AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read he article, thinking it was in China. :snoop:

That Whites-Only restaurant in Nigeria? Explain that away. :sas2:
Some prankster posting stickers in Austin, TX is not on the same magnitude as some sanctioned shyt like that. :beli:
How is a whites only restaurant even possible in the most populated country in africa:what:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
inb4

"Are the Chinese racist towards blacks?

People are racist towards people

Are we going to act like Russians dont get disrespected by Chechens in Russia? Isrealis by Arabs in Isreal? Puerto Ricans by Mexicans in Puerto Rico? The Japanese by the Chinese in Japan? :heh::heh::heh::heh:"

:mjlol: :troll:
Somebody is coppin pleas :usure:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is a whites only restaurant even possible in the most populated country in africa:what:

It's fukking sad bro. You should see how they treat white people in Africa. It's on some next level c00nery.

When I was in Kenya, we were there with one of my pop's white employees. You should have seen these c00ns falling over themselves to help the white guy at the hotel and resturants. :heh: :mjcry:

Or how at business meetings they would automatically think the white guy was the boss when he was just my dad's employee.

The shyt was straight up :heh: and :mjcry: at the same time. We got a long way before we can throw off the yoke of mental white colonialism.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This wouldn't happen in Harlem ................................................................................ I'll have Beef Lo Mein (pause)
vRJo6B0.png

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has kenya has always been like this?

B/C i was reading Barrack Obama's book and even back then(1980's) stuff like this was happening but it was mostly Europeans bossing around the Kenyans and the Kenyans brown nosing the Europeans. sad as hell

Doubt you'd see this in Somalia or Liberia:osnap: I'd either be J-1had holy war or all out slaughter

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Has kenya has always been like this?

B/C i was reading Barrack Obama's book and even back then(1980's) stuff like this was happening but it was mostly Europeans bossing around the Kenyans and the Kenyans brown nosing the Europeans. sad as hell

Doubt you'd see this in Somalia or Liberia:osnap: I'd either be J-1had holy war or all out slaughter

Mau Mau Uprising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timeline of the Mau Mau Rebellion - 1951-1954

The Mau Mau were a militant African nationalist movement active in Kenya during the 1950s whose main aim was to remove British rule and European settlers

Mau Mau torture victims to receive compensation - BB