After a second watch, Dark Knight Rises >>> Avengers

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
That's what I try to tell people.....Batman is suppose to be the smartest dude in the room....the movies always fail in that regards......still a great trilogy though

yep the worlds greatest detective did no detective work for the whole trilogy. But that was not the type of batman Nolan was giving us.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
"TDKR" was honestly a terrible, terrible movie. Easily Nolan's worst film.

"The Avengers" isn't even that good a movie. It just wins by being not as bad as "TDKR".

Fred.

denzelcant.gif

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
The Dark Knight Rises was good but The Avengers is the quintessential comic book flick. I respect Nolan's approach on showing how Batman can exist in the real world, but there's just something epic about seeing superheroes take on an alien army in NYC.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The dark knight rises was trash.
Except for bane's over the top methods... which was like 3 scenes or so.
TDKR was a 1/5 maybe a 2 due to bane.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny I was just talking about this last night, its the other way around in my opinion

I don't really like comparing these 2 movies tho cuz despite both being superhero movies they're totally different. It all comes down to preference

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't feeling TDKR.Thought it was average.

Avengers has no replay value for me.I can't call it a classic.I can watch a classic any time it's on.Friday...Terminator 2....TDK..etc

And I hated the way they designed the Hulk.The way he looked and moved:why:....I wanna see the Hulk, not a fukking green ape

Neither movie had a moment that made me go:ohmy:......Both them shyts were barely entertaining imo

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Apples and oranges. I like them about equal after seeing them both a few times now :manny:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Avengers>Batman Dark Knight Rises....

For two main reasons...Bane's Death and "Robin". Avengers won purely on entertainment. And then I hear that "Robin" (The guy who played Robin in the movie) is in the talks to be Batman in the JLA movie. :stopitslime::stopitslime: