African Immigirants Most educated groups in the US.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
fluent in Twi :smugbiden:

Oh, great. Looks like your grandparents made sure you still have that West African culture in ya with the language. Would have sucked if they didn't tbh.

You still got some African culture in ya.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
no surprise here...

AA's are still making excuses.
AAs are the reason Africans are even able to enter this country. :steviej:

Enjoy your rights which came into the existence from the actions of the AAs you talk shyt about. :troll:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

AAs are the reason Africans are even able to enter this country. :steviej:

Enjoy your rights which came into the existence from the actions of the AAs you talk shyt about. :troll:

And what have you done with it ever since that freedom was given to you? 70% out of wedlock rate?

still want to blame the white man for that too?

Blackout

Daps
And what have you done with it ever since that freedom was given to you? 70% out of wedlock rate?

still want to blame the white man for that too?
I'm in college with a job on the side.

All you do is look at generalizations. Your doing the same thing that the racist white men who would of been able to deny your whole family access into this country does if it was not for the AAs that you generalize.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

All you do is look at generalizations. The same behavior that the racist white men who would of been able to deny your whole family access into this country if it was not for the AAs that you generalize.

His dad is also a descendant of a slave just like you (it's only his mom). Chris is full of shyt. Don't let him quiz you; he is a nobody.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

All you do is look at generalizations. The same behavior that the racist white men who would of been able to denie your whole family access into this country if it was not for the AAs that you generalize.

:obama3: truth hurts.
I just look at facts.

I was born in the NY so I do not know what you are talking about.....

My granny came here with HS education.

Almost Every immigrant group has surpassed AA's economically why?:rudy:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I just look at facts.

Almost Every immigrant group has surpassed AA's economically why?:rudy:

What was your African American's dad's excuse for having yall grow up in poverty? He didn't immigrate here with just the clothes on his back? What is his excuse?

Blackout

Daps
His dad is also a descendant of a slave just like you (it's only his mom). Chris is full of shyt. Don't let him quiz you; he is a nobody.
Oh so he is self hating too? Damn lol.
I just look at facts.

Every immigrant group since to surpass AA's why?:rudy:
If you were so much for facts then you wouldn't entertain generalizations. Since you do rely so much on generalizations then your not looking at facts as much as you claim you are therefore you are full of shyt.

If a immigrant does well in the US then so be it. I don't see how it justifies you acting like successful AAs don't exist.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
What was your African American's dad's excuse for having yall grow up in poverty? He didn't immigrate here with just the clothes on his back? What is his excuse?

My father was always working 2 jobs while going to college and my mom at the time was at home raising kids.

So it only made sense for us to live in the hood till he got his sh!t together.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
My father was always working 2 jobs while going to college and my mom at the time was at home raising kids.

So it only made sense for us to live in the hood till he got his sh!t together.

Like I said before, I'm happy he finally got his shyt together. According to you, as an African American, he really didn't have any excuses to take so long though. Your time in the projects is clearly the reason for your inferiority complex :manny:

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't think he is saying why did he take so long. He is saying that he Is putting in effort unlike others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Like I said before, I'm happy he finally got his shyt together. According to you, as an African American, he really didn't have any excuses to take so long though. Your time in the projects is clearly the reason for your inferiority complex :manny:

I hold every man (including myself) to the standards of my father.

I think that is what has led me to the successful life as an IT engineer/programmer.
Most kids in the black community don't have a father to look up to. A tragedy if you ask me, but I blame most of the black women for making bad decisions picking those men to begin with.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I hold every man (including myself) to the standards of my father.

I think that is what has led me to the successful life as an IT engineer/programmer.
Most kids in the black community don't have a father to look up to. A tragedy if you ask me, but I blame most of the black women for making bad decisions picking those men to begin with.

I wasn't talking about your accomplishments; I was talking about your mental state.