Africa's biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria...Nigerians get tf in here.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Naw that's not what it is bruh. Read my whole statement I have no issue with you all coming. As a matter of fact I advocate africans world wide to connect so we can actually prosper out here and develop a global economy.

My issue is that nigerians come over, talk big shyt like they're better than AA's when y'all have the same, if not more issues in your home country while trynna live our lifestyle. And if you're gonna critique us, at least have the stones to get critiqued on the fukkery that goes on at your home.

We're trynna put you on game on how these white folks operate. Clearly we're doing something right if Nigerians wanna come over here and assimilate with us. The least you could do is step back and see the big picture instead of auto-caping for foreigners and c00ns.
Nigerians don't want to assimilate into African-Americans tho

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Nigerians don't want to assimilate into African-Americans tho

Naw they just wanna live on the land, acquire the currency, eat the food, drink the water, raise the family, listen to the music, speak the language...

But they want nothing to do with us right? Just collect checks from their white boss & not ever interact with us huh?

:mjlol:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Naw they just wanna live on the land, acquire the currency, eat the food, drink the water, raise the family, listen to the music, speak the language...

But they want nothing to do with us right? Just collect checks from their white boss & not ever interact with us huh?

:yeshrug: I'm not Nigerian but most immigrants don't move to the US to become African-American

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
:yeshrug: I'm not Nigerian but most immigrants don't move to the US to become African-American

But they want to profit off our struggle that even allow them to immigrate here huh?

I post this link here a lot because I don't think people understand how deep this silly infighting is. Divide and conquer is real. But ima let these "1001 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT Nigerian tribes who all pray to white supremacy" cook.

NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL MEMORANDUM-46

:sas2:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: he's not hating bruh, he doesn't want to see our Nigerian bruhs continue to get finessed.

All that Oil, land and resources Nigeria has and y'all steady bending over backwards to please cacs the shyt is silly :skip:

AA's would be happy af to have our own sovereign nation and control our own economy with a majority population. We're not you enemy, the brainwashed negropeans erecting white Jesus for your men, women & children to pray to is your enemy.

The Arabs using CIA money to fund Boko Harem and another cac religion is your enemy. Not AA's trynna unite

Religion will always be a big part of African lives take it or leave it, and honestly without it Nigeria would be an even bigger mess than it is right now. It has given social structure to a nation without it and has been one of the few uniting factors in a nation of over 1000 tribes.

As for your second point it would be foolish to believe that if AAs had their own nation they would act differently from what is happening in Africa, you would not even be African American you would just be African. with the same problems facing the continent from centuries of white rule and exploitation.

This belief that Christianity encourages white worship is beyond stupid, the white worship that can be seen from Africans/Asians and all other minorities comes from the History of colonialism and rule over these peoples, combined with the wealth and success of the west and Europe (Ironically derived from this same exploitation) has created a real sense that "whites are superior" In Africa and Asia. That is why in marriages white men or women are always seen as acceptable alternatives in African or Asian Families. (Altho i will admit the incorrect portrayal of Jesus as a white man was indeed another tool used by whites for a type of suppression like you said, still most Africans i know and talked to do not place this in high regards for how the feel about whites. Financial success is the biggest reason stated when i asked)

Another Factor is Pure Jealousy, Africans think AAs are stupid for wasting the opportunities given in America considering the poverty they endure in their nations, what they do not understand is AAs have been under systematic oppression along with the destruction of the family unit as well as social and economic repression that is ongoing today has created an environment in which no race would be successful. The Fact that African Americans have even made it this far is a miracle in itself..

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
But they want to profit off our struggle that even allow them to immigrate here huh?

I post this link here a lot because I don't think people understand how deep this silly infighting is. Divide and conquer is real. But ima let these "1001 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT Nigerian tribes who all pray to white supremacy" cook.

NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL MEMORANDUM-46

:sas2:
Y'all indulging in the infighting too

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
Nigerians won't even build a statue for Fela, a man they witnessed take beating after

beating,lost his mother, house and ultimately himself when h could have took his riches and ran

Yet They throw up sum bullshyt like this in a country with over 60% unemployment for the youth

And people will say we were queens and kings blah blah nonsense

If u want to know how we as blacks are in our condition today just look at the actions of the majority of us

The ones who shoot up a house with babies but yell hands up don't shoot in police presence

The ones making millions of people supporting their music and movies but don't give back and instead call u lazy

To this, that's how Slavery and colonizing was possible

You don't need a college degree in history to learn that , there it is in ur face

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Nigeria being ruled by corruption for decades now.. someone tryna make their white sponsor happy for all the embezzling funds received... punk ass country, sucks being nigerian and you see your country torn and devoured like this

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Yes because we're trynna unite & they would rather be divided & conquered for some odd reason lol. Nigerians would rather spend time, money & resources erecting European mythology gods.
Americans are not trying to unite with Africans abroad and was the statue on government property :scust: that would be some real fukkery

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
GEN-BUHARI-MET-BISHOPS-PIX-6.jpg

its just disheartening that even on the motherland, y'all looking towards the arabs and cacs for your religious deities. :francis:

L's on top of L's:mjcry: