Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Be offended because people like Black women from a different part of the world, you gonna get offended when the Black women in South Africa thread pops up?

And your next post about culture is comedy, because a big part of why Brazilian women appeal is because of their culture and the fact the feminist movement hasn't really hit there nearly as hard as it did here. I don't let imaginary borders define who I am, there are more black women in Latin America than there are in the US, why exactly should men (And women; nothing stopping you from getting some Nigerian brother) limit themselves to what is immediately around them?

You have sex with these women, produce a child and that child will be black, culture is learned, you are what you are from birth. And culture from region to region in the US itself varies widely how dare you get with someone from another state!

Exactly man that heffa is a sick mentally. Hell in high school I dated a Nigerian sista and a sista from france. At the end of the day we were black....no one externally could tell they weren't black Americans.

Hell I am from Chicago and my wife is from a country town in Mississippi. Culturally we are totally different. She grew up in the country living off the land. Dad would go out and hunt dear and wild animals and bring it home for my wife and sisters to clean and cook the food. I grew up in a upper class neighborhood in chicago and never went hunting or lived in the country.

My wife and I were born and raised totally different ends of the spectrums.

Just crazy..... mothafukkas bytch cause a brotha won't give some sistas love. Then you on here posting regular pretty sistas and mothafukkas complaining cause they from another country. You know this shyt reminds me of a woman I knew. She broke up with her fiance because he was pressuring her to get married. She had cold feet and just didn't want to get married. So dude is like cool he agrees to break up.

Well 1 year and a half later he meets marries this pretty thick chocolate sista from Ghana. His ex fiance finds out and goes nuts. Calling me telling me how could he marry another women. Then the heffa sends me a picturing saying his wife ain't even black he couldnt even get a real black woman he got an African....lol. I look at the picture of his wife and I am like are you fukking nuts this woman is black. She just from another country and speaks another language.

I am telling you Malta some of these folks mentally ill.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:myman::noah: I knew it!

The shapeliness of her arms and shoulders told me she wasn't a lazy ass. Chicks REALLY don't understand how their quality of life would increase if they hit the
gym. From health and wellness to attractiveness.

I would love to go around my neighborhood and to a dance club with this chick. I could start my own seasoning brand with all the salt men and women would be throwing:banderas:

She bad as fukk.

That lady is so fine and got so much swag. Damn sistas got swag all around the would.

semtex

:)
Daps
Well I am happy to see a celebration of black women who actually look black. Most of them do. However, I find it offensive yet again that the women you all grew up with, share culture with aren't good enough.

Back to that video posted by those two sisters. Even when you are choosing black you still manage to shyt on black at the same time.
Shut your 4th and goal physique havin ass up

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Exactly man that heffa is a sick mentally. Hell in high school I dated a Nigerian sista and a sista from france. At the end of the day we were black....no one externally could tell they weren't black Americans.

Hell I am from Chicago and my wife is from a country town in Mississippi. Culturally we are totally different. She grew up in the country living off the land. Dad would go out and hunt dear and wild animals and bring it home for my wife and sisters to clean and cook the food. I grew up in a upper class neighborhood in chicago and never went hunting or lived in the country.

My wife and I were born and raised totally different ends of the spectrums.

Just crazy..... mothafukkas bytch cause a brotha won't give some sistas love. Then you on here posting regular pretty sistas and mothafukkas complaining cause they from another country. You know this shyt reminds me of a woman I knew. She broke up with her fiance because he was pressuring her to get married. She had cold feet and just didn't want to get married. So dude is like cool he agrees to break up.

Well 1 year and a half later he meets marries this pretty thick chocolate sista from Ghana. His ex fiance finds out and goes nuts. Calling me telling me how could he marry another women. Then the heffa sends me a picturing saying his wife ain't even black he couldnt even get a real black woman he got an African....lol. I look at the picture of his wife and I am like are you fukking nuts this woman is black. She just from another country and speaks another language.

I am telling you Malta some of these folks mentally ill.

I agree,

It really irks me that we as black Americans think we are the only Black people on earth.

Black= African American is such a FUKKED up way of looking at things and I. Wish we as a people acknowledged the many black peoples across the world more.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even the below average brehs eating well :gladbron:

You get the benefits of (fine ass) women that still have that old world tradition, down with playing the dutiful female role but at the same time let you get between them legs without having to hand over goats and gold to her pops (for her hand in marriage)

This place sound magical :mjcry2:

:dead:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
A thread with the term "Black" it's 15 pages and it hasn't been moved to the root yet
wee-bey-gif.gif

But on another note these women ya posting got my dikk on titanium status :ohlawd: