African woman wins Miss Finland, and yet I still feel like it's an indirect L.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I dont care about you. I'm not a judge of men but I will judge fakkits talking bout a sister a beautiful next to some non-black bytches. Get all the way the fukk out with that bullshyte. Id even take precious over some of these cac women:hhh:
Nobody gives a fukk about those cacs, where did I even mention them? I am talking about the troll job finland decided to pull. If you want to :cape: for ugly women you wouldnt even date just because they're black so be it, but I am not going to lie to myself. I refuse to lie to myself. you do that, not me.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
and you think cacs can define black beauty? thats exactly why this woman won, if it were a panel of black men, they'd have chose a bomb arse black woman, not this. :what:

but bu bu bu cacs think she's cute. :what:
nikkas just happy for any acknowledgement. Then we wonder why we're represented the way we are in the media

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Three posts in this thread with your wierd ass...man stfu :hhh:

Btw Finland was never in transatlantic slave trade :francis:
Shut up fakkit. Look at the bytch made mgtow fakkit shyte you always posting. Ole pizzagate fukk boi.

Bu bu but finland weren't...shut yuh dumbass up a cac is a cac. Finland still benifited from the slave trade fakkit

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:umad:
854c2676b84411e3b5c00ee37c10c0b0_8.jpg
Breh :mjcry: they tried the same thing with Jamaica. Our first miss universe was white

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Shut up fakkit. Look at the bytch made mgtow fakkit shyte you always posting. Ole pizzagate fukk boi
Your moist feminist p*ssy bytchmade negro :scust:

Nothing's more gay then making thread about women and saying "post one thing that makes her unattractive". dikk-in-the-butt ass pandering for daps and reps from the coli queens AND NOT ONE dapped your moist ass in that thread, or any of your fakkit threads :heh:

Pandering fakkit...who you trying to fool?? No woman respects a fukkboi:heh:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Nobody gives a fukk about those cacs, where did I even mention them? I am talking about the troll job finland decided to pull. If you want to :cape: for ugly women you wouldnt even date just because they're black so be it, but I am not going to lie to myself. I refuse to lie to myself. you do that, not me.
Fair enough but we disagree
She can get that work. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, plenty of guys would beat that cat up like a drum

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup:

Now that op added more pics, in this instance y'all chasers have permission to pawg with impunity
If those are the best pawgs around maybe i don't wanna ever visit Finland (Not that I ever would anyways):scust:

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
shes avg as fk

Promote mediocrity as the face of black women , and yes I said face of black women because shes in the media. Dont know why nikkas on here quick to give a girl a break on her looks when it would not be the same if reversed

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Your moist feminist p*ssy bytchmade negro :scust:

Nothing's more gay then making thread about women and saying "post one thing that makes her unattractive". dikk-in-the-butt ass pandering for daps and reps from the coli queens AND NOT ONE dapped your moist ass in that thread, or any of your fakkit threads :heh:

Pandering fakkit...who you trying to fool?? No woman respects a fukkboi:heh:
Fakkit for even watching retard shyte like daps and internet rep. Kill yourself.

You post retard, "im not so sure about myself" fukkboi shyte all the time. Im not going to look up your posts cause you a soft black mgtow fakkit complaining about women on the internet. Go discuss why women dont ___with men who blah blah blah or some other insecure fakkit shyte. Go talk more about pizzagate you gullible, smartdumb nikkah.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Fakkit for even watching retard shyte like daps and internet rep. Kill yourself. You post retard, "im not so sure about myself" fukkboi shyte all the time. Im not going to look up your posts cause you a soft black mgtow fakkit complaining about women on the internet. Go discuss why women dont ___with men who blah blah blah or some other insecure fakkit shyte. Go talk more about pizzagate you gullible, smartdumb nikkah
Didnt read...go pander for daps you'd never gonna get u skinny-jeans wearing fukkboi :umad:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Fair enough but we disagree
She can get that work. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, plenty of guys would beat that cat up like a drum

The body is alright, but a woman is not just her body, who wants to have some ugly babies? that's another problem with nikkas, too busy looking at arse, but not paying attention to the damn face, next thing you know they got a son coming out looking like Lebron, hairline and all. :snoop: