AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
see this sounds more like Zimbabweans to me. I just cant picture them getting smashed on by chinese, from the Zimbabwean ive met, them nikkas dont play that shyt. they are very VERY nationalistic, they dont give a shyt about NOBODY. its Zimbabwean above everything and everyone. the way they did cacs was nasty. Robert still a sore thumb in these cac leaders ribs. :banderas:

if he's giving them a pass it might be economic desperation, but if it made national news like the ones in kenya he would have them executed, trust me, that nikka Robert cray. :pachaha: He's Idi Amin on steroids. :whoa: Im surprised he's still alive. He must have some real deal voodoo. :huhldup:

Zimbabweans are at the mercy of Mugabe unfortunately. He'll literally have you killed if you protest too loud.

There is no Kumbaya with the Chinese, I spoke with relatives there a couple years ago and they hate that shyt, but what are you going to do when you'e unemployed, have a family to feed and could literally face death if you publicly oppose the head of state and his warped policies :ld:?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
If that restaurant were to catch fire... say, after 5pm... then we wouldn't have to concern ourselves with this nonsense.

I don't understand how the rest of the world opperates sometimes.
If that was in Cali, LA and Oakland cats would light that shyt up and call it a day.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Zimbabweans are at the mercy of Mugabe unfortunately. He'll literally have you killed if you protest too loud.

There is no Kumbaya with the Chinese, I spoke with relatives there a couple years ago and they hate that shyt, but what are you going to do when you'e unemployed, have a family to feed and could literally face death if you publicly oppose the head of state and his warped policies :ld:?
nut up and stand up for your country?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
the “no Africans” policy is strictly enforced.
rk4p7a.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
more update: my boy in kenya who knows chinese folks (I met him out here actually) he works for an oil firm and he has chinese coworkers and apparently he has colleagues who have been to the restaurant and that the owner got robbed and shot in the chest, so he implemented the law to avoid getting dumped on. :bryan:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
inb4

"Are the Chinese racist towards blacks?

People are racist towards people

Are we going to act like Russians dont get disrespected by Chechens in Russia? Isrealis by Arabs in Isreal? Puerto Ricans by Mexicans in Puerto Rico? The Japanese by the Chinese in Japan? :heh::heh::heh::heh:"

:mjlol: :troll:
Smh
Where you at bro
Toronto...

I grew up in Nairobi

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I want to know what they will do if Europeans steal from them and if Chinese come into the restaurant and make trouble. I'm serious. Do you expect me to believe that these people are so stupid that rather than making the restaurant a members club, restricting people based on race is a better idea? let's keep it real breh.
I dont think you know how east africans move breh.

im getting word now that the restaurant is acutally a rinky dink hole in the wall in an apt complex. :bryan:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
more update: my boy in kenya who knows chinese folks (I met him out here actually) he works for an oil firm and he has chinese coworkers and apparently he has colleagues who have been to the restaurant and that the owner got robbed and shot in the chest, so he implemented the law to avoid getting dumped on. :bryan:
You're a fukking c00n ass moron breh. It's official.

So we should accept segregation because black people are more likely to commit crime? Is that what a black man just said?!

:mindblown:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You're a fukking c00n ass moron breh. It's official.

So we should accept segregation because black people are more likely to commit crime? Is that what a black man just said?!

:mindblown:
nikka what you just quoted there was no single quote from me personally so how the fukk did you get a c00n like response from me? you're just another uneducated bafoon who doesnt know what c00n means. stfu, stop typing and let the big boys respond in this thread. you're too stupid to know whats going on in here. this is too big for you to understand. stop it before you embarrass yourself further. frfr.