AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

1stPick

Banned
Daps
A few things:

- Lol one of the owners is Kenyan and a former senator. Clearly he's not worried about black/Kenyan solidarity. You can't really pull shyt like this in Africa without local help.

- Everyone's making money in Africa. I need in :mjcry:

- Black Kenyans are subservient to Indian Kenyans from my observations when I went there. The Indians were running shyt last I remember (like most of East Africa).
I actually thought that Kenyans were incredibly racist towards Indian foreigners, different experiences I guess

Africans as a whole need to grab their nuts because as soon as certain countries (like Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, etc) start coming up, foreigners are gonna start moving in and pouncing on it. Especially foreigners from places where the people are savages and dont GAF (China, India, The Middle East, Eastern Europe, etc)

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
He didn't say your lying...he said it's the same in America...and sadly he's right. Black folks all too welcoming of non-black people (and not returning the same sentiments) and just way too hesistant to treat their own like they don't matter.
True

But there's a difference. They outnumber them by a large number and allow this to happen smh. I know money is power but got dayum:snoop:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
as much as we shyt on Somalic00n and how much they hate other Africans, them nikkas hate everyone and I picture them allowing shyt like this. They would probably drag that chink from Mogadishu to Taiwan and bomb his restaurant.
Honestly this is true

They woulda killed them

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It has already begun..Africans hate them and Zambians are ready to extradite the rodents back to Asia.:blessed:

part of the reason the previous government in favor of the chinks lost after being in power forever.

Thats awful, they'll just move to another african country and then Kenya will lose that foreign investment money :dead:

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
The bible prophesied that Canaan will be a servant of servants yet folks act surprised when they see them constantly getting punked in their own land without so much as putting up a fight.

Genesis 9

24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

When the Japanese were in the Congo back in the 70s they were knocking up many of the local women and then killing the babies afterwards. Of course the local "men" remained passive and did nothing to stop the crimes the Japanese were committing in their own land.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The bible prophesied that Canaan will be a servant of servants yet folks act surprised when they see them constantly getting punked in their own land without so much as putting up a fight.

When the Japanese were in the Congo back in the 70s they were knocking up alot of the local women then killing the babies afterwards. Of course the local "men" remained passive and did nothing to stop the crimes the Japanese were committing in their own land.

And you're saying the tribe if caanan is africa?

Is that what you're saying :leostare:

I'm not even going to give you a hint to backtrack.

You don't know wtf you're talking about

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
as much as we shyt on Somalic00n and how much they hate other Africans, them nikkas hate everyone and I can't picture them allowing shyt like this. They would probably drag that chink from Mogadishu to Taiwan and bomb his restaurant.
I remember some chink opened fire on a black girl in LA when she went into his store. A lot of chinks got killed behind that and the LA nikkas burnt down his store during the LA riots.

Some chink here in Birmingham Alabama shot at a black woman, but them nikkas didn't do shyt back :smh: they was still going to his store.

24666925_BG3.jpg

Even the girl in this video is like why is they still going to this Chinese man's store after that, you're supposed to defend your women :mindblown:

Like with your example it all depends on the region of that certain continent, those muthafukkung Asians might get away with that shyt, but they try THE RIGHT community, the right city, the right neighborhood its that yellow ass. So y'all should quit saying African's lost, cause like I said they go by tribe/country. They probably would've got that ass whooped in a different African country.