Africa's biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria...Nigerians get tf in here.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You provided a few resources, the problem is: there's nothing here that supports your previous claims, nothing at all. You now have a new map which shows the boundaries of the Songhai Empire and the premise now is that some Jews might have migrated to this area (or the slightly larger Bilad el-Sudan) at some point after the fall of Jerusalem. ehh. You have noticed that these borders do not include that previous Kingdom you mentioned Whydah (of which you provided no evidence that it relates to Jews other than... it kinda sounds like... maybe... if you really make an effort).

Now you have "These communities were augmented by subsequent arrivals of Jews after the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in 70 CE, when 30,000 Jewish slaves were settled throughout Carthage by the Roman emperor Titus."
Again, ehh. Do you even know where Carthage is? yes it is in Africa, but the Continent is kinda vast. It is all the way up north by the Mediterranean. Sub-Saharan Africa was never part of the Roman Empire... so...

But ok let's take it as fact that there were a few genuine ethnic hebrews/jews in the sub-region. So what? Are black americans descendants of these few instead of the native africans?
Rabbi_Mordechai_1870s.jpg

on the link you provided it says this is the last rabbi of Timbuktu. I'm sure there can be white, arab or asian rabbis since I assume race is not a pre-requisite. But fine let's assume this guy is an ethnic hebrew instead of arab or berber. You telling me black americans bear more resemble to this guy than to the average west african?
Yes I know where Carthage is. Hence Hannabal (who was black) and the Punic wars

Image: Coin bearing the image of Hannibal and his famed battalion of elephants

I'm telling you the African Americans whose ancestors come from the transatlantic slave trade are the Jews according to the bible and history

Last edited:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these African excuses got me rolling....that's why I don't pay yall any mind when yall try to slander African Americans :russ:

continent as a whole keeps Europe afloat while y'all suffer :mjlol: and got the nerve to try and look down on us

you all failed us ...we should've had somewhere nice to go to post slavery :blessed:

lol....you sound like a typical white dude.... some idiot builds a statue and were supposed to be outraged or upset ....

so because Americans are tying themselves in knots over it you expect us to have the same outrage as yall ....lol

and sorry to burst your bubble but after white people the people who look down on African Americans the most are other African Americans...... true facts

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Or Archaeology, DNA and Historical Documents :dwillhuh:
link to some of these documents showing the scale of precolonial warfare in Africa, please :comeon:

because they're definitely not primary sources.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jesus.jpg

this is the oldest painting of the most high until the European's influenced their white washed religion on my people and hide the truth so my people would not know who they really are. so they indoctrinated their propaganda throughout history. it's too late now..

Hey I had to quote this.
so it would show given the new bug on the site.

Art Barr

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Fighting over petty shyt, same thing that got us in this predicament..

Lol right

"B-b-but we're not a monolithic group! We have thousands of tribes & cultures! I live 2 miles away from those Nigerians this is why we erect statues of cracker gods!"

:dahell:

And every one of them are getting finessed by cacs just like everywhere else. Yet they steady trynna divide themselves up and then have the nerve to talk down on us AA's like it's our fault they be on some super c00n shyt
:heh:

• Dap
Reactions: pon

ignorethis

Daps
move goal post :pachaha:
I made that point in the post you were responding to.
because Africa pre-colonialism is well documented right :comeon:

Africans don't even write down family trees and you want to tell me how West Africa was precolonialism.
When the only text you have to read on the subject is by whites trying to interpret word of mouth stories, by Africans.

Your only insight into what Africa was like precolonialism are white people trying to interpret word of mouth stories by Africans, the same white people that couldn't even properly define simple Igbo and Yoruba words.

You know how many times I learned something about Igbo people in my African Studies class just to go home ask my dad and he tell me it's completely wrong, they misinterpreted it. But those same misinterpretations are taught as fact in colleges across the nation.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having belief in a higher power isn't the issue. The issue is we keep letting foreigners indoctrinate minds all over the world with their foreign shyt.
i disagree. when you're indoctrinated to believe salvation and retribution will come n the after life, it breeds complacency. when a white boy comes into your place of worship and executes you, and your frst response is prayer--nah, hell nah; it's a problem.

even the militant christians are waiting for "the most high" to come down and smite white folks. remove any concept of god from our memories, and i believe our responses towards society would be a lot different/

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I made that point in the post you were responding to.

Your only insight into what Africa was like precolonialism are white people trying to interpret word of mouth stories, white people that couldn't even properly define simple Igbo and Yoruba words.

Breh, what do you think archaeology is? :pachaha:Its a pretty safe assumption that the dire conditions seen all over the continent in 2016 did not exist prior to colonialism.

ignorethis

Daps
Breh, what do you think archaeology is? :pachaha:Its a pretty safe assumption that the dire conditions seen all over the continent in 2016 did not exist prior to colonialism.
post a link backing that up
because you're just talking.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
So much ignorance.......

Although I don't know how you can be "problack" yet have so much disdain for "black" people