Africa's biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria...Nigerians get tf in here.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
That's like asking why don't black Americans drop the fairy tales and kick out the outsiders leeching off their neighborhood.

You can't ask that question without answering this question.

The average Nigerian will never see a white person or Asian person that extracts wealth from the country, but the average black American sees the Middle Eastern gas station owner, the Asian Beauty Shop owner everyday.

Lol we're saying the same thing bruh. They're all leeches and the stuff that goes on in amerikkka gets discussed every day.

What I'm saying is how the fukk can these African countries have so much black folks in power yet they still break their necks and bend over backwards to be on some c00n shyt kissing cacs, sand cacs and yellow cacs ass. AA's are far more rebellious if we had Nigeria's population I really don't think that shyt would fly. We're barely 13% of the pop yet in 2015 we're taking confederate flags down on cracker government buildings. Nigeria has less than 1% white folks yet they steady building up cracker monuments to bow down to.

They got billionaire oil tyc00ns yet they still don't have power to do shyt, yet we wanna argue amongst ourselves like its honorable to bow down and get on your knees for a cracker god.

Everything about this is just :scust:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's like asking why don't black Americans drop the fairy tales and kick out the outsiders leeching off their neighborhood.

You can't ask that question without answering this question.

The average Nigerian will never see a white person or Asian person that extracts wealth from the country, but the average black American sees the Middle Eastern gas station owner, the Asian Beauty Shop owner everyday.
black americans are out of practice (and wealth) when it comes to group economics. with social media slowly getting us on the same page, i believe you will see more of blacks supporting our own businesses. i also believe we're going to see a rise in black agnostic/atheist, as many of us are waking up to the delusions of religion.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, don't blame us. its cacs that come to africa with medicine, food and a bible, that got y'all on this shyt.

lol.... since you are obviously intelligent (apologies If I sound patronising , Im being sincere) unlike that other idiot....Ill give my honest take

a wise man once said "religion is the opium of the masses "

Truest thing ever wrote

There are four ways to control people Politics (the law, etc) by Force , Media (indoctrination) and Religion

religion is the easiest way to sell a dream to people that are poor and dont have much hope.......

It must be hard knowing that you are going to struggle your whole life and shyt wont get better, that you are going to die poor..... some fukker comes along and says If you believe in this and do this you will reap fantastic rewards ....

Being poor in America and being poor in Africa are two entirely different things .... and its easy to sell a dream to desperate people

Native religions dont sell those kinds of dreams, so naturally a desperate person will drift towards a religion that will "reward" he or she for their faith...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A rise in atheism will divide blacks more than we already are, and thus, won't shyt get accomplished
christians are too busy waiting on jesus to solve communal issues, they wont be necessary towards future progress.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yes: You're right. :clap:Black Americans are the original Mayans, Incas, Quechua, Navajos, Shoshone, Eskimos, Arawak and Chupacabras. Yup, my bad.

By the way don't play this video... it may hurt you feelings.

In all seriousness bruv, it's all good though, I'm only fukking around. I don't really care. It adds and detracts nothing to myself or Africa. Like Nas said
you can be what you wanna be, you can be a doctor, a ballerina, you can be a scientist or Pocahc00ntas.

IMG_1635.jpg

Full lips and Broad nose

I so called Native American told me blacks were hear first he would come to the moorish temple and listen to the classes
and even had a an atlas showing Alabama was called Ali Babi

you're just ignored

my feelings hurt, I asked you for evidence and you posted a video of a guy saying something about DNA test lmao

All life started in Africa, everybody's DNA can be traced by to Africans even whites

Are chinese people africans too, i guess so since it's their new home, they are just discovering their roots lmao

Chinese scientist, already discoverd they come from "Africa"

Slaves were never brought to america by boats, I will prove in another post using the white man's on records and show you they are fabricated

Black americans no matter what skin complexion have different bone structure than Africans

eskimos came from asia just like the so called Native American

theres statues of black men from ancient north america and you wanna talk about pocahantus

or whatever the bytch name is, IT IS A STORY, there's no proof she existed lmao
but you wanna dismiss proof that is right in front of your face

So called black people were the first people everywhere on Earth, its just a fact

not all black people are the same, black americans are different than africans, even they were similar

just like Russians and eastern europeans are different from irish people even though they are both white

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: pon

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol.... since you are obviously intelligent (apologies If I sound patronising , Im being sincere) unlike that other idiot....Ill give my honest take

a wise man once said "religion is the opium of the masses "

Truest thing ever wrote

There are four ways to control people Politics (the law, etc) by Force , Media (indoctrination) and Religion

religion is the easiest way to sell a dream to people that are poor and dont have much hope.......

It must be hard knowing that you are going to struggle your whole life and shyt wont get better, that you are going to die poor..... some fukker comes along and says If you believe in this and do this you will reap fantastic rewards ....

Being poor in America and being poor in Africa are two entirely different things .... and its easy to sell a dream to desperate people

Native religions dont sell those kinds of dreams, so naturally a desperate person will drift towards a religion that will "reward" he or she for their faith...
i agree with everything you said, everything. it's still disheartening though. for the longest, i looked up to african countries like they were going to be the saviors of blacks in america. now a days though, i realize they're just as lost as we are here. it's just sad to me, man.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But religion is the only thing that ever made progress against white supremacy......

Yall gon learn tho.... The hard way

Im not knocking peoples beliefs .... and If it sounds that way then apologies

but the same way it can be argued that it made progress against white supremacy it can be argued that it has been used as a tool for white supremacy

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Lol we're saying the same thing bruh. They're all leeches and the stuff that goes on in amerikkka gets discussed every day.

What I'm saying is how the fukk can these African countries have so much black folks in power yet they still break their necks and bend over backwards to be on some c00n shyt kissing cacs, sand cacs and yellow cacs ass. AA's are far more rebellious if we had Nigeria's population I really don't think that shyt would fly. We're barely 13% of the pop yet in 2015 we're taking confederate flags down on cracker government buildings. Nigeria has less than 1% white folks yet they steady building up cracker monuments to bow down to.

They got billionaire oil tyc00ns yet they still don't have power to do shyt, yet we wanna argue amongst ourselves like its honorable to bow down and get on your knees for a cracker god.

Everything about this is just :scust:
I've already said this, but you guys are off when ya'll talk about Nigerians as one monolithic group. There are 1000s of tribes in this country and none of these groups identify as being the same "race"

African isn't black and white, the average Igbo isn't worried about a white boogeyman, when there is an Hausa in the North that'll murder him and his whole family. The average Nigerian can't name somebody that was killed by a white person, but they can all name someone that was killed by another black person of a different tribe.

Yea cacs and asians are economic vultures, but the average Nigerian doesn't have time to worry about that when being murdered is a very real threat, starving to death is a very real threat.
The only reason why you guys can get on the internet and rant about white people all day is because ya'll are comfortable enough to do that. The average African isn't comfortable enough to be worrying about white people.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope... And I like how you just shytted on MLK and Garvey with that statement..... But I'm not surprised tho

critique gays--"but what about this 1 gay militant black guy"
critique biracials--"what about this 1 militant biracial"
critique christianty--"what about this christian civil rights leader"

y'all love digging way into the past to ignore the present. look at all these black folk praying for a better day when we suffer a tragedy. look at these hotep and hebrew israelite types, that want to argue over irrelevant verses in the bible.

christianity is no longer necessary in the black community, it does more harm than good. all things considered, we should have the highest percentage of atheist and agnostic.