Africa's biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria...Nigerians get tf in here.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had to beat it in us...yall voluntarily became submissive and handed over ya resources.

Promise ya kid or grandkid a euro education and ya soul would be sold quick

you do realize that most of the slaves brought over to america were from Nigeria...
you do realize that the hundreds of years that "it was beat into" you here in America, it was also beat into them in Africa (colonialism)

be an idiot brehs...:snoop:

Mason83

Banned
Daps
lol.... since you are obviously intelligent (apologies If I sound patronising , Im being sincere) unlike that other idiot....Ill give my honest take

a wise man once said "religion is the opium of the masses "

Truest thing ever wrote

There are four ways to control people Politics (the law, etc) by Force , Media (indoctrination) and Religion

religion is the easiest way to sell a dream to people that are poor and dont have much hope.......

It must be hard knowing that you are going to struggle your whole life and shyt wont get better, that you are going to die poor..... some fukker comes along and says If you believe in this and do this you will reap fantastic rewards ....

Being poor in America and being poor in Africa are two entirely different things .... and its easy to sell a dream to desperate people

Native religions dont sell those kinds of dreams, so naturally a desperate person will drift towards a religion that will "reward" he or she for their faith...

Karl marx, founder of communism, said "religion is the opiate of the masses"

I agree.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
you do realize that most of the slaves brought over to america were from Nigeria...
you do realize that the hundreds of years that "it was beat into" you here in America, it was also beat into them in Africa (colonialism)

be an idiot brehs...:snoop:

Who told you this.