Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Oh I know, we had a thread on Mexican dudes being :flabbynsick: but having some bad Mexican broad :dead:

I've seen some shyt in Brazil first hand that left me like :wtf: some dude that didn't have money, was barely average yet was with some chick that looked like she caused about 30 accidents a day. Even more so in Colombia, dudes there are strange looking yet got some bad bad broads.
i saw this very very often in Venezuela. them nikkas was lookin like Ron Jeremy walking around with broads that look like Adriana Lima....and dudes werent rich, and super swagless. Had me like :wtf: Its almost as if they dont care about looks and the hotter you are the more likely itll just drive her crazy because they have major trust issues/jealousy problems. Thats the price you pay when theres more girls than guys and a lot of hot chicks around. You get a population of very insecure women, most dont want the headache and will go with below average breh that simps.

Men have a hard time understanding that women are less visual than men. This is why fat old rich men can get women, but old rich fat broads cant.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This one lives in the hood

11379039_1619336438350558_1673728705_n.jpg

10919569_1427279744230444_1801147319_n.jpg

1515133_1419315361694293_1545669523_n.jpg

10654966_1000989796583004_1702952721_n.jpg

Who trying to go into Hardhome for her?
Shes ok. Based on the pictures though, she looks more attractive when you have at least 4 feet of distance. Up close, if she smiling, might get a little scary.

Body on point though:whew:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i saw this very very often in Venezuela. them nikkas was lookin like Ron Jeremy walking around with broads that look like Adriana Lima....and dudes werent rich, and super swagless. Had me like :wtf: Its almost as if they dont care about looks and the hotter you are the more likely itll just drive her crazy because they have major trust issues/jealousy problems. Thats the price you pay when theres more girls than guys and a lot of hot chicks around. You get a population of very insecure women, most dont want the headache and will go with below average breh that simps.

It's like counter to what we grow up learning in the US, regular ass dudes down there with pure dimes of the highest order, working as a bus driver and shyt :dead:

Shes ok. Based on the pictures though, she looks more attractive when you have at least 4 feet of distance. Up close, if she smiling, might get a little scary.

Body on point though:whew:

She had braces in some of the pics, most of her body pics she had braces, once they came off she started doing more close ups on her smile :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Oh I know, we had a thread on Mexican dudes being :flabbynsick: but having some bad Mexican broad :dead:

I've seen some shyt in Brazil first hand that left me like :wtf: some dude that didn't have money, was barely average yet was with some chick that looked like she caused about 30 accidents a day. Even more so in Colombia, dudes there are strange looking yet got some bad bad broads.

First time I was in Colombia with my brehs who had been there before we went to the mall and I saw straight up dimes with Quasimodo-looking motherfukkers had me reflecting at the airport like
iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
First time I was in Colombia with my brehs who had been there before we went to the mall and I saw straight up dimes with Quasimodo-looking motherfukkers had me reflecting at the airport like
iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif

My boy is in Colombia right now, he's been there for 5 months now, he was in Brazil before that for 3 months. He's a dude that had women loving him in the US, over there he's putting up Wilt stats right now, while I eat a hardboiled egg and watch Ballers :francis:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
My boy is in Colombia right now, he's been there for 5 months now, he was in Brazil before that for 3 months. He's a dude that had women loving him in the US, over there he's putting up Wilt stats right now, while I eat a hardboiled egg and watch Ballers :francis:

Blame yourself for that...Your bruh is living the life you talk so much about.
Maybe i need to holler at him about that beach house in Recife...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I lived in Brazil, spent a couple months in Colombia, how those gold digging white women treating you :mjlol:

If i posted my chicks pics you'd understand why i dont need a 6 month vacation in barranquilla...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:dead: So, we really gonna act like you haven't been talking about following Masai to Brazil huh?

These threads and pics speaking to me as a young athletic handsome breh knowing too much is never enough :francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
In all honesty I'd prefer none of you coli brehs to go to Brazil. Many of you guys are hyper misogynst and all around piece of shyt human beings. You deserve the low quality "I'm an independent woman!" feminist American women who don't cook or clean.

Unfortunately my post has come too late since I often see many black American men down in Brazil fukking up 'the scene' for the rest of us. I don't even visit Brazil anymore because of it. We talk about this problem all the time in this facebook group.
i think i know exactly what group this is... or i been on one like it... no offense cause i don't know who you are personally.....................

but man that group was a bunch of old ass men, crying and bytching cause young nikkas was fukking brazilian bytches..... FOR FREE

me and my boy was on a group... see all these dudes posting these dimes, but never with them... for months.. we never said nothing, just posted up the last few times we went down, and updates abou a trip we was about to take..

so we are contributing to the group, posting vids and pics of us with chicks, going to off the beaten path type clubs, bars, parts of brazil... shyt we stayed on top of one of the safer favelas

next thing you know, here comes the group owner.... crying, making videos about us, getting his buddies to chime in.... i swear to god, and i'll try to find the video, this nikkas rant was based on:

1. being mad we didn't stay in copa on the beach and do the tourist thing
2. calling us liars, saying women we been cool with for 3-5 years are hookers cause they can't believe we just talk to women there
3. mad cause we going down there to fukk bytches.. "we should be down there trying to find wives, not just going there to get p*ssy and have fun"
4. telling us we were trying to get people killed by saying they should go to the black part of brazil and interact with the people (mind you this is a group with "afro brazilian" in the title"
5. telling people we were ruining brazil

they then proceeded to kick us out the group...

lets be serious.... nobody is "ruining" it for anyone.. doesnt matter how many men have acted like asses, if you're YOU, and a woman likes YOU, she's gonna be receptive... don't blame what the next man does, as to the reason why you can't do what you want to do. not enough black men even go to brazil to be ruining a damn thing