African woman wins Miss Finland, and yet I still feel like it's an indirect L.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
The body is alright, but a woman is not just her body, who wants to have some ugly babies? that's another problem with nikkas, too busy looking at arse, but not paying attention to the damn face, next thing you know they got a son coming out looking like Lebron, hairline and all. :snoop:
I really don't give a damn what my son looks like if he plays like lebron. I dont want any feminine son who is going to fight his sister for the mirror or tell women how much better looking he is than her. I'd rather have a ugly son who does manly shyte and gets women.

Maybe she smart too or has mad talent...Who knows.

:yeshrug:

Men care about looks more than women tho so I get what you saying. Still plenty of black men find her attractive in the face even if you dont. Black men dont force their taste onto other men, we dont have beauty standard for our women. Asian and cac men do that and hispanics.

Im sleeping with women for good, tight box, im not sleeping with a pretty face shaped like a 12 year old boy or bad box

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I really don't give a damn what my son looks like if he plays like lebron. I dont want any feminine son who is going to fight his sister for the mirror or tell women who much better looking he is than her. I'd rather have a ugly son who does manly shyte and gets women.

Maybe she smart too, has mad about talent, who knows.

Men care about looks more than women tho so I get what you saying. Still plenty of black men find her attractive in the face even if you dont. Black men dont force their taste onto other men, we dont have beauty standard for our women. Asian and cac men do that and hispanics.

Im sleeping with women for good, tight box, im not sleeping with a pretty face shaped like a 12 year old boy or bad box
I take genes into consideration when choosing a mate. Healthy body, symmetrical face, intelligent and driven. "booty" is just not enough when choosing a mate, is all I'm saying

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
22266333_vi.jpg

Many of ya'll would pick every woman in that picture but her, then turn around and go "These bedwenchs aint shyte yall":francis:
She look good far afar. She's one of those I used to hate in high school. So fine, you walk half way through the mall and you get closer, see her face and she busted

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Says every mgtow fakkit on the internet...

The p*ssy you getting and I'm getting is not the same at all. Thank god for that you fukkboi.
I'm not Mtgow nor gmb so you grabbing out of your ass outta that one bytchboi :umad:

Talking about fukking Prescious' obese ass and not a single dap came from that, get your moist ass outta here u deranged fakkit :camby:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I'm not Mtgow nor gmb so you grabbing out of your ass outta that one bytchboi :umad:

Talking about fukking Prescious' obese ass and not a single dap came from that, get your moist ass outta here u deranged fakkit :camby:
This mgtow fakkit in here watching internet forum stats:mjlol: that @cook could wipe clean at any second.:russ: kill yaself

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I really don't give a damn what my son looks like if he plays like lebron. I dont want any feminine son who is going to fight his sister for the mirror or tell women how much better looking he is than her. I'd rather have a ugly son who does manly shyte and gets women.

Maybe she smart too or has mad talent...Who knows.

um:patrice: