Africa's biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria...Nigerians get tf in here.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
You don't believe that

Who said this tho you creating division don't take criticism as hate
I can differentiate between criticism and hate.
@Poitier been an African hater for the whole time I been on this site, I don't know what African hurt him.

ignorethis

Daps
Just let them have White Jesus, believe they aren't being colonized and argue about who makes the best fufu

nikka your whole family worships white jesus, or do you have a rare black family that doesn't practice christianity?
For people in here to be complaining about African's worshipping "white jesus" when African American are just as bad with it is hypocritical.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
this phrase always comes off as bitter.

"Like how dare these Africans come to the USA and propser"

Naw that's not what it is bruh. Read my whole statement I have no issue with you all coming. As a matter of fact I advocate africans world wide to connect so we can actually prosper out here and develop a global economy.

My issue is that nigerians come over, talk big shyt like they're better than AA's when y'all have the same, if not more issues in your home country while trynna live our lifestyle. And if you're gonna critique us, at least have the stones to get critiqued on the fukkery that goes on at your home.

We're trynna put you on game on how these white folks operate. Clearly we're doing something right if Nigerians wanna come over here and assimilate with us. The least you could do is step back and see the big picture instead of auto-caping for foreigners and c00ns.

ignorethis

Daps
I'm a hater because I'm pointing out that we are all being conned by Cacs and need to do better? :russ:
Don't ever see you going this hard in the thread about Christianity in the American Black community.
You see a thread about Africa and your eyes light up with a chance to insult Africans.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agre to disagree

Who said this tho you creating division don't take criticism as hate

we can agree to disagree.... but Im not talking from the outside looking in ..... the colonials brought Anglicanism and Catholicism to Nigeria......and religion they had a following you could equate to the East coat in America...

then the model changed.... when you look at all the mega churches they are Pentecostal or evangelical .... Anglican churches are empty...

These businessmen studied the black American churches took the business model and ran with it... now its like the bible belt

it is what is it

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
these African excuses got me rolling....that's why I don't pay yall any mind when yall try to slander African Americans :russ:

continent as a whole keeps Europe afloat while y'all suffer :mjlol: and got the nerve to try and look down on us

you all failed us ...we should've had somewhere nice to go to post slavery :blessed:

:what:

God some of ya'll talking crazy right now.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a hater because I'm pointing out that we are all being conned by Cacs and need to do better? :russ:

The Entire Black Race has been conned by cacs what else is new?

We live in a country that has systematically made sure blacks will always be the lowest of the low and your going at Africans for believing in God?:martin:

I swear Coli posters always the smartest dumb nikkas in the room, but go ahead and cook since it makes you feel better.

Hate on Africans for believing in jesus, but you worship the white man on the dollar.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
The Entire Black Race has been conned by cacs what else is new?

We live in a country that has systematically made sure blacks will always be the lowest of the low and your going at Africans for believing in God?:martin:

I swear Coli posters always the smartest dumb nikkas in the room, but go ahead and cook since it makes you feel better.

Hate on Africans for believing in jesus, but you worship the white man on the dollar.

:pachaha: he's not hating bruh, he doesn't want to see our Nigerian bruhs continue to get finessed.

All that Oil, land and resources Nigeria has and y'all steady bending over backwards to please cacs the shyt is silly :skip:

AA's would be happy af to have our own sovereign nation and control our own economy with a majority population. We're not you enemy, the brainwashed negropeans erecting white Jesus for your men, women & children to pray to is your enemy.

The Arabs using CIA money to fund Boko Harem and another cac religion is your enemy. Not AA's trynna unite