AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black people world wide are the kicked dogs of the human race. We get no respect anywhere in the world. Nations come in and literally rape pillage and ostracize.

Some of this has to do with the worship of white Jesus forced upon us during slavery. Africa used to be a powerful continent.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
True

But there's a difference. They outnumber them by a large number and allow this to happen smh. I know money is power but got dayum:snoop:
It's really embarassing.

Meanwhile, Africans can go to India...and possibly get killed.
Africans can go to Germany...and possibly get killed.
Africans can go to Russia...and possibly get killed.
Africans can go to Italy...and get banana peels hurled at them
Africans can go to Israel...and get insults and racial slurs hurled at them and get treated like garbage
Africans can go to China...and get treated like they don't exist all while worshipping Whites/Europeans

Black folks always playing nice for others...where's the return on that investment?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Black people world wide are the kicked dogs of the human race. We get no respect anywhere in the world. Nations come in and literally rape pillage and ostracize.

Some of this has to do with the worship of white Jesus forced upon us during slavery. Africa used to be a powerful continent.
The remnants of colonialism are not pretty...

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
CaaNan was a tribe in the regions of Israel Palestine Syria and lebanon.

What does that have to do with kenya.

Please stop

Moab (Chinese) and Ammon (Japanese) inhabited the same region as well but no longer do today. It's called migration...

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
RpSE8Ks.png
thas my country ya'll

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I like how u ignored my post when I asked u do u know who Mohammed Bello was lol
I was addressing someone else before you but I'm glad you liked it. Be patient and not so eager.

I've heard of him what about him

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hmmm would this same model work in china, where they say no chinese allowed? Yall already know the obvious answer to this question. The real question is, why are our people like this? Why do we allow this type of stuff all over the globe. Being the nicest people on this planet does nothing for us.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Has kenya has always been like this?

B/C i was reading Barrack Obama's book and even back then(1980's) stuff like this was happening but it was mostly Europeans bossing around the Kenyans and the Kenyans brown nosing the Europeans. sad as hell

Doubt you'd see this in Somalia or Liberia:osnap: I'd either be J-1had holy war or all out slaughter

yeah i was about to mention this too, he mentioned this in his book

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I've had to tell someone else about this so I'll just reuse it here @Mowgli

Welp here is the truth

THE TRANS ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE and THE NATIVE FULANI, HAUSA PEOPLE

The Atlantic slave trade or transatlantic slave trade took place across the Atlantic Ocean from the 16th through to the 19th centuries. The vast majority of slaves transported to the New World according to written history were NOT NATIVE AFRICANS from the central and western parts of the continent, in fact these people have been historically proven to be descendants of a EARLY HEBREW MIGRATION FROM ARABIA AND EGYPT AND ETHIOPIA, these people were sold by NATIVE AFRICAN TRIBES to European slave traders who then transported them to North and South America.

To further prove this Statement I have obtained the only written record we have on this subject is that of the Sultan Bello of Sokoto

Mohammed Bello was the second Sultan of Sokoto and reigned from 1815 until 1837 and was an active writer of history, poetry, and Islamic studies and the most learned if not the most powerful of the Fulani sovereigns . Bello was responsible for the founding of Sokoto which would become the key capital for his father’s conquest of Hausa lands in the Fulani War(1804-1810).

Mohammed Bello was carrying out an ethnic cleansing policy of people whom he claimed were not Africans. The people he was referring to, according to him, were spread across the SUDAN. This territory is currently known as the interior regions of West Africa, Central and East Africa.

He also mentioned the people; spread across the SUDAN region by name. This is the statement BELLO gave to
an explorer named Capt. Hugh Clapperton (18 May 1788 – 13 April 1827) who was a Scottish traveller and explorer of West and Central Africa.

"Yarba is an extensive province containing rivers, forests, sands and mountains, as also a great many wonderful and extraordinary things. In it, the talking green bird called babaga (parrot) is found. By the side of this province there is an anchorage or harbour for the ships of the Christians, who used to go there and purchase slaves. These slaves were exported from our country and sold to the people of Yarba, who resold them to the Christians.”
” The inhabitants of this province (Yarba) it is supposed originated from the remnant of the children of Canaan, who were of the tribe of Nimrod. The cause of their establishment in the West of Africa was, as it is stated, in consequence of their being driven by Yar-rooba, son of Kahtan, out of Arabia to the Western Coast between Egypt and Abyssinia.

From that spot they advanced into the interior of Africa, till they reach Yarba where
they fixed their residence. On their way they left in every place they stopped at, a tribe of their own people.

Thus it is supposed that all the tribes of the Soudan who inhabit the mountains are originated from them as also are the inhabitants of Ya-ory.

Upon the whole, the people of Yarba are nearly of the same description as those of Noofee (Nupe)

And just to verify that i'm telling the truth here is the page(s) in the book where it comes from

Narrative of Travels and Discoveries in Northern and Central Africa: In the Years 1822, 1823, and 1824, Volume 2
Dixon Denham Hugh Clapperton Narratives of Travels and Discoveries, by Major Denham
and Capt. Clapperton, 1826. Appendix XII., Sec. IV p 454

https://play.google.com/books/reade...c=frontcover&output=reader&hl=en&pg=GBS.PA454

And this is "The Sudan (Region)" in case u didn't know

800px-AT0722_map.png

800px-AT0705_map.png

And Yarba is in Burkina Faso