Afghanistan Thread | Taliban Rule

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Britain, France and other U.S. allies have said more time is needed to evacuate their personnel, but a Taliban spokesman warned that the United States would be crossing a “red line” if it kept troops beyond the 31st, promising “consequences.”

I'm gonna be honest, that threat makes me feel a certain type of way. It's time for us to leave but we should be swinging our weight around after that comment.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm gonna be honest, that threat makes me feel a certain type of way. It's time for us to leave but we should be swinging our weight around after that comment.

They made the same threat when Biden extended it from May to August and did nothing.

They are undoubtedly stronger now but I don't think they now attack the US right now on the way out.

The US is in a vulnerable position considering that all of the forces are at the airport.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:yeshrug:
It's not our country, we said we'd be gone end of August, we have an agreement with the Taliban. It's why lines of communication are staying open. No one wants more war

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They made the same threat when Biden extended it from May to August and did nothing.

They are undoubtedly stronger now but I don't think they now attack the US right now on the way out.

The US is in a vulnerable position considering that all of the forces are at the airport.
They gotta talk tough. Baradar knows what time it is. He knows he can be touched.

remember l pointed out the largest recipient of these terror attacks in the last 18 months were THE CHINESE!