Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

Prynce

Daps
11417306_626702340766033_1430493985_n.jpg

At least he's black, but in the US that chick is most likely aiming higher, no disrespect to the breh.
I'm way better looking than that cornball with better style :aicmon:

I'm straight snatchin homie girl if I see her :birdman:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
what NONE of you realize is that latin women often favor loyalty over looks

they date those dudes because they know they wont get cheated on, and they know dudes will recognize how lucky their awkwardly shaped body-carrying ass is to have them and will simp them on their deathbed

so yall talkin bout snatching those women up and thinking you're gonna keep playin :win: are mostly in for a rude awakening when she demands your pair on her dresser every time you wanna leave the house without her

Prynce

Daps

they date those dudes because they know they wont get cheated on, and they know dudes will recognize how lucky their awkwardly shaped body-carrying ass is to have them and will simp them on their deathbed

so yall talkin bout snatching those women up and thinking you're gonna keep playin :win: are mostly in for a rude awakening when she demands your pair on her dresser every time you wanna leave the house without her
I'm just joking breh :heh:

I'm not that arrogant and disrespectful

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

My woman is Afro-Latina and is very loyal, however I know for a fact through first hand experience that Latina's from Colombia to Brazil start choosing if you are in really good shape, cause generally speaking dudes aren't necessarily brolic down there. The homie @houston911 walking through a favela is having draws thrown at him, no homo :whoa:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My woman is Afro-Latina and is very loyal, however I know for a fact through first hand experience that Latina's from Colombia to Brazil start choosing if you are in really good shape, cause generally speaking dudes aren't necessarily brolic down there. The homie @houston911 walking through a favela is having draws thrown at him, no homo :whoa:
@houston911 is this true, breh:lupe: I need to know that my work will be appreciated by chicks that don't look like Mark Henry.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
@houston911 is this true, breh:lupe: I need to know that my work will be appreciated by chicks that don't look like Mark Henry.

When I went I was around 225lbs (6'2") very few dudes out there are going to be overly muscular compared to the US, especially not the brehs who can't really afford the protein powder which is expensive as fukk in Brazil.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
of course they like attractive dudes, and i dont mean to speak about all of them

but there's a real phenomenon of beautiful latin women with average looking guys who value loyalty over all else

also tbh a lotta brazilian dudes are weird looking :heh: so the women might be settling or just looking for the next best thing

edit: @Malta were you in rio? because there's a lotta brolic dudes throughout the city. salvador has :flabbynsick: guys walking around with dimes on their arms

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I went I was around 225lbs (6'2") very few dudes out there are going to be overly muscular compared to the US, especially not the brehs who can't really afford the protein powder which is expensive as fukk in Brazil.
:yeshrug:Is fish and eggs cheap? I bulked my fukking ass off with Tilapia, Whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, and eggs.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
of course they like attractive dudes, and i dont mean to speak about all of them

but there's a real phenomenon of beautiful latin women with average looking guys who value loyalty over all else

also tbh a lotta brazilian dudes are weird looking :heh: so the women might be settling or just looking for the next best thing

Oh I know, we had a thread on Mexican dudes being :flabbynsick: but having some bad Mexican broad :dead:

I've seen some shyt in Brazil first hand that left me like :wtf: some dude that didn't have money, was barely average yet was with some chick that looked like she caused about 30 accidents a day. Even more so in Colombia, dudes there are strange looking yet got some bad bad broads.