After a second watch, Dark Knight Rises >>> Avengers

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I mean practically, show how, what, why. Yes,he is always prepared what does that preparation look like what did he actually have to do in this regard specifically, I would be interested in seeing that.
Like showing how he used every cellphone in Gotham as echolocation?

Or how he used Wayne sent to build a batmobile...and was PREPARED IN THE EVENT that he was in a tacticle battle to turn that vehicle into a motorcycle? Or that he trained in martial arts but was facing someone also trained by Ra's Al goul and his daughter?

Come on breh

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Like showing how he used every cellphone in Gotham as echolocation?

Or how he used Wayne sent to build a batmobile...and was PREPARED IN THE EVENT that he was in a tacticle battle to turn that vehicle into a motorcycle? Or that he trained in martial arts but was facing someone also trained by Ra's Al goul and his daughter?

Come on breh
I'm sorry you lost me. what are you talking about now?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That showed how batman was prepared. They showed you in BB and TDK how batman PREPARED FOR SITUATIONS with training and tech. If you need more hand holding by tdkr that's on you.
What does training and tech have to do with traveling around the world w/ 0 resources in 24 hours?! Oh nothing.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
In batman begins Bruce travels the entire underworld with no resources. In tdkr he is even more skilled has more money and the likelihood that he could return to Gotham with just pants on BECAUSE HE IS BRUCE WAYNE Is pretty fukking likely actually.