Africa's biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria...Nigerians get tf in here.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
i disagree. when you're indoctrinated to believe salvation and retribution will come n the after life, it breeds complacency. when a white boy comes into your place of worship and executes you, and your frst response is prayer--nah, hell nah; it's a problem.

even the militant christians are waiting for "the most high" to come down and smite white folks. remove any concept of god from our memories, and i believe our responses towards society would be a lot different/

Africans believed in a higher power for thousands of years and we had very prosperous societies all over the continent. We didn't fall off until foreigners used the same religions we invented and hit a bunch of remixes on them to brainwash us. Black people world wide are the only ones who let foreigners educate us spiritually and we wonder why we stay collecting L's for the last 2,348 years.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
So much ignorance.......

Although I don't know how you can be "problack" yet have so much disdain for "black" people
I realized all that "pro-black" shyt is just BS rhetoric a long time ago.
People are gonna stick to their ingroups and shift blame to outgroups no matter what.

People just need to be able to clearly define who is their ingroup, so we can avoid this shyt.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ok breh, Africa has always been poor and the White man was actually trying to stop the savage tribes from slaughtering each other like they had for 100s of years.

Lol that last comment is VERY telling of the mindset that would even allow a cracker god to be erected on the motherland.

nikkas really think without cacs, sand cacs, yellow cacs etc we would be nothing. That brainwashing runs so deep its just disappointing...

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol right

"B-b-but we're not a monolithic group! We have thousands of tribes & cultures! I live 2 miles away from those Nigerians this is why we erect statues of cracker gods!"

:dahell:

And every one of them are getting finessed by cacs just like everywhere else. Yet they steady trynna divide themselves up and then have the nerve to talk down on us AA's like it's our fault they be on some super c00n shyt
:heh:
Taking pride of being sonned all over the planet over a cac/sand cac fairy tales is a full time gig...

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I realized all that "pro-black" shyt is just BS rhetoric a long time ago.
People are gonna stick to their ingroups and shift blame to outgroups no matter what.

People just need to be able to clearly define who is their ingroup, so we can avoid this shyt.
Yeah any one who says explicitly that they are pro black gets the side eye from me

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think any of the white countries would even remotely allow some black deity looming over their city/neighborhoods? then they'll just say what black deity :yeshrug:....and this is where we stand brehs. White supremacy has won, they got the world worshipping their image. Some of yall stupid c00ns will shrug this off but it has way bigger implications than you think.

ignorethis

Daps
Ok breh, Africa has always been poor and the White man was actually trying to stop the savage tribes from slaughtering each other like they had for 100s of years.
you couldn't find a link to back up the BS you were spewing could you?
You called :duck: when I said Igbo were never formally colonized and I immediately posted a link backing it up, even though I can go talk to primary sources and that alone is enough to solidify what I said.

It's okay to admit you don't know shyt about Africa, you've never been and they don't teach much about it in US schools.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:comeon:

Capitalism is a dirty game, has nothing to do with curses, and as long as we keep trying to live in the system as it's currently in, we will take losses.
I mean you're right breh , but it's just the mere fact that we still don't comprehend the dynamics of capitalism , it's like an abyss almost .. once we fell in we never got to climb back up .

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol that last comment is VERY telling of the mindset that would even allow a cracker god to be erected on the motherland.

nikkas really think without cacs, sand cacs, yellow cacs etc we would be nothing. That brainwashing runs so deep its just disappointing...

Notice how he was quick to point out that the Igbo do business with Cacs but for some reason its war all the time with the other ethnic groups.

You don't have to be monolithic nor like each other to work in a mutually beneficial relation.

You called :duck: when I said Igbo were never formally colonized

The fact that Igboland is still a part of Nigeria makes you look dumb.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
From most of these posts, I can tell yall don't know shyt about Africa, and looking at the Internet can only help you so much on how things work and why in our continent. You have to physically be here to get the full extent.

The pro-black bullshyt prided in the West doesn't exist to the same extent in most African countries. Abrahamic religions have taken hold and increasing for a reason, it simply works as a uniting force among different groups of each other. Of all my trips to my country, there's little to no talk about the white man. Just other tribes, religion, economic improvements, and national pride.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Dip

ignorethis

Daps
Notice how he was quick to point out that the Igbo do business with Cacs but for some reason its war all the time with the other ethnic groups.

You don't have to be monolithic nor like each other to work in a mutually beneficial relation.

never said it was "war all the time with the other ethnic groups", quote me saying that
setting up strawman's isn't a good habit.
lol keep looking to oyibos to teach you about Africa

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Lol that white washing runs deep. Think about it, he's caping for a cracker god to be erected on the motherland while trying to call AA's dumb for wanting us to unite.

Jimmy Carter's memorandum from the 70's is clearly still in effect. I've seen it myself with some africans at school they're either cool af and "get it" or on some extreme c00nery caping for white folks whenever possible. The fact that he thinks...
"Igbo's do business with cacs! :krs:"
Is a good thing shows everything you need to see on the mindset that plague's the continent and the descendants.