African woman wins Miss Finland, and yet I still feel like it's an indirect L.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Nothing to do with PC, just an attempt to sleaze black women after years of slavery and oppression.

Honestly, If a white woman won Miss Zimbabwe I'd be annoyed af tho:pacspit:

:umad:
854c2676b84411e3b5c00ee37c10c0b0_8.jpg

You think she's ugly because she's dark skin smh

giphy.gif

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Why y'all in here trying to troll her looks cause yall low key hate black people:

Sleazy Cacs on reddit ogling her, then ya'll wonder why some of these sisters bedwench :scust:

:rudy:fukk you talking about "reddit cacs ogling over her"

I clicked that reddit thread and read through every comment. Every top comment from a cac says how they would rather have some other white bytch over her and how this was sjw politically correct vote. There were so many racist comments that half of them got removed :francis:

:camby:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
22266333_vi.jpg

Many of ya'll would pick every woman in that picture but her, then turn around and go "These bedwenchs aint shyte yall":francis:

I don't know bruh. There is a lot of this in that picture:

11898212-fresh-raw-chicken-on-white-Stock-Photo-turkey.jpg

And the ones that don't look like that have been using this:

Krylon-2410_1.jpg

So that they don't look so clammy and dead looking. :francis:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The white women she next to ain't even bad as fukk to where I am say "ok I see what they mean"

They got 2 plain bread, extra average cac women you would see as extras in something. They could have found better looking women in that country to compete..

Look at them bodies too! black girl got them beat in the body department too?

Exactly!!!

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Why y'all in here trying to troll her looks cause yall low key hate black people:

Sleazy Cacs on reddit ogling her, then ya'll wonder why some of these sisters bedwench :scust:

Wait a minute, I just looked at these comments and 90% are about how she's ugly and the other contestants were much better :dead:

Can't even get your white people treat us better story right.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
22266333_vi.jpg

Many of ya'll would pick every woman in that picture but her, then turn around and go "These bedwenchs aint shyte yall":francis:
Three posts in this thread with your wierd ass...man stfu :hhh:

Btw Finland was never in transatlantic slave trade :francis:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Oh your doing the "they treat us better" trope :mjlol:
Nah. They doing it to get p*ssy. After years of raping black women. They trying to create this narrative that they have always been the good to all women and it's black men who responsible for the beauty standards that attack black female features or it's black men who have stopped black female development when cacs just stopped enslaving and beating random black women with with sticks and fists in mobs... at least the black women they didnt hang from trees

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:rudy:fukk you talking about "reddit cacs ogling over her"

I clicked that reddit thread and read through every comment. Every top comment from a cac says how they would rather have some other white bytch over her and how this was sjw politically correct vote. There were so many racist comments that half of them got removed :francis:

:camby:
and you think cacs can define black beauty? thats exactly why this woman won, if it were a panel of black men, they'd have chose a bomb arse black woman, not this. :what:

but bu bu bu cacs think she's cute. :what:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
bet if I posted my pic and said 'here's me and my dime' you muppets would have a field day. STFU.
I dont care about you. I'm not a judge of men but I will judge fakkits talking bout a sister a beautiful next to some non-black bytches. Get all the way the fukk out with that bullshyte. Id even take precious over some of these cac women:hhh:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Point is, we're supposed to treat her better. Simple as that.
I'm not about to lie to myself and someone else for some retarded sense of "treating someone better"

no one should run into her on the street and call her an ugly piece of shyt but I'm not gonna act like I don't see a blatant troll job