African Union Plans for Single, Common Passport, Free Trade Across the Continent

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Man I really never proposed this question before. But do black folk have an organization here that connects with black folk in Africa? It would be cool if we all could submit DNA from both sides of the continent and send folk here across the ocean to visit the tribe or region from where they came. I find the shyt sad I have no blood link to my past.

After reading this

Called back to Africa by DNA

I found and read this

African Ancestry – Trace Your DNA. Find Your Roots. Today.

It mentions having connections with African embassiesYou could contact them after getting your results and figure out a way to visit that way, I'm sorry I couldn't find anything like what you asked. Would be a really cool thing to have sponsored though.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
And what exactly could they do to prevent it? What is their jurisdiction? :stopitslime:

White folk don't have a "jurisdiction". They want to stay on top for as long as possible and they will usually do anything to keep it that way.

They sabotaged Marcus Garvey
They sabotaged Black wall street(s)

History has shown time and time again they don't like competition. If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't want to see that happen with Africa.

There is no ill will here :yeshrug:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now with things like this as I understand it, what is the catch? Why let Africa do this? I assume it is in the interest of China, Uk, and the United States as well?

Smart man. Your skepticism is very well justified here. The white supremacist elite aren't going to let Africa to be an economic powerhouse. They will not 'allow' economic prosperity to take hold unless they benefit somehow. This is how the global economics under the umbrella of white supremacy works. The ignorance and naivety displayed in some of the replies here -- just blindly accepting this thing at face value without further investigation -- is a bit troubling. Every time an African leader tries something proudly positive he is quickly taken out by UN/Nato/IMF/CIA.

Africans aren't children. I don't think anyone is "letting" them do anything. This has been in the works for years but various disagreements have gotten in the way of it materializing. Africa has a new generation of leaders and entrepreneurs emerging to take the continent in a better direction. This is a start.

Unfortunately that's how Africa's relationship is with European powers. African leaders actually need 'permission' to do anything in their own country. It sounds fukked up but they literally have no power. I remember reading about how one African leader tried to raise the minimum wage in his country and various European powers put sanctions on his country (don't remember which).

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
White folk don't have a "jurisdiction". They want to stay on top for as long as possible and they will usually do anything to keep it that way.

They sabotaged Marcus Garvey
They sabotaged Black wall street(s)

History has shown time and time again they don't like competition. If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't want to see that happen with Africa.

There is no ill will here :yeshrug:
:dame:

:heh:

Base your international affairs opinions on (American) domestic issues, brehs. :francis:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Smart man. Your skepticism is very well justified here. The white supremacist elite aren't going to let Africa to be an economic powerhouse. They will not 'allow' economic prosperity to take hold unless they benefit somehow. This is how the global economics under the umbrella of white supremacy works. The ignorance and naivety displayed in some of the replies here -- just blindly accepting this thing at face value without further investigation -- is a bit troubling. Every time an African leader tries something proudly positive he is quickly taken out by UN/Nato/IMF/CIA.

Unfortunately that's how Africa's relationship is with European powers. African leaders actually need 'permission' to do anything in their own country. It sounds fukked up but they literally have no power. I remember reading about how one African leader tried to raise the minimum wage in his country and various European powers put sanctions on his country (don't remember which).

Despite a full decade of economic growth, no one (outside of the Chinese) seems to recognize the economic potential of the continent. There have been countless articles written about the fact that many OECD countries only view Africa in terms of foreign aid instead of a financial/investment goldmine so this scare mongering some of ya'll are doing around here is really off the charts.

Outsiders can't do anything sovereign nations besides impose sanctions. Which doesn't mean much if you have other means of generating income.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone see a "rise" in terrorist attacks coming from this?

8a75d9ede50af74398d07249282bc4a2.jpg

2217896_orig.jpg

f775c80344bc10ff99e84acb44812f4b.jpg

37626_420103173429_325974633429_4527895_5008283_n.jpg

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Good to see someone "gets it".

I really wish there were like a network of military trained Africans across the diaspora to communicate with each other. Or even to help train citizens with basic self defense of some sort. Whatchu think is a good way to combat modern "terrorism" usually funded and armed directly from Caucasoids?