the MASSIVELY out drew the others i listed.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
it is when its ACTUALLY THE ANSWER.

Batman prepares himself for all contingencies and situations that can present himself.
I mean practically, show how, what, why. Yes,he is always prepared what does that preparation look like what did he actually have to do in this regard specifically, I would be interested in seeing that.