African Immigirants Most educated groups in the US.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I added a lot to this thread including actual research regarding immigration, difference between native born and immigrant blacks, and a few other topics when other people were sprouting ignorant stereotypes and anecdotal evidence.

Also, I am not trying to direct you into petty squabbles, you were already participating in one but attacked the wrong person for starting the divisiveness in this thread. I just believe in fairness and truthfulness so I had to call out the inaccuracy.

Nah u fell into a troll trap. Chris aims to hurt y'all every time. He is not worth the text on a page but what he said brought out how most people really feel so I responded to those posters. In regards to your response u were playing the blame game. I'm done with this thread and everyone that wants to point fingers @ each other like idiots because while Chris B. Plays y'all.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
African Americans vs African immigrants...
people still tryin' to fuel that ?

africanwomandancing.gif

lmao
where is that from

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
@SouthernBelle made a comment about 16/17 y o kids not having guidance counselors. At that point. It's pretty much a wrap. If you don't have a plan to get into college by the time you're in 10th grade, you're better off going to juco or a trade school. Competition is too fierce for Scholarship and taking out a loan is not wise for someone who doesn't know what their future holds. That's how a lot of low income folks fall into another type of trap. It's almost like government approved predatory lending. How many people you know go to school just for a refund check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
In the light of this thread, I just got the Nurse Excellence Awards as Best Reviewed by my patients and colleagues (nurses and doctors). I didn't take it seriously until that Canadian/Indian mixed doctor came and shook my hand saying he saw me up there and he shed a tear. In front of all the white people dude said "You know why I m happy for you son ? It's cuz I know they don't like your kind in the upper ladder and their hands were forced of course. I know you had to give it at least 500% to make the 50% the others (whites) did". Lotta doctors came in and shook my hands and said they know me and it's well deserved in front of all of em.

So, clap for ya boy :yes:

#BlackExcellence

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
This thread turned into a Africans vs Black Americans thread and it should not be that. I applaud the statistics and if anything this thread should be about bridging the gap. My parents who came here were not rich and came to America with literally the shirt on their back, but I can say one thing that failure was not an option and that fueled their success. No one should feel better than anybody and like many said already in this thread if it wasn't for Blacks in this country sacrificing and suffering in this country, alot of immigrants (non-white) would of not made it across these shores. Never forget that! The current youth of Americans have painted a disregard of this history because of the lack of drive, ignorance, and failure.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
is there some type of african american vs african shyt i dont know about? or is this just some coli shyt :aicmon: never had beef with an african immigrant in my life

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I was always aware how some Africans looked down on AAs. It never bothered me because I'm still progressing nonetheless.

If some wanna dislike us then its whatever. Just point me to the ones who are cool with us and I can continue to ignore the stupid ones.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I was always aware how some Africans looked down on AAs. It never bothered me because I'm still progressing nonetheless.

If some wanna dislike us then its whatever. Just point me to the ones who are cool with us and I can continue to ignore the stupid ones.

That's bullshyt. My fam from West Africa and we don't deal with that discrimination bullshyt. Maybe it's the ones who are not doing so well here that are talking shyt.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
most AA's believe the system is stacked up against them no matter what.
Most Africans don't think like that and I speak as a second generation immigrant with grandparents from Ghana

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Shout out to them africans....But dont go shytting on others, when we could do the same to yall.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That's bullshyt. My fam from West Africa and we don't deal with that discrimination bullshyt. Maybe it's the ones who are not doing so well here that are talking shyt.
Like I said show me to the Africans that's cool with us which is you and your fam and lets make fun of those Africans who hate AAs together.

In this world there are only the wise and the idiotic. No more no less.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
most AA's believe the system is stacked up against them no matter what.
Most Africans don't think like that and I speak as a second generation immigrant with grandparents from Ghana

You're basically an AA now as both you AND your parents are both raised outside Africa. Lol.

Do you speak Twi or any other Ghanian language at least?