AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you think this sorta thing could happen in Uganda or Zimbabwe? do you know who Robert Mugabe is? :heh:

Mugabe lets the Chinese do whatever they want in Zimbabwe. The Zimbabweans openly do NOT like it though (heavy anti-Chinese sentiment), but sadly can't do anything about it because of as you put it, "who Robert Mugabe is".

Ugandans have been getting punked by Indians for eons.

Botswana and Rwanda are the only countries for sure where the black man isn't getting fukked with in some way. I never saw any fukkshyt in Zambia, but Indians owned a few big businesses, and from their track record that probably means more of this shyt.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Black people need to stop being so accepting of others and start rejecting folks passes.

@LadySimone said it, I had to agree. Black people look for friends...others look for power.

There's a reason why other groups of people have more power, money, wealth, influence, control...that's cause they know when to put their foot fown and say no.

It ain't mean...it's self-preservation. You can't tell me anything else.
so you want other african leaders to be more like a mugabe??

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
black ppl are the only group of ppl on the earth that would allow some shyt like this to happen, and not only would they let it happen they'll follow policy with no complaints

nikkas have no backbone, thats why i try to avoid my own ppl almost more then i avoid cacs

When you're hungry a rat can look like a steak. Know what I'm saying? The GDP for some African countries and employment rates are tragedies. They'll put up with this shyt because they're desperate. People can talk all they want about Ghadaffi, but at least he was about that life. That guy was 100% pro African and legit wanted to unify the countries and set up a continental currency backed by gold. He helped turn Libya from a poor country to one with one of the highest standards of living in Africa and was working hard to change things from within. He didn't need or ask for any help from other people. People in African countries need to understand that they're all in the same boat instead of being loyal to their religion or their culture first. What we need out here is pan-african business. There are millionaires and billionaires who are setting up universities, building businesses, buying up land and setting up farms, etc. More millionaires in America should not be afraid to invest in Africa instead of wasting their time trying to win favor from white people who will never accept them.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw a Forbes list of the richest Africans right now or some shyt like that and almost all the people from East/South Africa were actually Indians born in Africa :dead:

That's not true. The richest Kenyans are the families of high ranking politicians. The president's and their cabals stole alot of money after independence and during each of their respective administrations.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
ok so I just talked to my boy in kenya. apparently the place WAS justifying it because they got robbed a cpl times, but apparently this made national news and that shyt got closed as of today (yesterday). it caused major national outrage. the employees lives also got threatened. :wow:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Tommy Knocks, I will say though, nothing like this pathetic situation in Kenya would happen in Zim. Mugabe is a piece of shyt and a sell out, but he wouldn't let the Chinese bar blacks from patronizing their restaurants.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Mugabe lets the Chinese do whatever they want in Zimbabwe. The Zimbabweans openly do NOT like it though (heavy anti-Chinese sentiment), but sadly can't do anything about it because of as you put it, "who Robert Mugabe is".

Ugandans have been getting punked by Indians for eons.

Botswana and Rwanda are the only countries for sure where the black man isn't getting fukked with in some way. I never saw any fukkshyt in Zambia, but Indians owned a few big businesses, and from their track record that probably means more of this shyt.
Im going to need receipts on Mugabe being soft breh. you cant make these sorts of claims without receipts because he's practically the reincarnation of Idi Amin. Uganda has a history of giving Indians the blues.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok so I just talked to my boy in kenya. apparently the place WAS justifying it because they got robbed a cpl times, but apparently this made national news and that shyt got closed as of today (yesterday). it caused major national outrage. the employees lives also got threatened. :wow:

:salute:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Neg. I think us black people should stop frequenting Chinese restaurants for a while. And let them know why you did it. Leave a comment on yelp or their web page or something.

I know I'm not gonna be having chinese again this year. Which sucks cuz I'm pretty much addicted to that shyt :to:
It's not that great, Plus you can learn how to cook it and it will probably be healthier too.

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not true. The richest Kenyans are the families of high ranking politicians. The president's and their cabals stole alot of money after independence and during each of their respective administrations.

I think I said "ALMOST all of the people from East/South Africa". And I don't remember being specific about Kenya. But thanks for the info.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I want to know what they will do if Europeans steal from them and if Chinese come into the restaurant and make trouble. I'm serious. Do you expect me to believe that these people are so stupid that rather than making the restaurant a members club, restricting people based on race is a better idea? let's keep it real breh.