AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I got this from an blog I read a while back and it stuck with me

Have you ever received money from a Chinese person for anything other than them making change for you? No, is the answer I have been receiving when asking this question as part of an informal survey to Black People. The follow up question is, "Have you ever given money to a Chinese person?" The answer invariably is yes. This imbalance of give and take is reflective of the consciousness of Black people and consequently our relationship with ourselves and others.

http://www.sebadamani.com/blog/is-believing-in-race-first-racist#comments

Take into account our population versus the Asian American population and it should hit home

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Black people need to stop being so accepting of others and start rejecting folks passes.

@LadySimone said it, I had to agree. Black people look for friends...others look for power.

There's a reason why other groups of people have more power, money, wealth, influence, control...that's cause they know when to put their foot fown and say no.

It ain't mean...it's self-preservation. You can't tell me anything else.

Everyone sees the passive nature and exploits it. It's our biggest weakness. It's one of the reasons why white supremacists post here and talk grimy since they know it will be labeled as a "different opinion".

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
And caanan is africa? Or caanan is kenya?

Every African descends from one of the four sons of Ham. Cush = Horners, Mizraim = Ancient Egyptians, Put = Libyans, and Kenyans fall under Canaan.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So u know he was carrying out an doing an ethnic cleansing of people he said were not Africans right?
We're not Africans meaning an entire continent or not of a specific tribe he was a part of.

You know africa is not one hemogenous group if people

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure i'll never eat at a Chinese restaurant again, I haven't in years so far.

fukk supporting them, they don't give a fukk about blacks and will treat you like shyt on top of it.

Disgusting that Africans are allowing this shyt to go on...do you think the Chinese would allow a black owned restaurant to open in China that treated the Chinese like shyt? NOPE. I swear some nikkas have low self esteem.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I hope this encourages some of you militants to step up. I should be reading stories about African AMERICANS coming in and setting up shops in Africa, not Chinese people. Don't get me wrong, I am not letting the Kenyans off the hook, while it's true that Chinese businesses are helping lift people out of poverty, you cannot put a price on your pride. Nationalism doesn't really exist in african countries, mostly because people are divided based on culture, religion and other factors. They don't see themselves as Kenyan, Nigerian, Rwandan etc. first. They see themselves as Luo, Yoruba, Hutu etc. instead of anything else.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
all I can say about this, is I blame kenyans. not chinese. the fact that kenyans are allowing it is an entire L for the black race. this should be burned down TODAY. even my paag is like :wtf: "are keyans this weak?, we would never allow that in china" I cant blame asians for this, I can solely blame kenyans for ALLOWING this. :wtf:
how and wtf are u people doing over there? get your shyt together ffs.

and you stupid ignorant AAs need to stop saying "africans" because this type of thing would never happen in congo, nigeria, south africa, ethiopia, egypt, algeria, cameroon etc. its a fukking continent not a country, u fukkin idiots.