Africans accuse "Westerners" of Spreading Ebola.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Doctors are not spreading Ebola.
More than likely White people did spread Ebola to those African countries...
I wouldn't put anything past those pale faced devils...
Smallpox, a monstrous virus affecting many of these same communities, was eradicated from the face of the earth by these same people you want to insult. Doctors of all ethnicities who give their lives, checks, and social time to do good for the underserved. SMH at you and everyone else implying this nonsense.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST

Smallpox, a monstrous virus affecting many of these same communities, was eradicated from the face of the earth by these same people you want to insult. Doctors of all ethnicities who give their lives, checks, and social time to do good for the underserved. SMH at you and everyone else implying this nonsense.

Fool they purposely gave my Native American Ancestors smallpox...

Daps

Let them keep believing that bullshyt about all these people intentionally spreading diseases......

As a matter of fact, if that's what they believe, then certainly they should have no problem with removing ALL types of foreign aid workers from Africa....since it's clearly all a cac conspiracy just to spread diseases there :sas2:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Fool they purposely gave my Native American Ancestors smallpox...
The US government did that. These doctors are from a multinational coalition aka the red cross and doctors without borders which is French run. You are an idiot. Smallpox eradication was a global effort with help from health organizations from multiple countries.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
History has shown Time, and Time, and time, and time again that "Westerners" aka cacs have been infecting people of color with disease for the benefit of the West.

Over in Africa, here in America...everywhere.

I would run them out as well/ Its no coincidence that whenever Westerners touch down, somehow , someway, people get diseases.

Look at the Tuskegee Experiments
Look at the Syphilis experiments in Guatemala (The U.S. admitted to doing this)
Look at what the U.S. did to the Native Americans to get their land.

I hope the medical experts across Africa and collaborate and help themselves in this situation.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
The US government did that. These doctors are from a multinational coalition aka the red cross and doctors without borders which is French run. You are an idiot. Smallpox eradication was a global effort with help from health organizations from multiple countries.

Oh so I'm an idiot because I see sh1t for what it is?
Ok

:rudy:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The HIV trial in Libya (or Bulgarian nurses affair) concerns the trials, appeals and eventual release of six foreign medical workers charged with conspiring to deliberately infect over 400 children with HIV in 1998, causing an epidemic at El-Fatih Children's Hospital in Benghazi, Libya.[1] The defendants were a Palestinian medical intern and five Bulgarian nurses (often termed "medics").

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_trial_in_Libya

These muthafuuckin cacs are pure evil to the core.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Oh so I'm an idiot because I see sh1t for what it is?
Ok

:rudy:
:heh:
No you are an idiot for calling me a fool while trying to kick knowledge on an event that is well known, and was orchestrated by a completely different entity. If you want to believe that these doctors who DONT HAVE TO BE THERE, and aren't all cacs from the USA or cacs to begin with, are spreading Ebola...which btw is hard as fukk to do secretly considering direct contact from infected ppl through fluids and touch is the way the virus is spread....that's your perogative.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
:heh:
No you are an idiot for calling me a fool while trying to kick knowledge on an event that is well known, and was orchestrated by a completely different entity. If you want to believe that these doctors who DONT HAVE TO BE THERE, and aren't all cacs from the USA or cacs to begin with, are spreading Ebola...which btw is hard as fukk to do secretly considering direct contact from infected ppl through fluids and touch is the way the virus is spread....that's your perogative.

You must be a CAC

Dismissed
:ufdup: