Africa's biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria...Nigerians get tf in here.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
never said it was "war all the time with the other ethnic groups", quote me saying that
setting up strawman's isn't a good habit.
lol keep looking to oyibos to teach you about Africa

Honestly....fukk yall :yeshrug: At this point, us New World Blacks have to drop yall like dead weight. We tried to reconnect as family.....I'm sure yall will still be arguing about tribes and other historical nonsense while the ship sinks :francis:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who is not an actual nigerian or has heritage can shut the fukk up, i swear its a bunch of cacs in here. only cacs hate peoples beliefs this much

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
The ignorance in this thread is unreal. :mjlol:There's a reason why many Africans look down upon yall nikkas.

The pro-black bullshyt prided in the West doesn't exist to the same extent in most African countries. Abrahamic religions have taken hold and increasing for a reason, it simply works as a uniting force among different groups of each other. Of all my trips to my country, there's little to no talk about the white man. Just other tribes, religion, economic improvements, and national pride.

And this is why y'all get finessed so easily.
:pachaha:

Yeah us AA's have our problems but god damn bruh just re read what you said. Y'all take pride in bowing down to foreigners who rape the continent.
:skip:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Africans believed in a higher power for thousands of years and we had very prosperous societies all over the continent. We didn't fall off until foreigners used the same religions we invented and hit a bunch of remixes on them to brainwash us. Black people world wide are the only ones who let foreigners educate us spiritually and we wonder why we stay collecting L's for the last 2,348 years.

see, to me, you just defined the problem. our african ancestors were far too magical, if we want to be real about it. while cacs in europe were perfecting their killing instruments, africans were too engulfed in some kind of spiritual worship. like nikkas could deflect bullets with some sort of invisible armor, blessed from the most high.

whatever our ancestors worshiped before white intervention, it didn't stop cacs from chopping up most of africa with ease.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ignorance in this thread is unreal. :mjlol:There's a reason why many Africans look down upon yall nikkas.

The pro-black bullshyt prided in the West doesn't exist to the same extent in most African countries. Abrahamic religions have taken hold and increasing for a reason, it simply works as a uniting force among different groups of each other. Of all my trips to my country, there's little to no talk about the white man. Just other tribes, religion, economic improvements, and national pride.

:what: you have to be a cac, c00n or just flat out retarded.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

that's the problem. At least when an African doesn't like another group, they let it be known in all avenues.

These dudes wanna claim kinship and brotherhood with Africans on the opposite side of of the world, but once threads like this pop up they all let it be known how much they dislike and look down on Africans.
And that's cool if you don't like Africans, just don't preach all that problack Pan-African BS if you don't practice it.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
:what: you have to be a cac, c00n or just flat out retarded.

Maybe not for all different groups but it's been more effective than any other strategy than adhering to separate tribal beliefs. You have to travel to actually see what I mean..

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Anyone who is not an actual nigerian or has heritage can shut the fukk up, i swear its a bunch of cacs in here. only cacs hate peoples beliefs this much

Why should we stfu? All these nigerians coming over to america to profit off our struggle. Nigerians have no problem voicing their opinion when they see AA's doing bullshyt. And you all have a right to point out our shyt. Just like we have a right to point out Nigerian fukkery.

Y'all just like to stay on that imaginary high horse then get extra upset when y'all get called out for c00nin.
:francis:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Why should we stfu? All these nigerians coming over to america to profit off our struggle. Nigerians have no problem voicing their opinion when they see AA's doing bullshyt. And you all have a right to point out our shyt. Just like we have a right to point out Nigerian fukkery.

Y'all just like to stay on that imaginary high horse then get extra upset when y'all get called out for c00nin.
:francis:

this phrase always comes off as bitter.

"Like how dare these Africans come to the USA and propser"

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
and to make another point..... Christianity in Africa really blew up when they adopted the black American "prosperity" model.....

It was the the black American Churches that birthed a lot of the foolishness ....

Agre to disagree

that's the problem. At least when an African doesn't like another group, they let it be known in all avenues.

These dudes wanna claim kinship and brotherhood with Africans on the opposite side of of the world, but once threads like this pop up they all let it be known how much they dislike and look down on Africans.
And that's cool if you don't like Africans, just don't preach all that problack Pan-African BS if you don't practice it.

Who said this tho you creating division don't take criticism as hate