African Union Plans for Single, Common Passport, Free Trade Across the Continent

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Thank God I already bought some land on the continent already. Bout to take advantage of some business opportunities.

:blessed:I already own land in northern somalia.
You two bruhs have family over there or something? Trying to analyze how an African American without ties to Africa can legitly go about buying land over there.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
You two bruhs have family over there or something? Trying to analyze how an African American without ties to Africa can legitly go about buying land over there.
I have close African friends in my circle who were able to connect me with their business partners on the continent. That's how I was able to buy some land.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dam are these really legit? That's wild
Afghanistan was about the same level development it is now back than, the Soviet wars in the 80's, Civil Wars in the 90's, and of course the aftermath of the US led invasion have left the country in a present day cycle of violence and lack of a cohesive national government, it was in the "poor but not terribly unstable" stage of third world countries

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
so you just want something that makes you feel good when you already have the tool that can take you to every country on earth.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Does the American passport spiritually and culturally connect AAs with Africa?

Can the American passport be utilized as a basis to educate and create awareness of AA roots?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Does the American passport spiritually and culturally connect AAs with Africa?

Can the American passport be utilized as a basis to educate and create awareness of AA roots?

You this dumb?

You + US Passport = Flight to any African Nation to do business and "spiritually connect" or whatever that means.

Waiting on Symbolic gestures is why you and others who think like that will die slaves.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
You this dumb?

You + US Passport = Flight to any African Nation to do business and "spiritually connect" or whatever that means.

Waiting on Symbolic gestures is why you and others who think like that will die slaves.

Youre the moron here

AAs have had their American passports for years, please point me to any movement of AAs utilizing it to head to Africa for business slash cultural purposes

The symbolic value of being granted African passports is immense. The news and publicity surrounding such an act, the education and awarness campaigns based on it...it could act as a trigger or impetus for more AAs to reconnect with Africa

Its something tangible in their hands that holds immense culturally symbolic value. Hand in hand there should be AU consulates in majority AA communities.

No one is suggesting an AU passport would replace the American one in a practical sense.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Youre the moron here

AAs have had their American passports for years, please point me to any movement of AAs utilizing it to head to Africa for business slash cultural purposes

The symbolic value of being granted African passports is immense. The news and publicity surrounding such an act, the education and awarness campaigns based on it...it could act as a trigger or impetus for more AAs to reconnect with Africa

Its something tangible in their hands that holds immense culturally symbolic value. Hand in hand there should be AU consulates in majority AA communities.

No one is suggesting an AU passport would replace the American one in a practical sense.

Who is stoping AAs from Booking the flight? Ask yourself that? When has any nation said AAs cant come to visit?

You sound like a flying fool who hasn't left his city let alone state or country.

We aren't even talking Dual Citizenship here, we are talking about a Passport :mjlol: You are showing you aint ready for making moves with every post.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Who is stoping AAs from Booking the flight? Ask yourself that? When has any nation said AAs cant come to visit?

You sound like a flying fool who hasn't left his city let alone state or country.

We aren't even talking Dual Citizenship here, we are talking about a Passport :mjlol: You are showing you aint ready for making moves with every post.

Jesus u cant be this dense

No one is stopping AAs from booking the flight but you just made my point

:heh:

Why arent AA utilizing the tool they have (american passport) to reconnect on a significant scale with Africa?

That dormant consciousness needs a trigger or triggers to awaken it

Hence the symbolic and cultural value of an AU passport.

I already explained to your dense ass its not about the direct practical benefits

But even on that note why do u presume that an american passport holder would benefit more than a hypothetical AU passport holder?

Do you think you would benefit more in Europe than say, an italian American with an EU passport?

:heh:

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth