Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Stella didn't get her groove back in Toledo or Albuquerque.
:banderas: that ether :ahh:

as if all these american black women ain't out here lusting after some island brother with dreads who's possessive :sas1:

like they won't throw any one of us in the bushes right now for idris :sas2:

like they wouldn't be impressed by some brother that looks exactly like us, but has french culture or spoke fluent italian :comeon:

i don't know if women know they lie to themselves this much.... or they really believe the bullshyt they be trying to sell us

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i think i know exactly what group this is... or i been on one like it... no offense cause i don't know who you are personally.....................

but man that group was a bunch of old ass men, crying and bytching cause young nikkas was fukking brazilian bytches..... FOR FREE

me and my boy was on a group... see all these dudes posting these dimes, but never with them... for months.. we never said nothing, just posted up the last few times we went down, and updates abou a trip we was about to take..

so we are contributing to the group, posting vids and pics of us with chicks, going to off the beaten path type clubs, bars, parts of brazil... shyt we stayed on top of one of the safer favelas

next thing you know, here comes the group owner.... crying, making videos about us, getting his buddies to chime in.... i swear to god, and i'll try to find the video, this nikkas rant was based on:

1. being mad we didn't stay in copa on the beach and do the tourist thing
2. calling us liars, saying women we been cool with for 3-5 years are hookers cause they can't believe we just talk to women there
3. mad cause we going down there to fukk bytches.. "we should be down there trying to find wives, not just going there to get p*ssy and have fun"
4. telling us we were trying to get people killed by saying they should go to the black part of brazil and interact with the people (mind you this is a group with "afro brazilian" in the title"
5. telling people we were ruining brazil

they then proceeded to kick us out the group...

lets be serious.... nobody is "ruining" it for anyone.. doesnt matter how many men have acted like asses, if you're YOU, and a woman likes YOU, she's gonna be receptive... don't blame what the next man does, as to the reason why you can't do what you want to do. not enough black men even go to brazil to be ruining a damn thing
buncha old ass cacs mad cause young nikkas coming in grabbin, snatchin and baggin. that was their sanctuary, yea it is ruined for them. go back home to arkansas :camby:

thailand next :shaq:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Big surprise that you go to a 3rd world country that is mostly black that the women would be more down to Earth than AMERICA the most superficial country ever.:pachaha:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Word..Might have to save up $$ and go there for my college graduation gift to myself..fukk Thailand.:ohlawd:

Thing is I want to be there for like 2 weeks..and I don't want to just fukk the hoes at the clubs and shyt. People have an impression that the girls are easy,but like anywhere gotta know how to talk to em ..the people who've been there and said they were slaying left and right were most likely fukking hookers...which ain't nothing wrong wit that but I want a different experience....may as well get started on my portugese in the meantime tho :wow:
fam.... you sound like you believing these dumb nikkas who say shyt like that

i was out there busting down bytches all week, for zero dollars down... and a fukking google translator app

here's a newsflash.... THEY ARE WOMEN!!!!

hello how are you, my name is............ fukking works

wow you look beautiful, want to go eat lunch.............. fukking works

hey can i buy you a drink, lets dance.............. fukking works

hey you're 5 ft away from me, while laying on the beach, lets chit chat........... fukking works

put in a little effort and you're good... you can get by with "Oi tudo bem" and then a little laugh and "I'm sorry I don't even speak your language.... hold on a sec" and pull your phone out

they meet SO many american's on a daily basis, they'll be happy you just tried and are trying, more than they are stuck up bytches who won't give you the time of day....... nikkas leave america to go meet women not on that shyt... there's no way you'd keep coming back to brazil to interact with women who act the same damn way as the women at home

at least i hope not

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_m4exb9YFFD1rwcp2yo1_500.jpg

Are kids like this running around? :merchant:
sure is :sas2:

1Hry0fq.jpg

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm way better looking than that cornball with better style :aicmon:

I'm straight snatchin homie girl if I see her :birdman:
That's a common theme I've noticed with Brazilian women. Maybe this happens because of the high ratio of women to men down there. Dudes that eat well down there would prob starve here