After a second watch, Dark Knight Rises >>> Avengers

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The Avengers wasn't an "epic" finale with possible oscar consideration. The Avengers was simply a pit stop. A continuation to the story. Seeing Thanos grin in the end credits > anything Bane did the entire movie. Avengers was something to feed us til Iron Man 3. Avengers eye candy >>>>>> TDKR eye candy. Heath Ledger's performance ethered TDKR before the script was even finished.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're acting like every bad movie should be judged by the same standards, which makes no sense.

Is "Troll 2" a bad movie? Of course. Is it worse than "TDRK"? Of course. That doesn't change the fact that, given the talent and money involved, "TDKR" is a far worse movie than should be possible.

As I said in another thread:

http://www.the-coli.com/2280026-post2429.html

And....

http://www.the-coli.com/2252748-post2394.html

Also:

Honest Trailers - The Dark Knight Rises - YouTube

People that think this movie is :whoo: I gotta ask, how often do you watch movies?

Fred.

What the hell am i reading?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I can't believe people are actually in this thread talking about some "Avengers>TDKR". :wtf: :wtf:

TDK>>>>>>>>>TDKR>>>>>>BB>>>>>>>>>>>>>X-Men: First Class>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Avengers

Very underrated flick......doesn't get it due praise as much as it should

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Avengers is boring

Dark knight rises was just a little to long but is so much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Daps
The Avengers wasn't an "epic" finale with possible oscar consideration. The Avengers was simply a pit stop. A continuation to the story. Seeing Thanos grin in the end credits > anything Bane did the entire movie. Avengers was something to feed us til Iron Man 3. Avengers eye candy >>>>>> TDKR eye candy. Heath Ledger's performance ethered TDKR before the script was even finished.

this fan-boy shyt childish as hell, Marvel made Avengers for people that think like you

Daps
It's all fiction. The fact that people think that batman story line is realistic is so sad. There were too many plot holes plain and simple.

nothing realistic about a guy dressed as a bat running around the city..when people speak about realism and the Batman, there more than likely referring to the setting and themes of the movie..TDKR just has a much more realistic social setting than the Avengers....

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
nothing realistic about a guy dressed as a bat running around the city..when people speak about realism and the Batman, there more than likely referring to the setting and themes of the movie..TDKR just has a much more realistic social setting than the Avengers....

The plot holes in the story, script and set negates that. The avengers had a realistic social setting too. The dialogue was cheesy at times but the social setting was on point

Daps
The plot holes in the story, script and set negates that. The avengers had a realistic social setting too. The dialogue was cheesy at times but the social setting was on point
thats your opinion, my opinion is that the percieved plot holes are nitpicks...none of them detracted from my enjoyment of the movie:yeshrug:

for me some things just dont need to explained...like I see people compaining the director didnt make it obvious how Bruce got back to Gotham..that type of thing doesnt need to be explained to me..its irrelevant to the main point

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
thats your opinion, my opinion is that the percieved plot holes are nitpicks...none of them detracted from my enjoyment of the movie:yeshrug:

for me some things just dont need to explained...like I see people compaining the director didnt make it obvious how Bruce got back to Gotham..that type of thing doesnt need to be explained to me..its irrelevant to the main point

If it was one or two minor flaws I could understand but there were a lot. Too many minor flaws ass up. If u choose not to let them bother you that's on you but they're still there.