African woman wins Miss Finland, and yet I still feel like it's an indirect L.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
She aite to me. What are y'all nikkas fukking on that looks better than her? Post pics of a better looking bytch that you're actually fukking or get tf on. Hating on a female as a man ain't cool
:what: your girl doesn't look better than her????????????????

and what kind of feminist subscription are you assigned too that states you can't judge a woman? :what:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I see a few a yall type cats in here
31476-finkle-is-einhorn-einhorn-is-finkle.gif

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Ain't no feminist shyt, that's shyt's just unbecoming of a nikka to be dissing a female for no reason. shyt's corny
It sounds like it to me, because a man can judge whomever he choses too, whether man or woman, there's no gender specific to ugly. fukk boy. And there's no rule book that states you can't superficially judge someone.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
nikkas so caught up in being black queen simps, they don't see the blatant disrespect.

Cacs have always done this. Put a foolish black man next to mannered white men or an overweight black woman next to some models like "yeah let's give it up for them cuz this is the best they got"

One of those cac troll tactics nikkas refuse to acknowledge, like Gabby sidabe and that homecoming queen

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Agreed. Not to mention looking at the two contenders next to her in OP were not exactly take a second look status. Besides looks are subjective anyway. The irony of folks in here taking issue with this in consideration of a Nordic country having as it's national woman someone of color with non European features. A Nordic country showing her more love than Black people would show her in America.
The white women she next to ain't even bad as fukk to where I can say "ok I see what they mean"

They got 2 plain bread, extra average cac women you would see as extras in something. They could have found better looking women in that country to compete..

Look at them bodies too! black girl got them beat in the body department too?

Last edited: