African woman wins Miss Finland, and yet I still feel like it's an indirect L.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holdup she ain't miss Finland??

Well in that case how many black people are in Helsinki...and she still edged out the whites
Not many :mjgrin:
My ex-girlfriend's brother lives there now and he's the only Black person for miles. There's a small Somali population, but Helsinki probably looks like snow from an airplane window

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why y'all in here trying to troll her looks cause yall low key hate black people:

Sleazy Cacs on reddit ogling her, then ya'll wonder why some of these sisters bedwench :scust:

I'm reading the coments on the above Reddit and they're all racist or borderline racist. Here you go:

JipJapJop 53 points 2 days ago*

they literally choose the worst

Ice00Angel 50 points 2 days ago

seriously? there's no prettier woman than her in a city of a million?

kaedanir 84 points 2 days ago*

The finalists

Going on beauty there are far more beautiful women in there than the winner. But these competitions usually have weird criteria.

Edit: number 4 is for sure my favourite!

:dead:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
do you know how much ugly miss insert countries they have been?

let the black finish eat
All them cacs on the top row of the photo uglier than her. Coli really caping:cape: hard for these mediocre white women. They could have found better looking white women than this bunch in the country.

I could understand the caping if she was the ugliest girl there, but she's not. She look better than half of them in the face alone