Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I had friend who had this Brazilian gf. She looked like a Peurto Rican and she was here illegally with her son. She told him that she wasnt supposed to date or marry blacks.

In Brazil they have a saying along the lines of have sex with blacks but dont date or marry them. Lot of Brazilians in central FL are the Blonde blue eyed or lite and brite type. Most are monied and FEW are black or Mulatto. I dont think youll be seeing many of them dating brothers.

Well good thing this thread is about "black women" in Brazil. :stopitslime:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
11417306_626702340766033_1430493985_n.jpg

At least he's black, but in the US that chick is most likely aiming higher, no disrespect to the breh.
Even the below average brehs eating well :gladbron:

You get the benefits of (fine ass) women that still have that old world tradition, down with playing the dutiful female role but at the same time let you get between them legs without having to hand over goats and gold to her pops (for her hand in marriage)

This place sound magical :mjcry2:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Oh I know, we had a thread on Mexican dudes being :flabbynsick: but having some bad Mexican broad :dead:

I've seen some shyt in Brazil first hand that left me like :wtf: some dude that didn't have money, was barely average yet was with some chick that looked like she caused about 30 accidents a day. Even more so in Colombia, dudes there are strange looking yet got some bad bad broads.
i dont wanna kill the romanticism of this thread, but a lotta these dudes are being put through hell because the women know they'll never leave them :pachaha:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i dont wanna kill the romanticism of this thread, but a lotta these dudes are being put through hell because the women know they'll never leave them :pachaha:

I mean, it's always been said that if you can't get any in the US, don't expect any in Brazil either. I'm not selling anything other than there being some very attractive black women in Brazil :blessed:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I went I was around 225lbs (6'2") very few dudes out there are going to be overly muscular compared to the US, especially not the brehs who can't really afford the protein powder which is expensive as fukk in Brazil.
I got some protein powder but maybe Im mixing the shyt wrong or not good enough shyt taste gross and it doesn't really mix well :\

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I got some protein powder but maybe Im mixing the shyt wrong or not good enough shyt taste gross and it doesn't really mix well :\

If it doesn't mix well you probably have Casein protein which clumps up when you don't use a blender / nutribullet.

I take Optimum Nutrition Whey and Casein (at night) both are chocolate and both taste good, the whey is easier to mix but digests faster so you take it during the day, Casein before bed.